over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH timing opinions

NY Muscle

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
To make a long story short... did a 3 week stint of gh in 1998 and have not since. Nutropin AQ blue tops. 2iu am and 2iu pm, weekends off. Carpal tunel was brutal and water retention and pumps were too much so I stopped. I guess that shit was the real deal. Just too strong.

Now I got my hands one some lovely greytops. Questions/comments I have:

I train fasted AM in morning. Was thinking on workout days take maybe 1-1.5iu at 7am intramuscular and at 8am Humalog then start sipping intra shake then be in gym by 820am. No gh post workout.

2nd dose of gh for the day would be maybe 4pm SubQ which is an hour after my 3pm protein/coconut oil shake and 1.5 hours before dinner at 530pm.

I don't want to do night time shots. I've read both sides of the argument and settled on the fact I want my natural gh pulse that kicks in approximately 2 hours into sleep to do its own thing. But I'm still open to hearing arguments for or against.

The days that I do cardio it's done fasted at 6am in my house, Slin shot at 8am then workout is 820am at the gym again fasted. This is where I am confused. Should I do gh pre cardio or just pre Humalog/pre weights like my workout only days.

Problem is I get up early so not sure how much time before cardio is ideal or I can just take the gh and do the cardio. If it needs to be done like 30 to 60 min pre cardio then I can't do it. Maybe just do subQ and let ride through to my 820am workout too. Unless intramuscular would suffice. Or just forget pre cardio and just do pre weights like my workout days.

Non workout/non Slin days I'm just thinking subQ when I wake up on empty stomach a good amount of time before I eat then again subQ at 4pm.

I'm probably overthinking things but just want to run this stuff the most efficient way possible and open to all advice and opinions.

Hgh will work regardless of when you take it. The only issue is carbs. It would be better if hgh is taken when blood sugar is low because it can increase bgl which can lead to insulin resistance which ultimately could lead to diabetes if gh is run for too long. Middle of the night or first thing in the morning would be ideal IMO. As for cardio, it's fine if you wish to do it first thing in the morning after your gh as it will release fatty acids.

Thanks. Got the carbs under control I'm doing a ketogenic diet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Hgh will work regardless of when you take it. The only issue is carbs. It would be better if hgh is taken when blood sugar is low because it can increase bgl which can lead to insulin resistance which ultimately could lead to diabetes if gh is run for too long. Middle of the night or first thing in the morning would be ideal IMO. As for cardio, it's fine if you wish to do it first thing in the morning after your gh as it will release fatty acids.

So if someone is going to be using it with slin and a very carb heavy intra drink(60-100g) it would be best to not use it Pre wo. But first thing in the morning and at night when there are alot less carbs?

Don't listen to me cuz I'm still trying to figure this shit out, lol. Got some of those greys on the way, though.

Anyways, don't you want the gh pulse to hit while you are lifting weights? So, pin 3 hours before you start training? I'm not gonna be using slin, but I was thinking of none training days running 2 iu upon waking and 2 iu at bedtime and training days 2 iu upon waking and 5 iu 3 hours before weights.

So if someone is going to be using it with slin and a very carb heavy intra drink(60-100g) it would be best to not use it Pre wo. But first thing in the morning and at night when there are alot less carbs?

Slin neutralizes the bgl spike from hgh so it won't really matter when gh is used in this case. If hgh is used by itself, I say that first thing in the morning or middle of the night is the best time because those are the times that bgl will be at it's lowest.

Don't listen to me cuz I'm still trying to figure this shit out, lol. Got some of those greys on the way, though.

Anyways, don't you want the gh pulse to hit while you are lifting weights? So, pin 3 hours before you start training? I'm not gonna be using slin, but I was thinking of none training days running 2 iu upon waking and 2 iu at bedtime and training days 2 iu upon waking and 5 iu 3 hours before weights.

I mostly plan to pin intramuscular 1 hour + before the gym. So 7am gh. 8am slin. 820am gym. Intramural makes the gh hit faster otherwise yeah I guess subQ a few hours before but I don't have many hours to play with since I work out early.

Slin neutralizes the bgl spike from hgh so it won't really matter when gh is used in this case. If hgh is used by itself, I say that first thing in the morning or middle of the night is the best time because those are the times that bgl will be at it's lowest.

Yeah all my research says 1st thing in the morning for sure. Then mid afternoon. If at night it's best to do after you get up in the middle of the night to pee or something.

Say u sleep at 1030pm get up like 2am to piss then take some gh. Then again when you wake up for the day

Everything I read makes me think it's not good to take gh before bed but early am is ok. Though I've read adding mass is your goal then bed time is appropriate but not for fat loss.

Off topic. Can you fill an insulin pin and leave overnight out of the fridge or will that mess up the gh? I wanted to have a pin loaded and ready to go as soon as I got up as well as avoid my wife seeing me fuss around with the shit wondering what I'm doing in the fridge.

Yeah all my research says 1st thing in the morning for sure. Then mid afternoon. If at night it's best to do after you get up in the middle of the night to pee or something.

Say u sleep at 1030pm get up like 2am to piss then take some gh. Then again when you wake up for the day

Everything I read makes me think it's not good to take gh before bed but early am is ok. Though I've read adding mass is your goal then bed time is appropriate but not for fat loss.

Off topic. Can you fill an insulin pin and leave overnight out of the fridge or will that mess up the gh? I wanted to have a pin loaded and ready to go as soon as I got up as well as avoid my wife seeing me fuss around with the shit wondering what I'm doing in the fridge.

You can pre-load the pin and leave it in the fridge until you are ready to use it. Hgh degrades quickly when left out of the fridge after it's been reconstituted.

You can pre-load the pin and leave it in the fridge until you are ready to use it. Hgh degrades quickly when left out of the fridge after it's been reconstituted.

Thanks figured that...I hid the pin in an empty grated cheese container. Lol

Bro you are making this way way to complicated and a lot of these opinions are crazy.

Wake up take growth go about your day 4pm take more growth go about your.

The key is having it active as long ad possible. Don't disrupt sleep to pin GH. Don't sweat 5 min of timing. I prefer all my GH subq its just fine and way easier. If you wake up to do cardio take your growth then do cardio if not take your growth and then go workout. I personally also don't believe in the waiting 42.5 minutes before eating. I get up take GH. Start prepping my food for the day when breakfast is ready I eat it about 20-30 min after I pinned. This is the biggest and leanest I have ever been and if anything I have learned to not sweat the details

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Before sleep or in the middle of the night when I get up for a piss.

Im taking 1iu, 3 times a day now just to have it active for more time. The extra pin is a pain in the ass, but the lengths we go to with training and diet makes the extra pin seem not so bad.

When i did 4iu per day, I did 2 and 2.

NY muscle bro you look fucking jacked in your avi! Good job!

Im taking 1iu, 3 times a day now just to have it active for more time. The extra pin is a pain in the ass, but the lengths we go to with training and diet makes the extra pin seem not so bad.

When i did 4iu per day, I did 2 and 2.

Yeah I'm pretty set on morning pre cardio/weights then a 2nd shot afternoon.

Actuality the next 2 weeks are rough schedule so my workouts will be at 2pm. I feel amazing when I do slin with afternoon workouts because a few meals have already been consumed. I'll do gh pre cardio then 1pm. Slin at 2pm then gym. When back to my normal schedule I'll do gh AM and then 4pm.

Grey tops?

Don't mean to hijack your thread bro, I am trying to decide on who to go with for my GH, and in some other threads I have heard members mention greys so if someone knows the board sponsor for these I would appreciate the heads up thru a pm, many thanks in advance. Btw I take my GH PWO and once in the middle of the night, but I think I got some crap because after a 4 yr layoff and pinning up to 5i.us a day I don't feel anything different and I have a lot of exp with GH, only reason I went with a kit from this local guy was convenience and his other stuff is ok. But going to go back to buying RAW so I know what I am taking and once I get the right GH guy, will buy a cpl kits at a time, screw $250 for convenience that appears to be all I got!:banghead:

Search ebay for insulin cooler. 10 to 20 bucks will get you a decent cooler pouch.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131