over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Type and RHR

Ruhlfreak55

Registered
So I saw 1 or 2 anecdotes for this searching through threads, but before I go further testing it myself I'd like to see if there's a larger consensus.

The question being does the source (manufacturer) of GH change whether or not those that get substantially elevated resting heart rates as a side see that side manifest?

I ask because I'm taking GH proper (not a peptide) for the first time and have seen my resting heart rate go from the 60s to the low 80s and hold there. I was going to take time off of it here while I do a minicut and verify that it immediately retraces to a normal level, but I hurt my shoulder fairly bad and think I probably need to keep the GH engaged to help heal that as much as possible.
The product I'm using at the moment is from a guaranteed sponsor, but is obviously a generic, I think a "gold" top? They're really more copper, and I've only been on 2iu's the whole time.

edit: that's probably not accurate, the flips are black.

Ruhl, is this something that happens everytime u get on GH or just this run with it?

To me it seems pretty subjective and individual, i know a buddy of mine gets crazy RHR increases from a source here. Just off of 2-4iu.
I can run that same batch though AND titrate up in dosage and my HR sits and mid 60's.

Hgh causes sodium reabsorption at the distal nephron. This increases extracellular water. Generally this doesn't increase blood pressure, but can increase heart rate. Often when your heart rate increases BP can go down a bit (inverse relationship). It's dosage dependant but also as ever large inter individual variation. For me 10iu a day raises rhr from 68 to 86 within days.

Ruhl, is this something that happens everytime u get on GH or just this run with it?

To me it seems pretty subjective and individual, i know a buddy of mine gets crazy RHR increases from a source here. Just off of 2-4iu.
I can run that same batch though AND titrate up in dosage and my HR sits and mid 60's.
This is actually the first time I've used it, so unknown at this time.

Hgh causes sodium reabsorption at the distal nephron. This increases extracellular water. Generally this doesn't increase blood pressure, but can increase heart rate. Often when your heart rate increases BP can go down a bit (inverse relationship). It's dosage dependant but also as ever large inter individual variation. For me 10iu a day raises rhr from 68 to 86 within days.
So in general I hold a lot of water at any given time and it's very difficult for me to REALLY dry out. It's typical for me to easily lose 10 plus pounds the day before a show when finally adding a diuretic.
So then the wonder is, is this side effect (elevated RHR) something much more common in those that hold more water naturally.

A second question from the pathway you characterized would be, Does lowering sodium intake somewhat lessen the effect?

I suspect so. The studies obviously aren't focused on bodybuilding purposes. But the anecdotal evidence aligns with that. Those that hold more water are the ones more likely to see a heart rate increase and lowering sodium intake may help somewhat. I'm a strength athlete so the extracellular water helps me, I don't run hgh constantly though more in shorter bursts.

I would wait this out, especially knowing this is your first run at GH.

I took a year break and when i hopped back on, I was shocked the amount of water retention i got and how i went from looking 5 weeks out to 9 weeks out.
(i added it back in durng a rebound) My vascularity disappeared in like 10 days, annoying. But i just kept at it and after awhile my body kinda of grew accustomed to it and it stopped. I feel like im not the only one who has had this too. The initial reaction is extreme water retention and higher RHR, and then it subsides as your body kinda searches for homeostasis.

My RHR (sleeping) is 42-44 on 2iu of omnitrope (from pharmacy).

On 10iu I am 50-52.

I forgot I have a secondary question/ concern here as well. If one stays on gh while doing a quick DNP run will the DNP still forcibly reset insulin sensitivity or not?

I forgot I have a secondary question/ concern here as well. If one stays on gh while doing a quick DNP run will the DNP still forcibly reset insulin sensitivity or not?
Anecdotally it did for me but I am a sample size of n=1.

for me, HGH is still some kind of mystery drug.
90% of the people go around and say HGH = HGH, all the same as long as it is real hgh.
for me, there are definitely differences between different brands of hghs, independent of the purity number or dimer.
even for pharma.
Some give me a higher bump in heart rate with very little water retention and sleep gets worse.
Others give me more water retention, sleep is better.
Others barely affect my heart rate.
and i am talking about the same quantitiy (lets say 4iu split in 2)

Man it’s weird my RHR was around 90 even before steroids when I was like 19 years old. Now it stays around 100. Dropping to 50-60 like you guys makes it seem like I’d drop dead lol I feel normal at this level

I suspect so. The studies obviously aren't focused on bodybuilding purposes. But the anecdotal evidence aligns with that. Those that hold more water are the ones more likely to see a heart rate increase and lowering sodium intake may help somewhat. I'm a strength athlete so the extracellular water helps me, I don't run hgh constantly though more in shorter bursts.
It's unfortunate to me that studies are always based on sick populations and/or the lowest denominator. To me we should be trying (as a society) to push the best forward and beyond and not constantly just trying to make the deficient normal. Do I see a reasonable pathway to do this? No, but it's something I think about. As someone "gifted" I was always struck by the similar issue in school. Much more money/time spent attempt to make the obviously deficient come up to the bare minimum than spent on pushing those with much higher intelligences to the limit of their abilities.

Every different brand of GH I've tried has given me different side-effects regarding heart rate and BP. Some raised both, others just increased heart rate, others did nothing. Still others did nothing and my feeling is that they were just bunk but I haven't been using GH for a long period. Just a few years. Before I started beta-blockers, I sometimes saw numbers like below that I showed as an example in a similar post to this one: 120/83 with a 93 BPM heart rate. Insane. It's just the nature of GH and my physiology. I've heard increased water, that it affects thyroid. Also, I do hold water at times as well. So maybe all of the above.

But it's more than worth it IMO. I feel great now that the tachycardia (high heart rate) has been addressed. I love GH. But just a note my BP had been mildly high for years and I was already taking propranolol but we increased my beta blocker dosage and now everything is killer.

20220709_201626.jpg

Every different brand of GH I've tried has given me different side-effects regarding heart rate and BP. Some raised both, others just increased heart rate, others did nothing. Still others did nothing and my feeling is that they were just bunk but I haven't been using GH for a long period. Just a few years. Before I started beta-blockers, I sometimes saw numbers like below that I showed as an example in a similar post to this one: 120/83 with a 93 BPM heart rate. Insane. It's just the nature of GH and my physiology. I've heard increased water, that it affects thyroid. Also, I do hold water at times as well. So maybe all of the above.

But it's more than worth it IMO. I feel great now that the tachycardia (high heart rate) has been addressed. I love GH. But just a note my BP had been mildly high for years and I was already taking propranolol but we increased my beta blocker dosage and now everything is killer.

View attachment 164110
How can you workout if you're on a beta blocker? They really make me paranoid. I've never touched one though.

How can you workout if you're on a beta blocker? They really make me paranoid. I've never touched one though.
Not every beta blocker is the same. Nebivolol for instance is a unique gift of modern medicine, it doesn't intefere with working out, does not have side effects like elevating blood glucose levels or lipids like most of the other shitty beta blockers have.

Mine will go up 10-20bpm after starting even as little of a dose as 2iu. Eventually levels off but still higher than when starting. Nebivolol is an absolute must to mitigate this. I have only used HGH from the provider but each type I used gave me the same problem. I don't think it's brand related.

I stopped using HGH though. My IGF1 is elevated just from TRT so I don't see the point anymore.

Despite what gets repeated often, the increase in RHR has absolutely nothing to do with water retention. That myth needs to die.

I honestly think it’s all person dependent…

How are you guys measuring your RHR??

Because for me, nothing changes even on 6iu per day (highest I’ve gone so far)… I measure at random times throughout the day..

First thing in the morning with blood pressure in in the 60’s.. Throughout the day depending if I’m walking around or doing something it’ll be 70’s-80’s, but that’s the thing, I’m active in some way..

If you just walked around the house and did some chores and measure your heart rate, of course it’s not going to be 60bpm..

Even eating a meal can raise your heart rate..

Mine will touch 90bpm when I’m stressed out/anxious, but it’s a reaction to something..

Completely at rest, I’ve never noticed a change in RHR no matter what HGH I use.. I’ve used TP’s, Genotropin and Serostim..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws