over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh that burns!

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
Any of you ever have gh that burns? I got blue top DVDs from a board sponsor and they burn like fire... Leaves an instant welt

Any ideas?

no, it shouldnt burn. Did you reconstitute it or did it come that way? sounds like igf in AA but that doesnt even leave instant welts on me.

I reconstituted it with bac water. It burns just like Igf with AA tho. I PMed the sponsor to see what he has to say before I put him on blast. If it is fake I font want other bros getting scammed like I did.

lemme try one beast. maybe you just Reacting to it. remember me and rips just don't get a long so this may be the case.

I know a few guys how are having the same problem from a sponsor here. Guess its a good thing we all went with Kami. PM me if you got any questions

in my experience if your generic bluetop hgh stings and welts, well you got some good ole igf instead. sad but true

I am using blue tops from a sponsor too, no label on them. Literature says it is 191aa Somatropin. Pinning that shit was like a big old bee sting. Left big red welts for a week, itchy, sore, and stung when I pinned it.

I switched from the bact water that came with it to some Sterile water. I also rub my injection site so that it absorbs better. First shot with the sterile water was a small red lump, not even close to as bad. Second one isn't even visible.

5iu's ED

My girl has been taking 1iu ED too and she had the little red welts in the beginning but now she gets nothing and she still uses the bacteriostatic water.

I am hoping that the issue was that my body did not react well to the bacteriostatic water.

I am praying that this shit is NOT IGF or HCG...my girl is using it and that is scary. She is using it for fat loss and for anti-aging. Imagine if it's really IGF or something?...that is a very scary thought. I'm using it for the quality muscle and fat loss. If it's not HGH then I am going to be very pissed. Hoping that the stuff is legit since the sponsor has been around forever.

Last edited:
Quality GH should't welt you up. I have tried may different brands and never a issue. I would contact your supplier.

Any of you ever have gh that burns? I got blue top DVDs from a board sponsor and they burn like fire... Leaves an instant welt

Any ideas?

I got some from a sponsor on this board as well and i'm having the same reaction Red Welts and pain at the site. The sponsor has supposedly verified they are legit 191 (what seller wouldn't tell you that) and i have also switched from Bac Water to Sterile Water and the welts have lessened a ton.

I have run a Blood Glucose test and my BG spiked from 126 to 194 within an hour (IGF isn't going to cause a BG spike) and my fingers have been tingling/numb so i am leaning towards a problem with the filler.

If you guys think it is the BA water why not just test shot a blank pin full of BA water and see if you welt up?

GH shouldn't sting or welt you up make you itch etc etc etc.

Board vets will remember the huge wars on the older boards back in the late 1990's about using BA Water VS Sterile water....saying that BA water would inactivate the GH....:rolleyes:

If you guys think it is the BA water why not just test shot a blank pin full of BA water and see if you welt up?

Board vets will remember the huge wars on the older boards back in the late 1990's about using BA Water VS Sterile water....saying that BA water would inactivate the GH....:rolleyes:

I actually did that and it's not the Bac Water.....also had someone give me a vial of another brand of GH and i didn't react that way so its something in his GH. Like i said im leaning towards something in the filler.....

x2

Been using the sterile water for 2 weeks. Big difference, yet I still have lumps where the injection site is. They turn hard in a day or two and last about a week. It's fine right now since it's winter but in spring/summer when I'm shirtless it would look horrible since I have lumps all over my lower abdomen. I'm thinking about ordering some other GH from another guy and seeing how it compares. I think this GH is legit though because I am very sleepy, get vivid dreams, numbness, etc. We'll see.

So your saying its fake then? I've ran Rips before with no problems at all, but these blue tops sting

i have greentops from a sponser here--they sting for about 5 min, had rips before, using the same water and no sting so its not the water

i do have numb hands just like the rips but who knows???

i probably will not buy these greentops again

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88