over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Scheme: Prevent suppression of GH secretion and sensitivity

TrenE

Newbies
Hello,

Taking GH ED vs EOD in terms of preventing suppression of own GH secretion and sensitivity to it was discussed often here based on the below study. The study shows that EOD group immediately after treatment returned to the values (growth rate) that were present before the study began. In the ED group a recovery of these values takes about 2 years.

EOD seems beneficial over ED to prevent this suppression. But I assume EOD is disadvantageous regarding fat loss (but not for bulking).

What is the current state of knowledge to use GH effectively with focus of fat loss/lean bulk and prevent suppression of own GH production and sensitivity after withdrawal?

What do you think about using GH 5on2off profiting more days from fat loss effects but also prevent suppressing effects on own GH secretion? I could not find a study which researchs suppressing effects on 5on2 compared to EOD or ED.

Thank you.

[...]Everyday injections seems to drastically lower your body's sensitivity to it's own GH secretion. The study included children with idiopathic short stature, but can be ever casting on us, normal non-deficient hGH individuals who may use hGH periodically for bodybuilding, sports and health purposes.
[...]
You can read the full article with all the graphs and details here:
Prevention of Growth Deceleration after Withdrawal of Growth Hormone Therapy in Idiopathic Short Stature

Ummm, all those GH secretagogues will do the trick. And/Or you could focus on lowering the negative feedback mechanisms, somatostatin, etc. Once you get the feedback under control, a solid dose of GHRH with a GHRLN analogue can kick start your pituitary. Similarly, one shot of GnRH kick-starts gonadotropins after steroid use. Some times, it has been found that it it necessary to administer the releasing hormones monthly as a legitimate therapy.

Hello, are there any new findings about this topic?

I am still not sure if 5on/2off vs ed is beneficial in terms of avoiding suppression of endogenous HGH production.
GHRH's are the ones you wanna be concerned about when it pertains long term use, it's not exogenous HGH you really wanna be concerned about, it's more about the extensive and abusive use of GHRH's that "could" result in pituitary damage and such..
It's not comparable. The suppressive effect of exogenous GH on endogenous production is much more short lived. Roughly 24h after your last GH shot, your endogenous production is starting to recover. So short term use of GH will not lead to problems with GH secretion years later. As for continuous use of GH for years on end, we don't know for certain. There are no studies looking at what happens when healthy individuals abuse high doses of GH for years and then come off. I suspect that your natural production will kick back in even after a long time of using exogenous GH. Worst case, you have to take GH replacement therapy in your old age, not the end of the world. You'll probably want to do that anyway since GH secretion decreases rapidly with age.

My IGF-1 dropped more than 30% after GH use and with CJC1295 DAC in place several months after GH use.

Which GH protocol did you use and for how long?

When did your IGF-1 level recover?

Hello,

Taking GH ED vs EOD in terms of preventing suppression of own GH secretion and sensitivity to it was discussed often here based on the below study. The study shows that EOD group immediately after treatment returned to the values (growth rate) that were present before the study began. In the ED group a recovery of these values takes about 2 years.

EOD seems beneficial over ED to prevent this suppression. But I assume EOD is disadvantageous regarding fat loss (but not for bulking).

What is the current state of knowledge to use GH effectively with focus of fat loss/lean bulk and prevent suppression of own GH production and sensitivity after withdrawal?

What do you think about using GH 5on2off profiting more days from fat loss effects but also prevent suppressing effects on own GH secretion? I could not find a study which researchs suppressing effects on 5on2 compared to EOD or ED.

Thank you.

GH production and IGF bounce back after use, its not like the testes and testosterone axis

Daily or multi daily for fat loss

Thrice weekly for bulking, strength and metabolic health/preventing insulin resistance.

I am stilling trying to find an answer or direction regarding the topic. Read through many posts and would appreciate an answer from the expierenced members @MyNameIsJeff @Black Beard @Type-IIx Kaladryn. Thank you.
I guess you're going to need some collaborators and probably write a research grant and hope for funding.

I am stilling trying to find an answer or direction regarding the topic. Read through many posts and would appreciate an answer from the expierenced members @MyNameIsJeff @Black Beard @Type-IIx Kaladryn. Thank you.
GH secretion is acutely suppressed for ~ 1 d (22 h, +/-) after an rhGH bolus (with some escape from suppression that varies between individuals).

Thrice (3X) weekly administration may be preferable to daily administration (when the same total weekly dose is administered, e.g., rather than 4 IU/d, instead 9.33 IU Mon, Thu, Sat) for metabolic health (at the expense of lipolysis & anabolism). Thrice weekly administration results in: consistently lower IGF-I increases (that never reach that seen with daily administration); some benefits to fasting insulin & HOMA-IR (a measure of insulin resistance)... but these same factors (fasting insulin & HOMA-IR) contribute to anabolism, as insulin itself is an important myogenic factor that is increased by rhGH administration in a positive energy or eucaloric state. Also, there is not so substantial a decrement in GH response (reduction of the increase to serum IGF-I ["desensitization"]), but the IGF-I values reached by thrice weekly rather than daily administration also never even reach that to which these IGF-I values decline to after the decrement in GH response from daily administration of the same total weekly dosage.

In Bolus: A Practical Guide and Reference for recombinant Human Growth Hormone Use, I discuss these problems and propose several different solutions (protocols) to avoid GH desensitization (resulting in the decrement in GH response, or reduced serum IGF-I at a constant rhGH dose).

Thank you very much for the detailed answer.

Considering your answers, I will probably split my current weekly dose accordingly over 3 days, so that I would come to 10 IU. Are there any obstacles to taking these 10IU in the morning fasted and then going into training (with Whey Isolate / EAAs only)?

@Type-IIx I am interested in your publication, where will it be possible to obtain it? Do you also offer other advice on other topics? Gladly by private message.

Hello, are there any new findings about this topic?

I am still not sure if 5on/2off vs ed is beneficial in terms of avoiding suppression of endogenous HGH production.
My thought is this. even if it is benefical 5 on 2 off after the age of 40 ish we produce jack shit so who cares if we shut a miniscule production down? Furthermore, if you are concerned, use a peptide at night much like a pct for the pituitary.
Take this with a grain of salt. I know I hardly produce any so I take it daily and look and feel great. To each his own pref though.

My IGF-1 dropped more than 30% after GH use and with CJC1295 DAC in place several months after GH use.
what dosage and how long were you running GH?

Interested to hear more feedback on IGF recovery time after GH use

Thank you very much for the detailed answer.

Considering your answers, I will probably split my current weekly dose accordingly over 3 days, so that I would come to 10 IU. Are there any obstacles to taking these 10IU in the morning fasted and then going into training (with Whey Isolate / EAAs only)?

@Type-IIx I am interested in your publication, where will it be possible to obtain it? Do you also offer other advice on other topics? Gladly by private message.
We've since worked together, but with respect to your question about the forthcoming book, it will be sold from https://ampouletude.com

I'll make an announcement when it is available, as a print textbook.

We've since worked together, but with respect to your question about the forthcoming book, it will be sold from https://ampouletude.com

I'll make an announcement when it is available, as a print textbook.
Glad to see you posting over here man. I share your sentiment towards that readalot guy. He's driving a lot of people off the other forum. The knowledge base also seems to be a lot better over here

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws