over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH+Slin critique

Prada

Registered
Hey Guys, I just want some feedback as to my first slin protocol. Im nearing 40, have used very moderate AAS usage for 10 years or so. Im not trying to be a body builder but I am trying to maximize gains while minimizing AAS usage. Maybe plan on doing 2-3 more cycles and Im done, TRT for life after. I will have two phases and SAFETY is my prime concern. Im using dextrose just for cost effectiveness.

PHASE 1.
7AM-Eggs, oats
9AM Pasta (ground beef)
10AM 3IU Slin( work my way up to maybe 7-8 IUS over a week or so and then stay there.
10:45: At gym, sip on intraworkout which will have, creatine, Protein and 10 grams of dextrose per iu of slin? So for example sip on 80 grams of dextrose over 90 mins of workout?
12:30 At home and eat a meal usually rice and chicken breast
-After that Two more meals till sleep, around 4pm and 9PM. 25mgs of MK 677 at sleep time.

PHASE 2.
After doing that for two weeks, slin used on training days. I will take a couple weeks off slin before I add it again but this time with GH. Reason being I just want to see what I can achieve with Slin and MK677 and then for Phase 2, what I can achieve with MK677+6IU GH+7-8 IU Slin. Its more exploratory.

7AM-Eggs, oats
9AM Pasta (ground beef)
9:45 7ius GH
10AM 3IU Slin( work my way up to maybe 7-8 IUS over a week or so and then stay there.
10:45: At gym, sip on intraworkout which will have Protein and 10 grams of dextrose per iu of slin? So for example sip on 80 grams of dextrose over 90 mins of workout?
12:30 At home and eat a meal usually rice and chicken breast
-After that Two more meals till sleep, around 4pm and 9PM. 25mgs of MK 677 at sleep time.

Main concern here is amounts/dosage and timing of everything. Help would be appreciated. :)

Whats the goal/ main reason for your slin usage?
There is many ways to it, thats why I ask..

On a cut, with low/no carbs, I do 2-3iu to push the nutrients preworkout for pump, and fatburn. Get in ketosis faster also.
On bulk, I use enough to push me down to the lower range on blood glucose. To make sure the extra carbs and calories get in there. Usually ends up with 12-14iu.
With hgh, I always inject slin 15min after hgh shot, to get the most out of the hgh and igf production.

I never follow the 10g carbs/iu rule, maybe more like 5-7g/iu...
It all depends. Learn your body.

Good luck!

Whats the goal/ main reason for your slin usage?
There is many ways to it, thats why I ask..

On a cut, with low/no carbs, I do 2-3iu to push the nutrients preworkout for pump, and fatburn. Get in ketosis faster also.
On bulk, I use enough to push me down to the lower range on blood glucose. To make sure the extra carbs and calories get in there. Usually ends up with 12-14iu.
With hgh, I always inject slin 15min after hgh shot, to get the most out of the hgh and igf production.

I never follow the 10g carbs/iu rule, maybe more like 5-7g/iu...
It all depends. Learn your body.

Good luck!

Yeah its for a clean bulk. Im also going to use 400mgs test and 300 DHB per week. Would it not be safer to start at 10grams of carbs per iu to start and decrease as long as I tolerate it? (i.e hypo). Do you agree with the timing? i.e

Meal
30 mins later pin GH
15 Mins later pin Slin(at gym)
sip on protein/dextrose intraworkout

Id say, follow your mealplan, and adjust the slin according to it. I never use sugars on any diet, except for when I start going hypo, I always make sure I have a redbull or two in my gymbag if i inject slin preworkout.

If your aiming for clean bulk, you probably want to avoid sugars? I know I would...
Im not saying your doing it wrong, whatever works for you, you know your body best.

Why not time your second meal with the injection's and hit your workout after ?

You can do it your way, and adjust the sugars to your dosage, or just use the slin with the meal preworkout to push all the nutrient in you just consumed. Aiming for the highest dose possible without going hypo is how I do it.

If your consuming 50g carbs, start with 5iu, add 1 iu ED until you start going hypo, drop 1-2iu..
Unless you got a glucometer, this way you can measure it to reach a optimal dose without the worries of going hypo.
I use a glucometer, sometimes you get the feeling of going hyoo, while in fact your not even close of it...

The more GH you use, the higher insulin you can use usually.. atleast thats my experience..
I do my gh and slin at the same time, 15min more or less wont matter, both components are active several hours..

If its your first time, your can do it your way for a week or two, just to get the feeling of it. Of couse overconsuming carbs with lower dosage is safer. And most certanly wont give you the desired effect your looking for.

Id say, follow your mealplan, and adjust the slin according to it. I never use sugars on any diet, except for when I start going hypo, I always make sure I have a redbull or two in my gymbag if i inject slin preworkout.

If your aiming for clean bulk, you probably want to avoid sugars? I know I would...
Im not saying your doing it wrong, whatever works for you, you know your body best.

Why not time your second meal with the injection's and hit your workout after ?

You can do it your way, and adjust the sugars to your dosage, or just use the slin with the meal preworkout to push all the nutrient in you just consumed. Aiming for the highest dose possible without going hypo is how I do it.

If your consuming 50g carbs, start with 5iu, add 1 iu ED until you start going hypo, drop 1-2iu..
Unless you got a glucometer, this way you can measure it to reach a optimal dose without the worries of going hypo.
I use a glucometer, sometimes you get the feeling of going hyoo, while in fact your not even close of it...

The more GH you use, the higher insulin you can use usually.. atleast thats my experience..
I do my gh and slin at the same time, 15min more or less wont matter, both components are active several hours..

If its your first time, your can do it your way for a week or two, just to get the feeling of it. Of couse overconsuming carbs with lower dosage is safer. And most certanly wont give you the desired effect your looking for.

Yeah man well thats the thing i DONT know my body when it comes to slin. I know without it my protocol would be asking to get fat. However for safety Im perhaps willing to overdo the carbs to be safe and then lower the grams of carbs as I learn but in theory I do agree with you. I think I would do something similar to you, synch the meal and slin together and keep the dextrose as a just in case in my bag.Im not even sure what going hypo feels like but its not something Im willing to chance due to nonchalance. :)

You start feeling light headed, dizzy, bloodpressure drops, cold sweats, shaky...
Like you are about to pass out, but not instantly, unless you really fucked up and overdosed..

Do a week with the 10g carbs/iu, just to get the feel of it. It will not get you fat in a week only.
Then try it with like 7g/iu, for a week, and carry sugar with you during the active time. Just in case. Always.
You can still get the carbs from food instead of shakes. And just have the suger on hand in case you need it.

And be sure to not ignore the signs of low blood glucose.

Be safe! And good luck!

Do you use R insulin? And how long do you wait to start eating fats after the slin?

now see.....I was actually gonna read the post....only the first damn
sentence says "not trying to be a bodybuilder"....

sorry I had to stop there....."moderate usage for 10+ years"...
"GH, slin protocol"....come the fuck on now.....

you getting ready for early spring softball season..????

ehhh rubbish...

You start feeling light headed, dizzy, bloodpressure drops, cold sweats, shaky...
Like you are about to pass out, but not instantly, unless you really fucked up and overdosed..

Do a week with the 10g carbs/iu, just to get the feel of it. It will not get you fat in a week only.
Then try it with like 7g/iu, for a week, and carry sugar with you during the active time. Just in case. Always.
You can still get the carbs from food instead of shakes. And just have the suger on hand in case you need it.

And be sure to not ignore the signs of low blood glucose.

Be safe! And good luck!

Yes exactly, Im just trying to take the precautionary approach. As you said nothing drastic is going to happen in a week or so anyways. Hence I will start at 10g and keep decreasing slowly until I find the sweet spot and aways have some extra carbs/dextrose. Thx :)

now see.....I was actually gonna read the post....only the first damn
sentence says "not trying to be a bodybuilder"....

sorry I had to stop there....."moderate usage for 10+ years"...
"GH, slin protocol"....come the fuck on now.....

you getting ready for early spring softball season..????

ehhh rubbish...
Lol.
I took it as he is merely trying to get in as best shape possible. Everyone defines bodybuilder differently. Personally I prob have done over a dozen cycles and lifted most of my life. Yet I don't see myself as a bodybuilder. I see that term as belonging to the top guys. Guys who compete or could compete.
I've seen out of shape slobs who look like they never lifted a weight. call themselves bodybuilders.

As for the original post. What kind of insulin are you running. As that makes a big difference in timing of everything.

Yes its fast acting. Humalog probably. I got the flu like pretty much up everyone up here, so Im delaying things by a week.

And yes by bodybuilder, I mean Im not trying to be a competitive professional bodybuilder.....I can't be one and I don't want to be one..........kinda like the vast majority of members here. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear