over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH/Slin/IGF-1 LR3 offseason protocol?

austrianoak

Registered
Hey guys!

Was wondering what all of you think of the following protocol during an offseason

Monday – Wednesday – Friday

10 iu’s Humalog pre workout
10 iu’s GH immediately post workout IM
20 minutes later 50 mcg’s IGF-1 Lr3

I’ve read a lot about the theory that doing huge bolus doses of GH 3 x a week is better for gaining mass (because of the IGF spike I suppose) opposed to smaller doses split into multiple shots everyday (which is the preferred way to reap maximum fat loss benefits).

What do you guys think about this? I reckon with using the Slin only 3 times a week and the IGF-1 increasing insulin sensitivity this shouldn’t be an issue. GDA's and Metformin will be used, carbs only around the workout.

Additionally: would you add anything else to this like Slin pre breakfast or Slin with the post workout meal as well?

Thanks in advance for all your input.

To the mods - if this thread is in the wrong forum, please move it to the correct one

10iu GH 3x per week is not a "huge bolus dose"

do 4 units HGH every day either in one shot or two and you can add 2-3 units insulin with each HGH dose.

Your IGF1 lr3 is most likely fake/degraded and will not do anything

I've been researching this quite a bit lately, what you described sounds a lot like Mutant's insulin protocol... But I believe he goes daily not three times per week... I've read others go three times per week, what they do is take their entire allowance of gh for the week and take it in three doses... In either event the protocol calls for three shakes, one pre, one intra and one post workout...

Actually, I misread your post, Mutant's protocol involves, taking Humalog pre-workout, but first gh about 30 mins pre, then 15 mins or so after Humalog, five minutes after you have your first shake, then you train, one shake during the workout and the igf-1 is taken post workout... along with another shake... The shake is something like 10gr carbs per iu of insulin, about 25-30 grams of protein, creatine, glutamine, bcaas, I think that's about right, just going from memory... The method you described calls for the gh to be taken IV, because it's absorbed faster... Most add a little T-3 to the protocol anywhere from 12.5 mcg to 50mcg tops... don't take this as advice, simply sharing what I've read...

Last edited:
Search function is a hell of an invention

10iu GH 3x per week is not a "huge bolus dose"

do 4 units HGH every day either in one shot or two and you can add 2-3 units insulin with each HGH dose.

Your IGF1 lr3 is most likely fake/degraded and will not do anything

It's what Designbuilt mentioned in the last comment - splitting your weekly total over 30 shots. 10 iu should be big enough of a bolus for a first time GH hser. And the IGF 1 Lr3 is neither fake nor degraded as it's Sciroxx' Somedin which I have succesfully used twice before. But thanks for your input as well as Designbuilt.

Looking forward to hearing other opinions on this subject

Search function is a hell of an invention

Yeah it is indeed. If your search function finds more stuff than mine does then please be so kind, go ahead and show me a thread where this exact protocol with the same exact questions is to be found. Thanks

Injecting hgh just a few times a week is not the way to go imo.
Why?
Because insuline makes sure you"ll spike igf, so using hgh and slin daily would give you the most igf out of your gh. There are enough studies to find about this.

Personally I'd inject the gh in the evening before you go to sleep, to keep your body in it's "normal" habitat when it comes to release of gh.

Injecting gh post workout or pre won't give u any advantages.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
Yeah it is indeed. If your search function finds more stuff than mine does then please be so kind, go ahead and show me a thread where this exact protocol with the same exact questions is to be found. Thanks

It may not yield the "exact" protocol as the title of your thread, however there are many threads regarding gh and skin protocols where guys have also added IGF in their responses. In the peptide/gh section there are a few

It may not yield the "exact" protocol as the title of your thread, however there are many threads regarding gh and skin protocols where guys have also added IGF in their responses. In the peptide/gh section there are a few

I did find some but they were from years ago, or atleast the majority of them. That's why I thought I'd make a new thread. If you could only make new threads ablut topics that have never been talked about the forum would be dead, don't you think? :p

Hey guys!

Was wondering what all of you think of the following protocol during an offseason

Monday – Wednesday – Friday

10 iu’s Humalog pre workout
10 iu’s GH immediately post workout IM
20 minutes later 50 mcg’s IGF-1 Lr3

I’ve read a lot about the theory that doing huge bolus doses of GH 3 x a week is better for gaining mass (because of the IGF spike I suppose) opposed to smaller doses split into multiple shots everyday (which is the preferred way to reap maximum fat loss benefits).

What do you guys think about this? I reckon with using the Slin only 3 times a week and the IGF-1 increasing insulin sensitivity this shouldn’t be an issue. GDA's and Metformin will be used, carbs only around the workout.

Additionally: would you add anything else to this like Slin pre breakfast or Slin with the post workout meal as well?

Thanks in advance for all your input.

I do something very similar except I take my GH 5x/week and 2 days off and I do not use IGF-1. I train 4 days per week right now & use basically the same protocol you described on the training days but with less GH. When I take my GH on a non-training day then I do it in the AM without insulin (don't know if that is the best, its just what I do). Obviously you will also be consuming an intra-wo shake to cover the insulin and prevent you from going hypo during your workout. I like HBCD for a carb source and peptropro.

With all that being said, I have seen good results with this while only being on TRT.

I do something very similar except I take my GH 5x/week and 2 days off and I do not use IGF-1. I train 4 days per week right now & use basically the same protocol you described on the training days but with less GH. When I take my GH on a non-training day then I do it in the AM without insulin (don't know if that is the best, its just what I do). Obviously you will also be consuming an intra-wo shake to cover the insulin and prevent you from going hypo during your workout. I like HBCD for a carb source and peptropro.

With all that being said, I have seen good results with this while only being on TRT.

Yeah I'd place all my carbs in the peri workout window. Another reason why I consider this approach is, like already mentioned, the reduced risk of decreasing insulin sensitivity too fast as I would like to slowly put on quality tissue without unwanted fat. Thanks for your input

Yeah I'd place all my carbs in the peri workout window. Another reason why I consider this approach is, like already mentioned, the reduced risk of decreasing insulin sensitivity too fast as I would like to slowly put on quality tissue without unwanted fat. Thanks for your input

That is my goal as well. So far I have been able to stay fairly lean while increasing calories and slowly gaining quality size. I check my fasted blood glucose in the AM to monitor insulin sensitivity and it has been good. I do use metformin as well.

In my next offseason i'll try 8ui Hgh eod and slin x3 times a day on M/W/F (10-15ui each shot)

Slin AND IGF pre workout or typo? IGF on its own makes mengo hypo sooo wuick, same for Slin, I can't imagine what would happen if I took them both pre workout
Yes my bad I do igf in the muscle trained pwo. I do 200mcg ghrp 6 and 2 3 times a day. 2iugh 3 times a day. 10iu slin preworkout and just started 80mcg igf pwo. Mk677 is 25mg before bed

Sent from my SM-G920V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity