over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH while on vacation

cracker backer

Registered
Verified Customer
Been using 2-4 iu daily for a while now. Mostly to assist with my leaning up efforts

About to go on my big, yearly family beach vacation. I plan to as usual, just enjoy myself all week , eat whatever I want (not pig out but still just eat whatever and not stress about it). I might go to the gym one, two days max - just to feel good and get a pump, nothing too serious. Some years I go once or twice, some none at all - again not really going to worry about it, if I feel like I wanna go I will and if I don’t I won’t make myself

So I’m not thinking of taking my GH along because I’m obsessing about stuff - I’ve just seen a lot of people mention that GH tends to help prevent too much fat gain when eating gets a little sloppy?

Does anyone notice a big difference if/when they do GH while eating bad? Is my 4 iu dose enough to get this effect? Any particular way you’ve noticed works well for taking it - AM/PM or take before a big meal, etc?

Not really worried about it, but thought it would be interesting to just hear what others though about GH preventing fat gain during times of overeating .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leave it at home. focus on your family and having a good time. will make zero difference going a week without.

I went away for a month and came off hgh as a result. I ate pretty badly while away but kept my protein very high as normal and only trained 3x the whole trip. I may have put on a few pounds of water that I lost in a few days after I got home from fixing my diet.

I don't think 1 week without gh will have any noticeable impact.

just have a good time and hope to God that you don't run into concreter

I went away for a month and came off hgh as a result. I ate pretty badly while away but kept my protein very high as normal and only trained 3x the whole trip. I may have put on a few pounds of water that I lost in a few days after I got home from fixing my diet.

I don't think 1 week without gh will have any noticeable impact.

Yes, it is a vacation, enjoy it. I am also going away for 1 month in less then 2 weeks. I eat clean and don't drink when not on vacation. When I go vacation, I enjoy drinking, going out to party and occasionally eating some good dessert. The only reason I train is the gym is on same block as my apartment and the guy who owns it is a Body Builder. Great guy and I like hanging out and just catching up on things. It doesn't take long after a vacation to go back where you were before.

Yes, it is a vacation, enjoy it. I am also going away for 1 month in less then 2 weeks. I eat clean and don't drink when not on vacation. When I go vacation, I enjoy drinking, going out to party and occasionally eating some good dessert. The only reason I train is the gym is on same block as my apartment and the guy who owns it is a Body Builder. Great guy and I like hanging out and just catching up on things. It doesn't take long after a vacation to go back where you were before.
Lets be honest Pesty, The only reason you train on vacation is because you're a bodybuilder [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I actually really like to be able to train on vacation to start off my mornings if there is one in the hotel or close by. Gets me in the right mindset and I feel like I'm repairing some of the damage from the previous day. Sometimes it's too inconvenient to get to a gym though, which is fine. HIIT bodyweight workouts without a gym can be done too if someone really feels better about it. Otherwise, a study showed 14 days without training led to 0% muscle loss.

Totally off topic since this is about GH but oh well lol

last time I drank, I saw the fat girls lining up on the periphery, waiting for my senses and better judgement to be overcome by the alcohol.

last time I drank, I saw the fat girls lining up on the periphery, waiting for my senses and better judgement to be overcome by the alcohol.
Annd it took him 5 posts before his favorite hobby kicked in...[emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I actually really like to be able to train on vacation to start off my mornings if there is one in the hotel or close by. Gets me in the right mindset and I feel like I'm repairing some of the damage from the previous day. Sometimes it's too inconvenient to get to a gym though, which is fine. HIIT bodyweight workouts without a gym can be done too if someone really feels better about it. Otherwise, a study showed 14 days without training led to 0% muscle loss.

Totally off topic since this is about GH but oh well lol

Up too 2 weeks, I could care less if I didn't train. I normally train in evenings, but on Vacation I do it early and then go out and enjoy rest of day. On vacation, if I feel like not training that day, I just don't and enjoy my day. I know 1 of those weeks will be at the Black sea and no way am I touching a weight at the beach.

leave it at home. focus on your family and having a good time. will make zero difference going a week without.

Agreed. Im going away for a week in August. I just take my test cyp and adex script with me. Leave the HGH at home (since its not scripted). 1 week wont make a difference.

When I first come off GH, especially the first 4-7 days, I actually lean out more, due to water retention loss going away. In fact, I think days 5-7, I look my best after a long GH run. So OP, you may enjoy the break actually.

Leave the GH at home and get in some fasted liss in the mornings to help prevent any fat u may gain. I agree with Dale, when I come off GH I lose a bit of water and look leaner.

When I first come off GH, especially the first 4-7 days, I actually lean out more, due to water retention loss going away. In fact, I think days 5-7, I look my best after a long GH run. So OP, you may enjoy the break actually.

Thats 100% correct. I cut HGH out 10-14 days before shows. Water comes right off.

I agree. Taking a break from it for awhile isn't going to hurt anything. If you have been on it for awhile a small break might be good anyway.

Enjoy the vaca man. If you have it, bring some MK.

This is What i’m doing, works great.

As a matter of fact.... I do have some of MA’s somatizine lying around. Doesn’t MK bring on a lot of water retention with it though?That’s one of the sides most people mention, the bloat, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc