over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH urban myths versus reality

conzboneeus

Newbies
I have read as much as I can on GH since I decided to give it a run late this past summer. I have read lots of comments, opinions, heard anecdotal evidence on various aspects of growth. But is there any hard evidence, studies, data, to back any of this up? Such as:

All 191aa is created equal. I hear and see this one a lot. So the difference between UG GH and pharm GH is the concentration of GH in the vial, and the fillers used? If you removed that from the equation the actual GH component of, say Rips, is the same GH component as Saizen?

No difference in pharm grade GH Kinda relates to the first one in that 191aa is all the same. However I have read that Lilly's process is the only one that totally genetically engineers GH from scratch without using any mammalian cells. All the others start from a mammalian cells and then alter that to create the GH.

Different brands of pharm GH are more effective than others Is there any data to support this? Controlled studies? Is it possible that one brand of GH would act differently for one person than it would for another? If so why? So that one person may get better results from seros while another gets better results from humatrope? Or is this just a matter of personal opinion?

GH acts on the body by stimulating the liver to produce more IGF-1 I know that this is true but are there any other mechanisms at work exclusive of IGF-1 that allow GH to work and benefit the human body?

UG GH will cause you to develop antibodies Again this may be dependent on question 1 but if 191aa is 191aa why would UG cause antibodies but pharm would not?

You can eat whatever you want and stay lean with GH I have seen this a lot also and I am doubting it highly. While you may be able to recover from a bad diet day now and then more quickly I am not believing that you can eat big macs and fries and ice cream and stay lean. Although I have heard that GH does have a special receptor that will eliminate any fat from pizza you may consume! (why live if you can't eat pizza?)

Last edited:
I have read as much as I can on GH since I decided to give it a run late this past summer. I have read lots of comments, opinions, heard anecdotal evidence on various aspects of growth. But is there any hard evidence, studies, data, to back any of this up? Such as:

All 191aa is created equal. I hear and see this one a lot. So the difference between UG GH and pharm GH is the concentration of GH in the vial, and the fillers used? If you removed that from the equation the actual GH component of, say Rips, is the same GH component as Saizen?
--
If it was all the same there wouldn't be so much secrecy and patents in production methods.

UG GH will cause you to develop antibodies Again this may be dependent on question 1 but if 191aa is 191aa why would UG cause antibodies but pharm would not?
--
The law of diminishing returns did not apply to my use until I started using generics. I started with EL, NutAQ, Jins then worked my way down to high quality generics. I cruised on 2-3 iu's and had great results with pharm.
The same dose on generics is as though I'm on nothing.
IDK, JMO

No difference in pharm grade GH Kinda relates to the first one in that 191aa is all the same. However I have read that Lilly's process is the only one that totally genetically engineers GH from scratch without using any mammalian cells. All the others start from a mammalian cells and then alter that to create the GH.

Different brands of pharm GH are more effective than others Is there any data to support this? Controlled studies? Is it possible that one brand of GH would act differently for one person than it would for another? If so why? So that one person may get better results from seros while another gets better results from humatrope? Or is this just a matter of personal opinion?

GH acts on the body by stimulating the liver to produce more IGF-1 I know that this is true but are there any other mechanisms at work exclusive of IGF-1 that allow GH to work and benefit the human body?

You can eat whatever you want and stay lean with GH I have seen this a lot also and I am doubting it highly. While you may be able to recover from a bad diet day now and then more quickly I am not believing that you can eat big macs and fries and ice cream and stay lean. Although I have heard that GH does have a special receptor that will eliminate any fat from pizza you may consume! (why live if you can't eat pizza?)

I really love the last on here conzboneeus:D Its so funny how many people believe that you can live on Pizza and junk food and lean out:D Yea, if your some genetic freak!! I have had the unique opportunity to train someone like that years ago, and let me tell you "IT IS AMAZING" But them kind of people are very few-far- and in between.....I love when I hear some say they can live on junk and still stay lean:D Again, Yea if your a gifted individual.....

There as so many threads here that answer most of your questions, next time do a little searching. I will answer your questions though. You can't eat pizza and burgers all day everyday and stay lean on gh. Doesn't work like that. You can be a little lax with diet however and keep yourself at the same bodyfat with good gh. Generics cause more anti-bodies to form because the 3d structure is different from pharm grade which closely resembles endogenous gh. I'm almost certain the logic here is that the body recognizes generics as a foreign threat therefore anti-bodies develop whereas with pharm grade the body recognizes it as natural endogenous gh. You would have to talk to alpha about this to get all the details on this and the process of creating both pharm and chinese gh. Certain brands of gh whether pharm grade or chinese gh are more potent than others. Go with what's proven if you're going generics which are hyges, rips, elis or mao's blues. If you're still doubtful, go get a serum test done. I've tried to answer most of your questions the best I can. Hopefully it helps with your decision.

A did a lot of searching and a lot of research, as I stated JM. I don't come on here and post much and only do when I can't find an answer. Or someone says professional wrestling is fake! :p

I appreciate you trying to help though and the answers you did provide.

The diet thing I know is a joke nothing works that way that was sort of tongue in cheek.

I haven't found anything that addresses directly, with data, whether one brand of pharm GH works better than another. Or a reason why one would work better that another. That was one of my questions.

You did answer the antibodies question and in doing so also answered my all 191aa is 191aa question. So after all fillers and other stuff aside, UG 191aa molecules are actually different than pharm 191aa molecules. Okay since I thought it was a DNA strand but I can take what you gave me and run with it to go deeper. Thank you!

As for potency I understand that one brand of GH may be more potent than another because of the amount of GH in it. But assuming we are talking pure GH with nothing else, and exact same amounts, is the "potency" the same.

Also have heard and read reference to GH acting directly on cells and being beneficial that way in addition to stimulating IGF 1 production, but again very sparse references and little, if any data.

The main reason I ask these questions is this. When I started GH I had my IGF 1 tested about 3 times in the first 8 weeks. I started a few weeks on Rips and Blacks, then went to saizen with a week of Htrope the last week before my fourth test. I had a decent IGF1 level rise in those 8 weeks.

Not drastic but I have reduced liver function due to a previous liver disease. I was lucky, got it cleared 7 years ago and as long as I take care of my liver I should be gtg docs say.

But anyway after my last test back 9/24/12 I went to seros. Ended up having to take about 2 weeks off due to ship issues but have been running them for about 2 months. Had my bloods done last Monday and my IGF1 had drop about 25%. I actually had upped my does from 2 to 2.5 IU the last month heading to 3.

So frankly I am wondering if trying other brands again other than seros may get my IGF1 heading back up. I know that blood tests vary according to may factors so who knows why. Also I had been running low dose of test during first bunch of IGF1 tests then stopped last 6 weeks (another story) so perhaps the test, or lack of external test contributed to lower IGF1.

I was expecting a good increase inf IGF and was taken aback by the lower numbers than 2 months ago.

Last edited:
Conz, tell me ur actual igf1 levels with the testing u did. Do know ur baseline? Was it low to begin with? I assume when ur testing ur doing 10iu IM 3 hours prior to blood draw? Or r u just randomly checking igf 1 levels?

I can tell you this: GH / Peps protocol i'm on will not burn off the fat when your diet is shit, but it will mitigate the adding on of fat, for the most part. I stopped Copenhagen a month or 2 ago, and my hunger is freaking insane. Mod grf / ghrp2 5x a day, and 4 iu Rips each night has kept me from adding much fat, and the dreams are so crazy that i wake up some mornings and am like "i wasn't really in a midget stripper (female) orgy, was I"

bad example, i was...

Good for you!

Good deal dropping the tobacco bro, seriously. Cigs killed my dad and though chew is not cigs its close enough.

Any weight you may put on will be worth it if you get off the bacca. And you will take it off once you get the nicotine monkey off your back. Keep it up man!

Funny GH is illegal and stuff but nicotine is not only legal but a huge source of revenue for the government. Awww, that's an dead end to go down never will change.

I can tell you this: GH / Peps protocol i'm on will not burn off the fat when your diet is shit, but it will mitigate the adding on of fat, for the most part. I stopped Copenhagen a month or 2 ago, and my hunger is freaking insane. Mod grf / ghrp2 5x a day, and 4 iu Rips each night has kept me from adding much fat, and the dreams are so crazy that i wake up some mornings and am like "i wasn't really in a midget stripper (female) orgy, was I"

bad example, i was...

cutting the cope is always tough, I have been tobacco free for a year or so now, but damn I still love the smell of a fresh can of fine cut.........

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws