over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH VS. IGF-1LONG???

getbig27

Registered
ive used gh and know what that can do. im thinking about going with igf-1long since the results are similar to gh and its cheaper (if you know where to get it ). has anyone used igf-1 and gh and felt that the results were similar or was one better than the other in terms of fat loss and overall muscle gain?

Use BigA's formula.

First afford ASteroids.
Then afford gh.
Then afford IGF1

i have enough AS to last months...im trying to make a decision on which one to go with ...igf or gh....i dont see the need to use both...one or the other...thats it!!!!

Overall, between the two, I prefer GH, despite igf1 being better on paper.

IGF1 is good for a 3D look but that's about it.

Big A said:
Overall, between the two, I prefer GH, despite igf1 being better on paper.

IGF1 is good for a 3D look but that's about it.
whats a 3D look bro ? ure talking of bringing up all parts to correct proportion by localised igf-1 injects ?
i am thinking localised igf-1 injects should be so much better than liver igf-1 production from gh .
ofcourse gh has fat burn effects which are seperate from its igf-1 effects , so if u prefer gh for that , that's another thing .

Esiest way to describe it - normally, no matter what you take, you have a '2D' look. When you use IGF-1, you have a '3D' look to your muscles. Can't explain it any better.

Big A said:
Esiest way to describe it - normally, no matter what you take, you have a '2D' look. When you use IGF-1, you have a '3D' look to your muscles. Can't explain it any better.

or if you are blessed enough to have something of a 3-D look already it will enhance this characteristic and really bring it out

one may wish to alternate GH and IGF-1 4 weeks each since with at least LongR3 there is the theory the body starts to recognize that it is not the real deal (the LongR3 alteration is NOT naturally occurring but allows for much longer in vivo activity) and loses affinity

Big A said:
so what dosage of igf-1 locally injected are we talking about here to achieve the 3D look from the 2D look ?

Big A can you name a bodybuilder(besides urself) who has a 3D look so we all get a picture in our heads of what u are talking about?

and..... if in pre-contest prep one is using igf-1 soley for its fatloss benefits can one expect a desant % fatloss..say 4-5%loss??

getbig27 said:
Big A can you name a bodybuilder(besides urself) who has a 3D look so we all get a picture in our heads of what u are talking about?

and..... if in pre-contest prep one is using igf-1 soley for its fatloss benefits can one expect a desant % fatloss..say 4-5%loss??
im gonna guess any bber he can name if everyone knwos them here they have a 3d look.. the idea behind it I would think is the muscles to have a more poped out look such as Haiders Abs.

Attachments

• perfect 6 pac.jpg
    perfect 6 pac.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 505
Agreed. Any bb that has that 'on swole' look is what I am talking about. And if you are someone like Flex who already has that look, it will enhance it.

getbig27 - I suggest you stick to the gh for fat loss rather than the igf1. If I had a choice for pre comp, GH would win hands down.

raybravo said:

so what dosage of igf-1 locally injected are we talking about here to achieve the 3D look from the 2D look ?

bump , big A , incase u over looked that man :) .

raybravo said:

bro it varies and reponses varies too

some do great with it others it seems to not be as beneficial

standard dosing is 25-100mcg/day, but i know guys who have gone as high as 250

raybravo said:

Yep, I did :)

100mcg/day is the norm.

bigheinz said:
Try the 6D look with everything you can get and take double dosiss Jejeje:D

:D

I hear IGF1 is the best thing you can inject for permint localilized gains.

Daveb_19 said:
I hear IGF1 is the best thing you can inject for permint localilized gains.

i love this permanent gains shit

NOTHING is permanent--difference is some gains are water and are obviously not going to hold in certain conditions and some gains are true lean muscle tissue which will not be lost like water but stop training or supersupplementing for a while and well permanency is relative

the difference should be made that it is NOT water, but true muscle hypertorphy but when people say that IGF or Primo is permanent it just sounds a bit dumb (no offense it is commonly used but should not be and is a pet peeve i guess)

thanks for all the insight BIG A and friends.

curious

So Big A with all IGF-1 all the rage these days and alot of info coming out on here and the MC board.....do you still back using GH instead of going with IGF-1? It seems that for someone that hasn't used GH yet and doesn't have a small fortune to spend it would be more beneficial to use the IGF-1 since it is cheaper and seems to work similar to GH.......just wanted yours and other vets opinions again, since some time has past since this thread was first started.....peace and stay safe all......ss.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131