over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh sub-q verses IM

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DimqpdKLyPg"]Palumbo's GUIDE to "INJ" Sites! - YouTube[/ame] @6:14

Does Gh workjust as good sub-q as Im ?

There are more than this statement from palumbo which are very questionable. E.g. he recommends pinning slin only subq, but in my experience it peaks much more unstable if injected subq than IM. Also how can he generally recommend shooting in the lats. I am much lighter than he was but cant do it. I dont think that legs are really that bad, too.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

He states those are his opinions and only what he did for his career.

But I do agree with everything he says. Stuff will peak faster IM, there is no site enhancement or site fatloss. Gear into big muscles as it absorbs the best.

Only thing I do is I shoot my slin in my forearm. I have those special pens and it’s quick and easy. 5/32 of an inch and 33g tips. But that my personal preference

Mind you a lot of these internet guys, actually pretty much all of them, say things just to get a reaction and clicks. They have to otherwise if they’re just repeating known proven shit nobody would care to listen....

I would take personal experiences from this forum of guys with nothing to gain well before any of these YouTube videos and podcasts that have been popping up a lot on here.

Mind you a lot of these internet guys, actually pretty much all of them, say things just to get a reaction and clicks. They have to otherwise if they’re just repeating known proven shit nobody would care to listen....

I would take personal experiences from this forum of guys with nothing to gain well before any of these YouTube videos and podcasts that have been popping up a lot on here.

Are you kidding me? Dave Palumbo is probably one of the most knowledgeable people in this sport.

And the last thing I would advise people is to take knowledge from forums guys. You don’t know what they look like. Half of them look worse then the person who are asking the questions. Take advice from people who have earned the respect, like Dante, Dave, dusty. People without superior genetics that have made it

Are you kidding me? Dave Palumbo is probably one of the most knowledgeable people in this sport.

And the last thing I would advise people is to take knowledge from forums guys. You don’t know what they look like. Half of them look worse then the person who are asking the questions. Take advice from people who have earned the respect, like Dante, Dave, dusty. People without superior genetics that have made it
Dave says a lot of wonky things and pushes things/ideas due to what he sells sometimes. Hes still on the waxy maize train (surprise..its in his product) and doesnt believe in intraworkout nutrition fads. He cant seem to understand there are things that dont require digestion.
Hes extremely smart and experienced but sometimes naive or ignorant about things he should know are worth and or effective.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Completely disagree, no I’m not kidding you. I’m not taking a dig at Palumbo specifically but if a someone has an incentive to generate interest in what they are saying you should be wary of that advice....

i tested hgh SC and IM, no difference

I have a lot of belly fast so I don't Subq stomach won't be as effective as IM?

More convenient and easier to just do it subq. In children's hgh height studies, they had higher igf #'s from consistent daily injections (subq) versus 2-4 doses a week. So I would imagine you wouldn't really want hgh to absorb even faster.

I also don't see why palumbo is so against shooting into the quads. He makes it seem like you're much more likely to get infections or problems from it. It depends on the individual.

For someone whos never used Gh aka Gh newb

a. 3-4iu's three to four times a week for eight weeks

b. 3-4's iu's a few times a week and 2 iu's on days not used

Is a just about close to as b ?

For someone whos never used Gh aka Gh newb

a. 3-4iu's three to four times a week for eight weeks

b. 3-4's iu's a few times a week and 2 iu's on days not used

Is a just about close to as b ?
I'm not sure I understand option b, using 2iu on days you're not using.

I don't think eight weeks is enough for meaningful change. I would go 2IU daily (skip weekends) for longer than rather than 4iu for shorter.

Dave says a lot of wonky things and pushes things/ideas due to what he sells sometimes. Hes still on the waxy maize train (surprise..its in his product) and doesnt believe in intraworkout nutrition fads. He cant seem to understand there are things that dont require digestion.
Hes extremely smart and experienced but sometimes naive or ignorant about things he should know are worth and or effective.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

this is what ive always thought of dave , always been a smart guy but narrow minded sometimes i think.

I'm not sure I understand option b, using 2iu on days you're not using.

I don't think eight weeks is enough for meaningful change. I would go 2IU daily (skip weekends) for longer than rather than 4iu for shorter.

I said it wrong, my bad. Thats what Dave says shorter longer.

Dorian mentioned he made his greatest gains using gh three times a week at 16 iu's . I was wondering if the same concept of 4 iu's three times a week would be better.....just pondering and looking for personal experiences

In general, IM leads to higher bioavailability, higher serum level spike, and shorter half-life than subQ.

Even administration site has an effect. Delts have faster absorption and higher peak than glutes.

I've done both methods but for me it seems best with 10iu M/W/F in the delts.

I respect Dave but no one is the ultimate authority, things change and we all learn.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

In general, IM leads to higher bioavailability, higher serum level spike, and shorter half-life than subQ.

Even administration site has an effect. Delts have faster absorption and higher peak than glutes.

Administration site sub-q injection has a local effect?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws