over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH questions

Brock456

Registered
Newbies
I started at 2iu/day, worked up to 5iu/day then started getting a lot of numbness in my hands, fingers, joint swelling.

I decreased to 4.5 then 4, now down to 3.5iu/day and still getting sides. Give it more time? Or decrease more? I don’t want to decrease it so low that it’s to the point of just a replacement dosage.

I also am not really seeing the fat loss aspect and diet is pretty clean.

I do have the fullness, 3D look, and the sides mentioned, just not the fat melting. Insulin issues?

For sides, just ride it out, you’ll acclimate.

For fat loss, it’s not a miracle drug. It more so helps prevent fat gain than actually inducing miraculous fat loss, you won’t experience a “woosh” of fat melting.

Over time, it can certainly help positively enhance body composition, but it’s not like DNP or something

I just finished my first time on it, like 6 months or so, I tried to go up to 3 iu's a number of times and the sides were too bad. It makes the pain from being heavier (I'm bulking) 10x worse. Like couldn't even walk down the road 1/4 mile without huge low back pain. I do think even the 2 iu's have kept me leaner though.

I started at 2iu/day, worked up to 5iu/day then started getting a lot of numbness in my hands, fingers, joint swelling.

I decreased to 4.5 then 4, now down to 3.5iu/day and still getting sides. Give it more time? Or decrease more? I don’t want to decrease it so low that it’s to the point of just a replacement dosage.

I also am not really seeing the fat loss aspect and diet is pretty clean.

I do have the fullness, 3D look, and the sides mentioned, just not the fat melting. Insulin issues?
I think that the best thing is to drop it completely and then restart to ramp up the dose but at slower speed.... mmhm something like starting from 2iu and going up by 1iu every week.

I had your same issues for months on HGH then it never went back and now, i can run 15iu without CTS, not worth it since i am a 220lbs 6% guy and this dose is outrageous.

Found that 6iu ed is right tho.

For my experience it's all about slowly increasing the dose.

P.S.: HGH at that dose isn't a strong fatburner, i prefer ECA stack or Clen or 200mg DNP eod or a combo of two of these.

I just finished my first time on it, like 6 months or so, I tried to go up to 3 iu's a number of times and the sides were too bad. It makes the pain from being heavier (I'm bulking) 10x worse. Like couldn't even walk down the road 1/4 mile without huge low back pain. I do think even the 2 iu's have kept me leaner though.
Im also bulking.
I should add I’ve been on GH for probably 4-5 months now. Took a couple months break before that. And before that was on for another 6-8 months.

I’ll ride it out and see if my body acclimates to it.

I think that the best thing is to drop it completely and then restart to ramp up the dose but at slower speed.... mmhm something like starting from 2iu and going up by 1iu every week.

I had your same issues for months on HGH then it never went back and now, i can run 15iu without CTS, not worth it since i am a 220lbs 6% guy and this dose is outrageous.

Found that 6iu ed is right tho.

For my experience it's all about slowly increasing the dose.

P.S.: HGH at that dose isn't a strong fatburner, i prefer ECA stack or Clen or 200mg DNP eod or a combo of two of these.
I did go up slowly to 5iu/day.
I was doing that dosage for a while before sides came on.

I think after what @Virtuous said I’m going to ride it out at 3.5iu then slowly increase my 0.5iu every week….

I did go up slowly to 5iu/day.
I was doing that dosage for a while before sides came on.

I think after what @Virtuous said I’m going to ride it out at 3.5iu then slowly increase my 0.5iu every week….
Good plan.

I also advocate for LISS to augment gh, as in theory fasted LISS will help with fatloss, drop water weight, and has overall health benefits - I just casually ride an air bike and watch Netflix or play Xbox most days and I’ve noticed the CT symptoms and water retention have curtailed

Good plan.

I also advocate for LISS to augment gh, as in theory fasted LISS will help with fatloss, drop water weight, and has overall health benefits - I just casually ride an air bike and watch Netflix or play Xbox most days and I’ve noticed the CT symptoms and water retention have curtailed
Do you think that Telmisartan helps with CTS from HGH?

Do you think that Telmisartan helps with CTS from HGH?
I can’t really comment as I do not use Telmisartan.

However, having reviewed literature on it a bit, I wouldn’t expect that it would be of any remarkable help broadly across all users.

Some users experience decreased fluid retention, would would potentiate the drug to have a beneficial effect on CTS.

Then again, other users experience an increase in fluid retention coupled with decreased dopamine response and an increase in prolactin, which would be awful.

Check your thyroid bloodwork panel. Did you get a GH serum test and IGF with this GH?

Check your thyroid bloodwork panel. Did you get a GH serum test and IGF with this GH?
IGF came back at 395 the day after I pinned my GH my last blood work.

I don’t recall what my GH was. I think it was low but that made sense bc I pinned the day before.

The only sides I've gotten has been the carpel tunnel numbness and fatigue. I rode the numbness out but I had to find a happy medium dosage to avoid the fatigue.

You also said you bulking, which I'm assume means you're taking in lots of calories.
Why would fat melt off of you?
True. I guess what I meant was that while I’m bulking I still seem to putting on some BF and it’s not like some guys say where they can eat like shit and still stay lean.

True. I guess what I meant was that while I’m bulking I still seem to putting on some BF and it’s not like some guys say where they can eat like shit and still stay lean.
Is your blood glucose in check

you ”clean” bulking or sloppy bulking

i can bulk with clean (for me) foods in an obvious caloric surplus plus insulin and stay wayyy leaner than if GH wasn’t in the mix

i can‘t see anyone eating objectively shit foods everyday in a surplus and stay lean even with GH

Ahh makes sense. That benefit definitely is dose-dependent though and depends on a ton of things including how much of a surplus you're in, all the normal stuff

Interesting to read others’ experiences. Sides hit everyone different. At 4iu my heart rate shot up over 90 bpm and sleeping averaged 74 bpm. Too high so had to drop dose. Blood glucose was creeping up to 100 +. Not good so actually dropped the gh for now. I would just give it a break and then restart and see if it happens again but measure everything at baseline first.

Most you read with stuff like that is over exaggerated. Yes it does help keep fat off but not as much as people lead on. Plus you never know what other drugs they are on.

I definitely can eat more even on 4iu but it's got to be mostly clean and cardio is a must.

Is your blood glucose in check

you ”clean” bulking or sloppy bulking

i can bulk with clean (for me) foods in an obvious caloric surplus plus insulin and stay wayyy leaner than if GH wasn’t in the mix

i can‘t see anyone eating objectively shit foods everyday in a surplus and stay lean even with GH
Haven’t checked BG in a while.

Clean bulk, occasional cheat meal maybe once a week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131