over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh timing thoughts

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been running Gh for over a year now. Used all most every approach. Lately I have been going 6 iu pre workout 4 days a week. ( I felt doing 4x a week would help with insulin resistance) I’m getting ready to try and bump it up to see what happens. Moving up to 60 iu a week. Planning on running (on my 4 training days) am slin/Gh. afternoon slin/Gh/. then big dose of Gh preworkout with 15-20 iu slin post. That 15 iu of Gh a day 4 days a week. Would I be better off running 6 days. Or can I get the same results doing it 4 days. Wanting to grow fast but try and keep sensitive up some what. Yes I do take burberine cinnamon acv with meals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you had good results form the GH?

I say just go ahead and do your new HGH protocol and after a while switch your diet up to low carb along with a little DNP run. The low carb diet along with the DNP will have you insulin sensitive once again..

I have been running Gh for over a year now. Used all most every approach. Lately I have been going 6 iu pre workout 4 days a week. ( I felt doing 4x a week would help with insulin resistance) I’m getting ready to try and bump it up to see what happens. Moving up to 60 iu a week. Planning on running (on my 4 training days) am slin/Gh. afternoon slin/Gh/. then big dose of Gh preworkout with 15-20 iu slin post. That 15 iu of Gh a day 4 days a week. Would I be better off running 6 days. Or can I get the same results doing it 4 days. Wanting to grow fast but try and keep sensitive up some what. Yes I do take burberine cinnamon acv with meals.

Split your daily dose and shoot IM t with slin 3 times a day every day.

Humulin r peaks almost at the same time as GH IM.

For some reason I get better results doing slin/GH IM also

I've had way better results that way than doing gh one big dose a day,EOD,etc

Split your daily dose and shoot IM t with slin 3 times a day every day.

Humulin r peaks almost at the same time as GH IM.

For some reason I get better results doing slin/GH IM also

I've had way better results that way than doing gh one big dose a day,EOD,etc

I did too. My fasted bg went up so fast that I went back. Maybe I just need to throw In metformin.

Have you had good results form the GH?

I stay very lean. Eating whatever I want as much as I can. No real growth per-say from Gh but from food. I keep seeing every saying 10 iu is a sweet sport

I say just go ahead and do your new HGH protocol and after a while switch your diet up to low carb along with a little DNP run. The low carb diet along with the DNP will have you insulin sensitive once again..

That’s a great way too get it back. I hit a wall at day 10. But very true saying dnp bringing it back down fast.

Well only a few days in dosing Gh 3 x a day and resistance is going up. Dr had me on prednisone this week due to fucken up my back I was reading that that can mess up bg. Can I get close to the same results with Gh if I get my total 60 iu split into 4 days. Or is that to much to take at time? So 15 iu pre workout.

Well only a few days in dosing Gh 3 x a day and resistance is going up. Dr had me on prednisone this week due to fucken up my back I was reading that that can mess up bg. Can I get close to the same results with Gh if I get my total 60 iu split into 4 days. Or is that to much to take at time? So 15 iu pre workout.

Try doing it IM post workout at 15iu. I've seen some bigger guys doing that If they didn't have time for 3 times a day

Try doing it IM post workout at 15iu. I've seen some bigger guys doing that If they didn't have time for 3 times a day

Can the body use that much at one time? If it could that would be ideal. It would give me more time to keep sensitivity up

How have you gains been bro? Stats? Just curious. Thanks

Eating whatever I want as much as I can.

That's the #1 cause of insulin resistance/diabetes , you fasting blood sugar will be affected far more by your diet compared to the GH use. I've ran some pretty high GH doses and only had problems with fasting BG when diet was over the top, lower carbs = no insulin resistance

How have you gains been bro? Stats? Just curious. Thanks

They have been slow but solid. That’s doing 6 iu 4 days a week. I just got done with archery season. I’m amazed how much size I kept. I usually look like I have cancer after it’s over. I just started to up my dose of Gh so I can’t say. I started at 200 5’9” 8%. That’s a real 8%. Got up to to 215 at 9%. Cruises for 10 weeks. Just got back on 3 weeks ago. I’m up to 220.

Can the body use that much at one time? If it could that would be ideal. It would give me more time to keep sensitivity up

Serostim is prescribed 18iu every night. only 13% of people experienced high blood sugar at 18iu/per day after 12 weeks of treatment, keep in mind these are not people who are training.

You can gain a ton of information by reading the entire serostim booklet:

**broken link removed**

Serostim is prescribed 18iu every night. only 13% of people experienced high blood sugar at 18iu/per day after 12 weeks of treatment, keep in mind these are not people who are training.

**broken link removed**

Yes problem is that their food intake & appetite is really low due to medications... 18iu with a bodybuilding diet will increase your fasted bg BIG TIME in a matter of weeks.

**broken link removed**

Thanks I’ll read up. I even switch to ur no carb preworkout idea. Hopefully it will help.

That's the #1 cause of insulin resistance/diabetes , you fasting blood sugar will be affected far more by your diet compared to the GH use. I've ran some pretty high GH doses and only had problems with fasting BG when diet was over the top, lower carbs = no insulin resistance

So lower carbs on rest days. Increase fats. I remember u posting a while back a article about how high fat diet can also decrease insulin sensitivity. Or are u talking overall calories on rest days. I have a hard time putting on weight if I’m not putting in at least 5000 a day

**broken link removed**

I love this post!!! I needed to see this. I’m only doing 5ius hgh and I’m so paranoid that I need insulin to keep things working properly. Insulin post workout does fill me out but I’m trying to lose bodyfat and I don’t want insulin messing that up.

So lower carbs on rest days. Increase fats. I remember u posting a while back a article about how high fat diet can also decrease insulin sensitivity. Or are u talking overall calories on rest days. I have a hard time putting on weight if I’m not putting in at least 5000 a day

Overall calories will have the biggest impact on insulin sensitivity, 5000 cals/day will lead to decreased insulin sensitivity regardless if there is a bunch of carbs or fat in those calories as studies do show that high fats (when calories are excess) also lead to insulin resistance and diabetics eating excess fat calories will require more insulin.

I think it's a good idea to listen to your body and not stuff your self with too much food, over time gains will slow and you have to settle for a few quality pounds each year and forget the big jumps like most had when first starting to train, first cycles etc.

Also it is easy to under/overestimate how much you are really eating unless you write everything down. The most food I ever ate was 5500cals/day and got up to 320 lbs (way too fat under guidance of a popular coach), the amount of food was INSANE, every meal was 16oz meat, 2 cups rice, 2-3 spoons macadamia nut oil 6-7 times per day. My stomach was so full all the time that I could barely train. Do an accurate count of the calories you are eating, 5000 cals every day is a chore to eat

Also the serostim study compares 18iu/per day to 18iu Every other day.

The every other day group got about 50% of body mass/weight gain/side effects compared to the 18iu/day group so the results/side effects from gh do seem to be more total dose dependent rather than timing dependent.

Too bad they didn't compare 9iu per day vs 18iu EOD (probably has to do with the whole bottle having to be used at once)

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner