over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH sides

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know the typical sides associated with GH from reading a lot on here over the years, but can't find an answer to a question of mine. I've been running black tops for 2 weeks now, started at 2iu/day and bumped up last week to 5iu/day per the advice of a trusted vet here. I don't have the numbness or CTS, but my sleep is great. I also seem to be retaining water as my diet is on point, training is good and cardio is too but not dropping any weight. Is there a typical timeframe for sides to start to show? I'm on batch #23 fyi

I'm starting to get discouraged about the scale not moving. I'm not worried about numbers, but want to see it decrease.

2 weeks is a pretty short time, even to bump the dose, 5 Ius is a good dose but might be overkill for general fat loss and health 2-3 works the same but if you're not getting water retention issues and have the cash do 5.

first things I felt with HGH was the intracellular water, just felt rounder, more pumped and then at at 3 weeks i felt like a truck ran me over, assume its the IGF levels going up. visual fat loss seems to be later after IGF is elevated and you are blocking glucose from being used as a fuel source

Last edited:
I know the typical sides associated with GH from reading a lot on here over the years, but can't find an answer to a question of mine. I've been running black tops for 2 weeks now, started at 2iu/day and bumped up last week to 5iu/day per the advice of a trusted vet here. I don't have the numbness or CTS, but my sleep is great. I also seem to be retaining water as my diet is on point, training is good and cardio is too but not dropping any weight. Is there a typical timeframe for sides to start to show? I'm on batch #23 fyi

I'm starting to get discouraged about the scale not moving. I'm not worried about numbers, but want to see it decrease.
You have been only on it for two weeks.Earliest time frame for hgh is 3 months a good 6 months should show really good results.

It's very early to get frustrated but from my experience you might not be satisfied with the results from Generic HGH.

I took it for 7-8 months and was far from impressed. I used a few different sources on here including "the top guy".

NY muscle is another guy I remember not liking HGH(or thought it was worth it).

Guys, I'm not looking for results to happen in a matter of weeks. I understand that GH should do be run long term for optimal results. I'm looking for an idea when the sides like CTS and numbness kick in.

I bumped to 5iu per the recommendation of a trusted et here. This is my first run of GH and it's not solely for fat loss. I've already noticed more fullness, that could be in my mind, but people have been noticing it to in the gym

Guys, I'm not looking for results to happen in a matter of weeks. I understand that GH should do be run long term for optimal results. I'm looking for an idea when the sides like CTS and numbness kick in.

I bumped to 5iu per the recommendation of a trusted et here. This is my first run of GH and it's not solely for fat loss. I've already noticed more fullness, that could be in my mind, but people have been noticing it to in the gym

Everyone is different to side effects. Your skin should look healthier right now though.

hi brother! a good friend of mine cant handle over 2iu, cts cripples him and he holds a lot of water. another friend runs 5iu and zero cts and doesn't hold to much water, everyone is different. I think 2iu of blacks for fat loss is plenty high enough, your holding water because of bumping it to 5iu. move up much slower or stay at 2 or 3. you might not get cts, be grateful because it sucks

It's very early to get frustrated but from my experience you might not be satisfied with the results from Generic HGH.

I took it for 7-8 months and was far from impressed. I used a few different sources on here including "the top guy".

NY muscle is another guy I remember not liking HGH(or thought it was worth it).

I'm not frustrated with the GH, more so in my lack of weight loss. Not blaming the GH, just mentioned that part and figures it could be from water retention.
While there are some who aren't impressed, there are plenty who are happy with results.

I'm not frustrated with the GH, more so in my lack of weight loss. Not blaming the GH, just mentioned that part and figures it could be from water retention.
While there are some who aren't impressed, there are plenty who are happy with results.

don't use the scale use the mirror, you may loos some fat and it is countered in weight by water inside the muscle or even new muscle. go with how you look and feel

sounds like its going well if others are noticing

Everyone is different to side effects. Your skin should look healthier right now though.

My wife actually said something about my skin looking clearer and more healthy. Said it has a sort of "glow"

don't use the scale use the mirror, you may loos some fat and it is countered in weight by water inside the muscle or even new muscle. go with how you look and feel

sounds like its going well if others are noticing

Wifey took progress pics this morning and I believe that there has been some fat loss. What you're saying makes sense, I appreciate you taking the time to respond. It's a marathon, I guess I'm being impatient and need to relax and just keep plugging away

I don't get the numbness off Black tops, just some water weight, but the GH is good. I get leaner and look fuller, that is what I look for, more then other sides.

my blood pressure has went through the roof
since I started black tops last week.. gh used
to not mess with me, but seems I cant run it
now because of bp.. just checked it and it was
165/105.. does it mess with anybody else like
this?? :banghead:

way too early to be worried, also not necessarily a good idea to judge gear by side effects.

that said, when I tried gh I felt the same way. lol :p
I personally like peptides better.

some ppl have very different response also remember gh is not magic. lol

:lightbulb:

I also cant run it. bp rises, heart rate rises and since I am type 1 diabetic sugars are a mess. shit kicks the shit out of me. wish I could

How much gh did you run? What were you taking anything else besides gh at the time? Did you test your blood sugar? All of those things can effect the heart. I dont understand when people run gh they dont check there blood sugar or blood pressure.

Last edited:

Damn man I've never heard of gh doing this. Stay safe

I guess one of the main reasons I'm asking about the time most experience sides is I'd like to be somewhat prepared. I'm one of the people that like predictability. The wife makes fun of me for it. I'm feeling fuller, sleeping better and having some very lucid dreams! Waking up feeling super refreshed

Sleep is awesome on gh. I also have increase bp and higher resting heart rate. I take more bp meds on. My fasted gc is harder to keep in check. But love how I stay lean.

110% or expect to regret it!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner