over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH/Slin/IGF-1 LR3 offseason protocol?

GH 45mins and Humalog 15mins preW ; IGF1lr3 postW is my best protocol

Any updates on your protocol run?

Yeah however I went with GH and Slin post workout M/W/F and Lr3 post on the other training days and it went awesome, absolutely loved the results. Will definitely be implementing the same approach some time in the future again.

Always try to pin the GH at least 30 min before the slin so you get the fat burning effect from the GH. My .02

Always try to pin the GH at least 30 min before the slin so you get the fat burning effect from the GH. My .02

I would do this. If regular slin is used then they could even be dosed together due to similar peak times. For humalog I would dose it 15 mins before and hgh 30 before that too. LR3 would go approx 2 hours post workout for me but anytime would be beneficial. You could even dose them all pre workout as they go well together imo.

you speak preW ?

Yes pre workout. Nothing has to be exact. But I dose humalog so it starts hitting when I am close to the gym. I start drinking my intra shake just before the gym too. That way by the time I have warmed up and have started my first working set it has peaked. Then for the next hour (approx) it is at it's peak and working at it's full potential. I combine that peak with hard training and supps like eaa's, hcbd's, glutamine, beta alanine, citrulline malate etc.

Things are still going good. I ran out of gh but will have more on a few weeks.

Currently
Mk 25mg
Ghr6 and 2 4 times a day 250mcg each shot
Cjc with dac 1000 every 3 days
Humilin r 10iu am 10iu mid day 20iu pre only on training days
Igf des 60mcg pre workout

Sent from my SM-G920V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Yeah however I went with GH and Slin post workout M/W/F and Lr3 post on the other training days and it went awesome, absolutely loved the results. Will definitely be implementing the same approach some time in the future again.

What were your results? Being that you were going for mass, how well did your protocol work for you? Did you pin gh and slin at same time, if not how long between gh and slin and how much slin?

I know it's a lot of questions but just trying to learn through other's experiences.

Thanks bro!

What were your results? Being that you were going for mass, how well did your protocol work for you? Did you pin gh and slin at same time, if not how long between gh and slin and how much slin?

I know it's a lot of questions but just trying to learn through other's experiences.

Thanks bro!

Well I waited until my water balance etc was back to normal post contest and I immefiately went back to my diet as well and started the protocol about 3,5 weeks post contest - went up about 20 lbs in 10 weeks and lost like 6 pounds of water after stopping it. Obviously lots of it was also just intramuscular water that was filled up after dieting and I was in the best spot to start this bodyfat wise etc but I do definitely like that I was able to pack on a good amount of lean tissue as well given that it was only 10 weeks. I pinned the Slin about 20-25 min post GH (took GH, showered, started to cook my post workout meal etc and ten shot the slin)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131