over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH vs. Test: For extreme cutting

Calpoly

Registered
I hate the yo-yo effect with going on/off with test and other hormones. However, I would love to get back down to 6-7%bf again and hold that condition. I was wondering if that would be obtained with a appropriate dose of GH. I just want to hold onto muscle mass while going down that low. Thoughts?

I hate the yo-yo effect with going on/off with test and other hormones. However, I would love to get back down to 6-7%bf again and hold that condition. I was wondering if that would be obtained with a appropriate dose of GH. I just want to hold onto muscle mass while going down that low. Thoughts?

Do both

Nowadays most of us blast and cruise a typical cruise being 200mg test cyp per week with 4 to 6iu GH per day. If you cant afford GH peptides are the next best thing.

don't forget to eat clean part of the other equation. Being on the gear 365 days a year isn't a good thing either. The body adapts and the gear has as lessor effect as time goes on if you don't cycle.

:yeahthat:.... but it also comes down to diet.. crap in crap out

I cruise on 150 to 200mg test with my trt script. But I do come completely off for at least 60 days a year. After the down time I will blow up quickly.

You don't need drugs to get lean. Just do lots of cardio and eat lean meat and veggies. When there are exogenous hormones being used, there will be a loss when you discontinue using them. If you can accept that loss, don't use the drugs.

I would say cut with diet and exercise first and when you get stuck at the very last part use GH. But I would cut naturally first and cut down your calories slow and steady.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Diet and exercise are #1 then the gear. I'm on 8 I/u GH daily with couple others and test is in the mix. T-3 and cken are great also for cutting but diet and car duo are king. Diet over cardio if you are picky

I'm sorry, but tren ace combined with pharm HGH blows diet and cardio out of the water. You can eat pretty much whatever you want on a decent dosage of that combo.

You don't need drugs to get lean. Just do lots of cardio and eat lean meat and veggies. When there are exogenous hormones being used, there will be a loss when you discontinue using them. If you can accept that loss, don't use the drugs.

Damn right.... Shit, I just got my bodyfat checked and it was 6.9% and I am just using what I am prescribed for HRT.

In the end, it comes down to diet and training. The drugs, however, will make it easier. For me, I'd rather work and dedicate more time to diet and training. We each have our own approach...

Last edited:

I pre cook everything, bought a bag at my sup. store best thing I ever bought. Getting lean is a 100% commitment, so I lug this bag around carries all my meals hot sauce etc, etc..and best of all it stops me from becoming starved and not eating clean....

Diet and exercise/cardio are always on point. There just comes that point where I start venturing into the 8-ish % range where I begin to cut into my muscle mass. So i was wondering if GH was enough to prevent that from happening.

I now only use AAS when bulking up, because I can cut very easily naturally.

Diet and exercise/cardio are always on point. There just comes that point where I start venturing into the 8-ish % range where I begin to cut into my muscle mass. So i was wondering if GH was enough to prevent that from happening.

About 4 months ago I added 4IU ED of Kefei GH. I just ran whatever blast or cruise I was doing @ the time. I injected all 100% IM into my quads the whole time. My abs are better nd my BF is lower now than when training and dieting clean for shows 20 + years ago. The only dietary restriction I followed was I eat carbs in the morning after training only - and it's a olot of carbs - 1/2 - 3/4 of a box of Kashi Shreaded wheat w/ almond milk and a little heavy cream on top - damn it tastes good. I eat only protein and fat for the rest of the day as hunger dictates - cottage cheese or 4 hard boiled eggs for lunch (and sometimes a bowl of whatever soup the caf @ work had - only if it was low or no carb) and usually 6 more eggs for dinner - scrambled with cheese. That's it. It got me down to single didg BF in 2 months without starving. - I'm 6'1 and 225 - 45 yrs young.

TN

I'm convinced it's the addition of the GH that did it. I pin before my morning workout and train for an hour fasted EM. It works wonders

Just looking at the nutrition aspect, how is your nutrition around training?

I've found that a the more fine tuned my pre-intra and post workout nutrition were to ensure recovery the more I have been able to retain muscle and even continue to beat my logbook while losing bodyfat. This is really what I am doing now, All of my carbs are centered around training (I train in the AM) and I begin consuming carbs intra workout and the next two meals. The remainder of my meals are smaller and consist of healthy fats and lean proteins and some sources of fiber (broccoli, asparagus or peppers and onions).

Both but if I had to choose it would be GH. I dropped 4 inches on my waist with gh, diet and cardio but test will make it that much better.

lol yea , you also don't need drugs to put on muscle ! just workout hard, eat good food, lots of meat and veggies :love:

Just looking at the nutrition aspect, how is your nutrition around training?

I've found that a the more fine tuned my pre-intra and post workout nutrition were to ensure recovery the more I have been able to retain muscle and even continue to beat my logbook while losing bodyfat. This is really what I am doing now, All of my carbs are centered around training (I train in the AM) and I begin consuming carbs intra workout and the next two meals. The remainder of my meals are smaller and consist of healthy fats and lean proteins and some sources of fiber (broccoli, asparagus or peppers and onions).

I have carbs for breakfast, pre & post workout. Intra-workout I have about 40g pepto pro, and 20g HBCD

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear