over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH timing

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
Ok. Fack. I'm that guy
Going to finally start GH. Reading here I read people love it pre gym with slin

My buddy has experience with GH. Has taken it a lot of ways. AM/pm. Bolus dose 3x week. PM ONLY. Ect.
And he recommends just nite only. And that really. At the end of the day just get it in
Now maybe the diff is negligible at best. But it it was considerable. I'd take pre gym

Thoughts
Ps. Compared to peps. I LOVE sound of once daily at nite. But I tend to do things in excess. So will likely split 2 I u pre and 2iu PM

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it pre with slin... 2nd option would be pre and pm

If your taking synthetic growth hormone it does not matter when you take it. Best would probably be 2iu pre fasted cardio or 2iu post training.

I take GH in morning on empty stomach, then 30 minutes after my training 4IU each time

I've been breaking it up into 1 iu shots throughout the day and liking it. 1iu am, 1iu pre workout 1 iu postworkout or prebed (or both). I just recently switched back to preworkout, but I'll be going back to my old way Ina week or so

In a very simple terms:

If the goal is more bodyfat loss, shoot subq am/pm split
after am shot optimally dont eat few hours, pm shot after least meal

if goal is growth, all 4iu im preworkout, with larger carb/protein meal 30min after shot

Fat loss: Am fasted before cardio and small doses through the day
Mass gain: Preworkout and before bed

I like it pre with slin... 2nd option would be pre and pm
Good!
If your taking synthetic growth hormone it does not matter when you take it. Best would probably be 2iu pre fasted cardio or 2iu post training.
Come on bro. Yes it works that way but we are talking optimization for certain goals.
I take GH in morning on empty stomach, then 30 minutes after my training 4IU each time
Why 30min after training? Unless it takes you that long to get home...

In a very simple terms:

If the goal is more bodyfat loss, shoot subq am/pm split
after am shot optimally dont eat few hours, pm shot after least meal

if goal is growth, all 4iu im preworkout, with larger carb/protein meal 30min after shot

Id almost always shoot IM..
Don't eat for a few hrs? What? 30 min maybe..
If the goal is growth, you don't wait to eat.
You're either confusing or confused.
I want both. Lol. But growth more. No issues getting cut :)
And pretty sure it will still help shot 4iu pre
Thanks

Growth you could do eod. Bolus...pwo. I'd do pre with slin. Actually, if I had pharma gh right now I'd do it all at night...pre bed 6 to 8iu if size was the goal. This reportedly is pretty amazing in that regard.
Fat loss: Am fasted before cardio and small doses through the day
Mass gain: Preworkout and before bed
YESSSSSS!
Would peptides post workout add a kick?

Meh...I imagine a bit. Pre and post.

I split it up, but i try to get one shot in the am and one pre workout. The pre workout was Knights advice and im liking it.

I mess with it though, if i forget to take it in the am ill take it pre workout and pre bed. If i take it in the am and forget to take it pre workout ill take it pre bed.

Just lowered dose of Greys from 5 iu to 3. So 1.5 and 1.5, i always try to get the pre workout shot in though, want it working while im working ya know...

I'd only do it AM if breaking up shots and trying to get super lean. Otherwise always pre workout and pre bed - or toggling between the two.

I'd only do it AM if breaking up shots and trying to get super lean. Otherwise always pre workout and pre bed - or toggling between the two.

I am trying to lean out. Im pretty lean and I dont compete so i dont know why i'm trying so hard, just an addiction i guess. Thats why i spread it out. Some nights i do pre workout and pre bed if i forget in the am. Maybe ill just do 1 iu 3 time a day at all 3 times am, pre w, and pre bed.

Quick question you said if someone had real pharma they should do it all pre bed. I think im about to get 2 real serostim kits. I was going to stay on the greys and save the pharma for after my cycle in an attempt to keep as much mass as possible.

But i was going to wait till after PCT and do the sero's pre workout with humilin r thinking that would help me keep the most mass... your thoughts on that?

If pinning with slin should you go IM with slin/gh? I have a humalog pen so would it be best to pin delts 2ui gh and 8-10 ui slin in other delt pre? How soon pre workout should the gh be taken?

I'm trying to stay lean while bulking and already doing fasted cardio for health purposes, so I shoot am while fasted (then do my cardio) and then pre-wo. It's a great combo that has me leaning out while gaining weight. On non-training days I shoot am and pre-bed.

If pinning with slin should you go IM with slin/gh? I have a humalog pen so would it be best to pin delts 2ui gh and 8-10 ui slin in other delt pre? How soon pre workout should the gh be taken?

I go IM with both (IM makes slin more predictable IMO).

Gh 30mins before workout, then humalog immediately pre-wo. Switch delts of course.

Last edited:
In really like am prewo and prebed I split whatever dose I am doing up into those three times. Been working very well.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I might take some heat on this but IMO for GH in general is it should be shot EOD at higher doses to avoid desensitization.

Since GH levels peak 3-4 hours after injection, I believe timing it 2-3 hours preworkout will allow you to be hitting your peak GH levels while you're working out out and finishing your workout

I might take some heat on this but IMO for GH in general is it should be shot EOD at higher doses to avoid desensitization.

Since GH levels peak 3-4 hours after injection, I believe timing it 2-3 hours preworkout will allow you to be hitting your peak GH levels while you're working out out and finishing your workout

From all the different info I've gathered from research before I begin myself this is what I believe is the best mix...

EOD for the purposes you stated and I train EOD anyway Yates style so rest is needed, only thing I do is cardio on "off" days but maybe a little modifying can be done like high dose GH EOD for the training days and low dose GH before cardio on off days.

And Preworkout is also optimal from what I gather from Dr.Serrano but he suggests GH only lasts about 4 hours in the body if I recall correctly but we know from testing that it peaks at about 3-4 hours. So this is what I plan on doing

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131