over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh timing

goreman223

Newbies
semi new to the gh world, doing twice a day once in the am once in the evening. just wondering if doing it pre or post workout would have any benifit? just looking for different opinions thanks

This topic has been gone over tons of times. Try searching to find what you need, vets are not going to want to go over it again im sure and this will probably get moved to the beginners section.

It basically comes down to your goals and what results you are looking for. How many IU's are you going to be taking per day? For mass a lot of guys like one daily dose pre workout. For fat loss, 2 doses are suggested one in the AM and one in the PM (pre workout or pre bed)

thanks growman! ive been doing lots of reading on here and finding alot of different opinions im doing 5ius per day in spit doses! however the one thing that seems to be consistent is the twice a day for fat loss and once for bulking

For fat loss it seems to make sense that if you're gonna do an AM dose often pre fasted cardio then the PM dose should also be pre workout/cardio.

I did sane thing a few years back read and read trying to decide what to do, finally one vet summed it up for me, said don't sweat it if it's real G it will work no matter when you take it.
I do at night btw to avoid feeling tired in daytime and sleep better

For fat loss it seems to make sense that if you're gonna do an AM dose often pre fasted cardio then the PM dose should also be pre workout/cardio.

Yeah this is a good protocol for fat loss.

I did sane thing a few years back read and read trying to decide what to do, finally one vet summed it up for me, said don't sweat it if it's real G it will work no matter when you take it.
I do at night btw to avoid feeling tired in daytime and sleep better

True, the main thing is to have good shit. If I do once a day I like to do it pre workout, but that's just me.

if gh results in overall increased daily igf-1 levels, and thats what guys are testing on racepicks thread, then it seems it wouldnt matter when u use it. as long as your igf1 levels are high gh timing seems superfluous.
guys who say use it post-workout, that doesnt make much sense in terms of gh blood levels, seeing that they dont peak til 3 hours after injection. id say if u wanna worry about timing, do it so your workout ends and your eating 3 hours after your shot.

This topic has been gone over tons of times. Try searching to find what you need, vets are not going to want to go over it again im sure and this will probably get moved to the beginners section.

It basically comes down to your goals and what results you are looking for. How many IU's are you going to be taking per day? For mass a lot of guys like one daily dose pre workout. For fat loss, 2 doses are suggested one in the AM and one in the PM (pre workout or pre bed)

Depends how many IU's I'm using, but I'll generally always go post w/o in the muscle just worked and then just before bed.

I'm not sure how much of a difference Post versus Pre would make, though I'm sure there are some on here who will beat the subject one way or the other. Personallly I like how it was summed up. If it's good gh, it'll work no matter what.

seems like a fine dosing schedule, but can I ask why first thing in the morning?
And does it leave you feeling tired?

Pre-sleep has me sleeping like a rock, which I love. I know a lot of guys say that first thing in the morning has them sluggish. But if this isn't your experience, I don't see why it should matter to change.

Yes, to be honest ive felt like shit since being on HGH. I dont shoot before bed because my body will release GH naturally a little after i fall asleep.

semi new to the gh world, doing twice a day once in the am once in the evening. just wondering if doing it pre or post workout would have any benifit? just looking for different opinions thanks

Ive ran it numerous ways. It works best for me personally,,,AM when I wake,,,and again PWO.

Im doin 2.5 post awakening in the morning. 2.5 iu's preworkout

This is the protocol I usually run, 2 shots daily. When I was on 5iu TP Grey Tops per day my IGF 1 level was 550 !!!

Lately I have been lazy and just doing 1 inject a day pre workout just to keep things simple.

seems like a fine dosing schedule, but can I ask why first thing in the morning?
And does it leave you feeling tired?

Pre-sleep has me sleeping like a rock, which I love. I know a lot of guys say that first thing in the morning has them sluggish. But if this isn't your experience, I don't see why it should matter to change.

When the most intelligent physicians tell you to do it BEFORE your workout...you do it. At least, I do...and so do many others who understand it. Shooting Post workout doesn't even really make sense except it allows you to develop a routine. GH runs it's course and gets metabolized over the next 4 hrs....personally, I'd rather have the cascade of events happening while I'm working out, taking in peri-workout nutrition and eating a solid meal 45-60min post. Then, your GH was present for that entire window instead of you pinning it post.

Personally,
MASS: Pre Workout(or post if you must) , Pre-Bed or....one bolus shot Pre bed.
CUT: As many events as possible. At least 2 and more likely 3 if enough GH is used. (pre cardio, pre workout, pre bed)

When the most intelligent physicians tell you to do it BEFORE your workout...you do it. At least, I do...and so do many others who understand it. Shooting Post workout doesn't even really make sense except it allows you to develop a routine. GH runs it's course and gets metabolized over the next 4 hrs....personally, I'd rather have the cascade of events happening while I'm working out, taking in peri-workout nutrition and eating a solid meal 45-60min post. Then, your GH was present for that entire window instead of you pinning it post.

Personally,
MASS: Pre Workout(or post if you must) , Pre-Bed or....one bolus shot Pre bed.
CUT: As many events as possible. At least 2 and more likely 3 if enough GH is used. (pre cardio, pre workout, pre bed)

When I order more and bump my dose back up to 6iu I might do the 3 injects a day. I liked the 2 for cutting, 1 in the am and 1 pre workout so im thinking the 3 will be even better.

Just doing 1 4iu inject pre right now. I always do 1 pre, just depends if I do 1 earlier or not.

I was doing 4iu's right after waking and then Cardio 45 Minutes later with a PWO Shake with Zero Carbs. Leaned out Greatly!

Now Im doing 3ui's after waking and 3iu's Preworkout. the Pumps seem better! I make sure not to eat carbs 1 hr before or 1 hr after taking HGH as well.

Ive heard great things and bad things about taking it right before bed...? I have the means to try it, but for now this seems to be working!

Does it make much of a difference on timing for Bulk or Cutting? Id think 2-3x a day would be best over all? at this point I'm looking to bulk!? So should I cut out the AM shot and move it to per bed??

If you are young I would not to pre bed, so you can still have natural pulse of gh release.

I do 2IU if I wake up during the night 4-5 am and then 1IU when I wake up a bit later. Will increase to 4IU total soon.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner