over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH timing opinions

I also train in the mornings, and am using peptides + GH...

My days look like this, approx:
5:00am - wake up, pin modGRF+ghrp2, start eggwhite omelette, pack gym clothes and grab my prepped meals for lunch
5:15am - start coffee, poop (usually) then pin HGH, prep intraWO drink
5:30am - nuke cream of rice in the science oven, pour coffee, sit down at computer and eat (meal 1 - 50p/30-50c/10-20f)
5:45am - put coffee in a travel mug, head to the gym
6:00am - pin slin (if applicable - offseason back/legs or now arms days) then warmup and weights...sip intraWO the whole time ("meal 2" - 25p/50-150c/0f)
8:00am - cardio (if applicable), shower, head to work
8:30am - meal 3 (oats + casein + PB, 25-50p/30-60c/5-10f)
9:00 - nap
10:00 - work
...etc

Last edited:
When im in PCT soon im just going to do 3iu in the AM because at night im going to be doing MK-266. Just to mix things up a bit and conserve GH.

Once im done with PCT ill jump on the slin and ill be doing more GH, prob 5-6 iu around the slin time (pre workout) and maybe another 2-3 iu throughout the day.

If you pin 3iu 1 hour pre workout, lift then go home would yall eat carbs pwo if not using insulin? Or wait till post post workout meal? Worried about transient insulin resistance from the GH

Noon: 50g protein/5g fat/10g carbs from veggies
1pm: 3iu GH
1:45: lift
230-245 cardio
3pm: 50g whey isolate........AND carbs or NO?

If you pin 3iu 1 hour pre workout, lift then go home would yall eat carbs pwo if not using insulin? Or wait till post post workout meal? Worried about transient insulin resistance from the GH

Noon: 50g protein/5g fat/10g carbs from veggies
1pm: 3iu GH
1:45: lift
230-245 cardio
3pm: 50g whey isolate........AND carbs or NO?

Studies show that post workout carbs are no longer needed. A whey shake in water is fine then a meal after that with carbs and protein. Since I utilize intra shakes there's no need for post workout carbs.

Now being you had only a small amount of carbs and 3 hours prior to post workout your daily caloric needs may require some carbs. I can't imagine a little carbs will hurt unless you are doing low car a like me. But since I'm new to gh this could all be nonsense coming out of my ass :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

When im in PCT soon im just going to do 3iu in the AM because at night im going to be doing MK-266. Just to mix things up a bit and conserve GH.

Once im done with PCT ill jump on the slin and ill be doing more GH, prob 5-6 iu around the slin time (pre workout) and maybe another 2-3 iu throughout the day.

I looked into mk677 ( I think that's what you meant) but all I read was a lot bloat and no fat loss but it's good for adding size. Bloat and no fat loss isn't a good combo for me lol

Could I already be feeling the gh? I'm tired as fuck and I only did 1iu 530am and 1iu 1:30pm.

Could I already be feeling the gh? I'm tired as fuck and I only did 1iu 530am and 1iu 1:30pm.

gh kicks my ass. I havnt done it in a few years because I cant deal with being so tired. I have to find energy to even shave my face, zombie

gh kicks my ass. I havnt done it in a few years because I cant deal with being so tired. I have to find energy to even shave my face, zombie
This is my only complaint...but the benefits are so good I tolerate being so fucking tired. Its pretty rough though especially chasing a 3 year old around.

This is my only complaint...but the benefits are so good I tolerate being so fucking tired. Its pretty rough though especially chasing a 3 year old around.

Lol yeah I just sat down on the couch after dinner then my 3 kids wanted to go outside. I was like oh fuk me lol

So I guess day 1 and 2iu total GH and tired means my gh is good? Lol

Studies show that post workout carbs are no longer needed. A whey shake in water is fine then a meal after that with carbs and protein. Since I utilize intra shakes there's no need for post workout carbs.

Now being you had only a small amount of carbs and 3 hours prior to post workout your daily caloric needs may require some carbs. I can't imagine a little carbs will hurt unless you are doing low car a like me. But since I'm new to gh this could all be nonsense coming out of my ass :)

Any literature supporting that carbs are no longer necessary post workout? I've never heard that before.

Any literature supporting that carbs are no longer necessary post workout? I've never heard that before.

They are never "necessary" but could be argued they are optimal. However, if you are taking in carbs intra that kind of kills the need for them after.

I honestly haven't done the whole "post workout" thing in years, when I hear post workout meal I think actual meal, cause I always just drive home and eat, I haven't added that extra magical shake in since I can even remember. I do however use aminos during training.

I looked into mk677 ( I think that's what you meant) but all I read was a lot bloat and no fat loss but it's good for adding size. Bloat and no fat loss isn't a good combo for me lol

You are correct I meant MK 677, and ill take that water retention in PCT. Trying to retain muscle, dont care about retaining water !!

Lol yeah I just sat down on the couch after dinner then my 3 kids wanted to go outside. I was like oh fuk me lol

So I guess day 1 and 2iu total GH and tired means my gh is good? Lol

I told you it was the shit !!! Just get used to 2iu and bump it up and you will be leaning out and hardening up !!!

You are correct I meant MK 677, and ill take that water retention in PCT. Trying to retain muscle, dont care about retaining water !!

Will you be taking Huperzine-A with the mk677? Apparently makes it work better by lowering somatostatin (inhibits secretion of gh which I think is released from mk677 use).

Apparently makes the mk677/gh work a heck of a lot better.

Will you be taking Huperzine-A with the mk677? Apparently makes it work better by lowering somatostatin (inhibits secretion of gh which I think is released from mk677 use).

Whenever I run peps or MK, I always include Hup A 3x ed. Cheap and effective.
BTW- for me, MK does hold some water, but I do it 12.5 eod(bedtime), and alternate that with 1mp Ipam. Doing it this way minimizes water for me.

A recent study featured nine men, average age 23, who engaged in two workouts of one-leg extensions followed by a drink containing 25 grams of whey protein or 25 grams of whey protein and 50 grams of maltodextrin, a carbohydrate. While the addition of carbs to whey did increase insulin release, both groups showed the same in terms of muscle protein synthesis, indicating that the carbs didn’t add anything in that regard. The added insulin provided by the carbs also didn’t lower muscle protein breakdown any more than did the protein alone. The authors noted that the dose of protein used in the study, 25 grams, was the amount shown in previous studies to maximize protein synthesis. It’s also enough to stimulate enough insulin release—through amino acids—to get all the desired protein synthesis benefits of insulin.

Staples, A.W., et al. (2011). Carbohydrate does not augment exercise-induced protein accretion versus protein alone. Med Sci Sports Exer. 43:1154-61.

I have heard Huperzine A was good to take when on GH releasing peps or MK. Last time I tried to get it at vitamin shoppe they didnt really have any supps that were just hup a, except for 1? Any suggestions?

Whenever I run peps or MK, I always include Hup A 3x ed. Cheap and effective.
BTW- for me, MK does hold some water, but I do it 12.5 eod(bedtime), and alternate that with 1mp Ipam. Doing it this way minimizes water for me.

Where do you get the Huperzine A? Last time i tried at vitamin Shoppe i think they had one brand but it was really expensive.

Maybe ill try that. I thought the proper dose was 25mg? Maybe ill do 25 eod. What do you do the Ipam on the off nights? Ill give that a try Ipam is cheap and effective. I will also be running 3 iu GH during the day so im assuming I will be happy with the results.

[lang=pt]early morning (5am approx) and mid afternoon (5 pm approx)[/lang]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity