over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Sides

And so you believe Humanofort would help here? Also with that better explanation I still don’t really feel lethargy but my sleep is dramatically longer and deeper on 3ius a day which I think is an effective and harmless dose
You ask me a lot of loaded questions, every question that you pose back to me is both leading & assumes that I hold some motive or opinion that could be controversial. Can you stop doing that?

You ask me a lot of loaded questions, every question that you pose back to me is both leading & assumes that I hold some motive or opinion that could be controversial. Can you stop doing that?
Brother you’re reading too much into my posts none of my questions are “loaded” and I didn’t and don’t think you have any motive or controversial opinion. Or didn’t you’re reaction is a little intense for looking back very benign posts. I simply was picking your brain about something you seem to know more than me about. Nothing ambiguous or grey bro, if I did think you had some nefarious agenda I wouldn’t be underhanded I’d come out clear as day and say whatever I thought was off. I’m really surprised you’re upset that I asked you these simple questions but all the same I appreciate your info.

Just reread entire thread a few times over I really don’t get what you are saying I ask about dimer and if Humanofort woukd help that’s pretty much it aside from talking about my side effects which are declarative statements so I dunno bro can you elaborate maybe I’m missing something but in none of my posts do I talk about motive or opinion or address anything that woukd be deemed controversial.

Wasn’t sure where to ask this and not trying to jack this thread, but where are guys getting their BAC water from these days?! Still a shortage? Sorry again, not trying to jack your thread, just an honest question. Thanks

Wasn’t sure where to ask this and not trying to jack this thread, but where are guys getting their BAC water from these days?! Still a shortage? Sorry again, not trying to jack your thread, just an honest question. Thanks
Seems like guys are just resigned to making their own with distilled water and BA

Seems like guys are just resigned to making their own with distilled water and BA
No shit ha?!? Guess I may have to figure out how that works, could someone steer me in the direction as to where I could possibly find that info here at Pro M? Thanks for your reply bro!

Amazon is stocked.

No shit ha?!? Guess I may have to figure out how that works, could someone steer me in the direction as to where I could possibly find that info here at Pro M? Thanks for your reply bro!
Just add 34ccs of ba to a gallon of distilled water...boom

Brother you’re reading too much into my posts none of my questions are “loaded” and I didn’t and don’t think you have any motive or controversial opinion. Or didn’t you’re reaction is a little intense for looking back very benign posts. I simply was picking your brain about something you seem to know more than me about. Nothing ambiguous or grey bro, if I did think you had some nefarious agenda I wouldn’t be underhanded I’d come out clear as day and say whatever I thought was off. I’m really surprised you’re upset that I asked you these simple questions but all the same I appreciate your info.
Bro, I understand you're almost certainly not doing this intentionally; it's a colloquial style and genuine interest - off the cuff.

I just try to avoid expressing opinions on matters that relate to marketing and the financial interests of other members, and it seems that your opening queries in this thread are designed to gauge my opinion on matters related to the marketing and financial interests of other members (e.g., UGL labs & dimer; Humanofort & adrenocortical effects of GH).

I know that it's vanity to assume that my opinion sways anybody to do anything - but that's not the issue. Assume (as is far more often true than not) that I am not knowledgeable on these topics that relate to marketing and the financial interests of other members as a rule, and am not the guy to ask.

Just reread entire thread a few times over I really don’t get what you are saying I ask about dimer and if Humanofort woukd help that’s pretty much it aside from talking about my side effects which are declarative statements so I dunno bro can you elaborate maybe I’m missing something but in none of my posts do I talk about motive or opinion or address anything that woukd be deemed controversial.
I realize that I sound like a cunt bro, my fault. I just don't know anything about good vs. bad labs, Humanofort, etc. I've got my own interests that I know a good bit about that's all.

I realize that I sound like a cunt bro, my fault. I just don't know anything about good vs. bad labs, Humanofort, etc. I've got my own interests that I know a good bit about that's all.
All good I wasn’t thinking you were a cunt or even a dick I just really didn’t understand how I upset you but we cleared it up brother we r a small community man I got nothing but love for ya. I brought Humanofort up as a question based on the lethargy sides and it’s so popular on this board so I did say so humanofort would help or basically that I read it again and I talk/write like that but the ? at the end to me meant it was a question so maybe that’s on me too. But really I was just picking your brain, you got good info keep posting man!

Bro, I understand you're almost certainly not doing this intentionally; it's a colloquial style and genuine interest - off the cuff.

I just try to avoid expressing opinions on matters that relate to marketing and the financial interests of other members, and it seems that your opening queries in this thread are designed to gauge my opinion on matters related to the marketing and financial interests of other members (e.g., UGL labs & dimer; Humanofort & adrenocortical effects of GH).

I know that it's vanity to assume that my opinion sways anybody to do anything - but that's not the issue. Assume (as is far more often true than not) that I am not knowledgeable on these topics that relate to marketing and the financial interests of other members as a rule, and am not the guy to ask.
Yea I replied to your other post before this and I get you. Mind you I’m a sponsor with plenty of UGLs as well lol so yea just picking your brain and for what it’s worth I’ve looked into most the sponsors on here and I have synthetine and humanofort on my counter rn givin em a try myself. So all good but give yourself more credit you’re fucking smarter than me on a good bit and I know my shit. So all good bro

I think the only thing that is stopping me from trying GH is that my (already big) dome will get bigger. I don’t know how overhyped this side effect might be, but it freaks me out.

I think the only thing that is stopping me from trying GH is that my (already big) dome will get bigger. I don’t know how overhyped this side effect might be, but it freaks me out.
Oh YOU TOO!! Dude my head is so big, I wear a 7-7/8 fitted hat! LOL. But I don't believe my head got bigger while running GH and I also look at like this, I would look weird with a little head cuz I'm a big dude! :) Food for thought

I think it gives u puffy face but not actual skeletal growth

Many make their own bac water. Just need sterile water and BA. Bac water is just sterile water with 0.9% BA in it. The hospira shit is insanely overpriced. Profit margin has to be 5,000% literally on those.

Many make their own bac water. Just need sterile water and BA. Bac water is just sterile water with 0.9% BA in it. The hospira shit is insanely overpriced. Profit margin has to be 5,000% literally on those.
I appreciate the input and explanation, much appreciated! Thinking I will figure this out soon and get some done myself, the mark up is definelty much larger than I remember it being a few years back for BAC water.

True but I get a 30 ml
Btl fir $10 bucks it’s overpriced but worth knowing my shit is good and I don’t gotta fuck with mixing shit

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131