over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Sides

Totally true to get carpal tunnel on Serostim, Jinitropin or Lily I had to run over 6 iu the generics now are def GH but the sides are more and pharm GH is so much less available these days.
You know now that I think about i do get some kind of sensation on the pharm grade occasionally but not to the point of dropping things I’ve had it so bad to where I would drop dumbbells but this could just be me also and maybe diet hydration etc so I do take back that statement lol, but as far as grading side effects like carpal tunnel or lethargy on quality I’m not sure If that’s a true statement in my unqualified opinion ✌️💪

GH is so subjective with sides. I get 0 fatigue or sleep side effects but get hand and limb numbness at anything about 5iu.
Agreed, the only noticeable side I experience is the hand and lower limb numbness and tingling sensation, in fact I have it right now in my right hand as I key and move the mouse around. I get the numbness and tingling whether it's pharm grade or generic, and I get it with as low as 2 - 4iu/day. It's been bad in the past with say 4 - 6iu/day, but over the years I've just learned to live with it, shake it out and move on.

You know now that I think about i do get some kind of sensation on the pharm grade occasionally but not to the point of dropping things I’ve had it so bad to where I would drop dumbbells but this could just be me also and maybe diet hydration etc so I do take back that statement lol, but as far as grading side effects like carpal tunnel or lethargy on quality I’m not sure If that’s a true statement in my unqualified opinion ✌️💪
Well it’s not 100% but it is a good sign to have your BS change or hands get numb.. Right before my state imposed competition sabbatical, I was prepping for a show(s) well the Jr and the biggie and I was on the short list at that point. So I went all in drug wise, more than at any other point in my life. I had worked up to 10-12 iu a day of Serostim and my carpal tunnel was so bad at night my GF would have to ice water filled gallon pitchers in the fridge and when I woukd wake I would have to move from the bed to the recliner where once reclined she could put the pitchers where I could insert my hands and doze off. I would periodically drop the GH a few days so I could sleep and it was 100% the GH. After 2-3 days off or at 2iu it would go almost completely away. I was younger so I didn’t study up enough to try braces or carpal tunnel stretches which I use now but I also only take 4 iu a day. As to the tingle yea when I curl, carry groceries, or even turn they key I’ll get that electric feeling from wrist to finger tips.

I am at about 4-ish IUs of the Optis. I get the hand numbness occasionally at night and some tiredness during the day, but nothing that is intolerable at this point.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear