over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH sides

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Damn carpel tunnel after a month with only 3iu ed. this sucks. At least i know its legit. Im about to drop it to 2iu ed. Im assuming if im getting sides at only 3iu that 2iu should be plenty, although most recommend at least around 4iu ed for growth etc.

dragonfire101 said:
Damn carpel tunnel after a month with only 3iu ed. this sucks. At least i know its legit. Im about to drop it to 2iu ed. Im assuming if im getting sides at only 3iu that 2iu should be plenty, although most recommend at least around 4iu ed for growth etc.
I was told by a very smart IFBB pro that 2ius EOD will do the trick you just have to wait a bit longer for effects...maybe you want to do 2ius ED till numbing starts then go too 2 ius EOD for a month or so then go back to 2ius ED...

dragonfire101 said:

To say that 4iu's a day is the magic number is silly in my opinion. Everyone is sooo different so 4 may work for someone where you might only need 2iu to get good results. Its trial and error but I always start low in my opinion

Hmm Im on kexings and have yet to get any negative sides, unless you count fat loss, and overall feeling of goodness. What brand are you running, when are you taking it, what other aspects of your life might come into play with this carpel?

kexings and gins. take around 3iu when i get a chance sometimes morning sometimes early evening. I know its the gh because same thing happen last time I tried to run it.

I'm sure you remember Zyglamail

He had the exact same thing happen with same amounts of GH!

Zyglamail

Sure do.

Im just wondering does this mean i need less gh for growth or i am just sensitive to sides, and less will not equal the same growth potential.

I am at 2iu AM and PM every day. After 3 weeks the hand / arm pain got to where I couldn't press the bar on chest day. Now I take every 5th day off. The big thing that bothers me is the numbness in my hands when I sleep. It wakes me up in the middle of the night.

I was also very sensitive to GH. 2 to 3 iu was enough. Any more and it affected my grip strength. At times I wondered if it was worth the sides. With time the sides subsided provided I stayed in that 2-4 iu per day range.
The pain in my hands got so bad at one point that I started wearing bowling splints to bed. I personally feel that a little T3 and Fina were as good if not better than the composition effects I got from GH.

|--[\\\\]>------------ 2 is plenty

WEll I am one of those rare guys that gets tender NIPPS from it. I know it is not the test I am running...I know my body and I know what it likes and dislikes.

So i think when I start again, I will need to drop to the EOD idea. I can wait an extra few weeks.

STEAK

2iu eod whats the thoughts on this. I am about to give a week break and try this approach. If the 2iu eod works that would be great and very cost effective.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131