over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh with ghrp-6/cjc-1295?

jesse7159

Kilo Klub Member
that sticky is huge and i have been plugging away on it forever and cant find the answer so if anyone can give it i would appreciate it.
are guys taking all three of the above listed in the same cycle? how would taking gh play into the dosing of cjc-1295/ghrp-6 divided three x's/day?

EX. FROM DATS STICKY:

*100mcg CJC-1295 with 200mcg GHRP-6 upon waking, 25 minutes before eating
* 100mcg CJC-1295 with 200mcg GHRP-6 six hours later, ideally post workout
* 100mcg CJC-1295 with 200mcg GHRP-6 immediately before bed

could gh be thrown in the mix? if so when would someone take it if they wanted to take say, somewhere between 8-16iu/day of gh?

t

could gh be thrown in the mix? if so when would someone take it if they wanted to take say, somewhere between 8-16iu/day of gh?

Yes. You take a GHRP (either GHRP-6, GHRP-2 or Hexarelin) and a GHRH (almost always modified GRF(1-29) ...this is what everyone sells as CJC. This is what everyone calls CJC). You administer the two together as you mentioned.

Wait 15 minutes or so and add between 1iu and 4iu of synthetic GH. The body sees this as a big "natural" pulse.

Do this multiple times a day if you want. Works well. It has been working well for a long time for those that understand how GH works and who saw the potential a long time ago.

Thank you for being curious.

Jesse-
Just so you know, Dats sticky has an index a few posts down on the first page...I know it helps me when I need to revisit information that I know I've read in the past but don't remember and would never be able to find it otherwise....

Yes. You take a GHRP (either GHRP-6, GHRP-2 or Hexarelin) and a GHRH (almost always modified GRF(1-29) ...this is what everyone sells as CJC. This is what everyone calls CJC). You administer the two together as you mentioned.

Wait 15 minutes or so and add between 1iu and 4iu of synthetic GH. The body sees this as a big "natural" pulse.

Do this multiple times a day if you want. Works well. It has been working well for a long time for those that understand how GH works and who saw the potential a long time ago.

thanks bro, In case someone hasnt said it to you today, youre the man! :D

Jesse-
Just so you know, Dats sticky has an index a few posts down on the first page...I know it helps me when I need to revisit information that I know I've read in the past but don't remember and would never be able to find it otherwise....

I was scanning it for awhile and still couldnt find it lol. there were tons of links :)

I know jesse... It is a horrible way to organize things....just one long-assed linear run on.

So I don't mind answering a question like this... just ask. Hopefully I will see it and I'll respond.

I know jesse... It is a horrible way to organize things....just one long-assed linear run on.

So I don't mind answering a question like this... just ask. Hopefully I will see it and I'll respond.

its all good. its better than zero organization! It was a huge help, i never even considered those peptides before, now after reading through your stuff now its got me thinking..

so if one was to take between 1-4iu gh 15 min post admin of the cjc/ghrp, 4iu would be the most one would use at one time correct? if that is true, when would someone take the third dose of gh if they were goin to take say 12iu/day? i would assume not after the pre bed dose of cjc/ghrp?...thanks youre a HUGE help!

its all good. its better than zero organization! It was a huge help, i never even considered those peptides before, now after reading through your stuff now its got me thinking..

so if one was to take between 1-4iu gh 15 min post admin of the cjc/ghrp, 4iu would be the most one would use at one time correct? if that is true, when would someone take the third dose of gh if they were goin to take say 12iu/day? i would assume not after the pre bed dose of cjc/ghrp?...thanks youre a HUGE help!

The lack of organization is the reason I have my small forum.

You can get 3 dosing a day in easily. You need to let the pulse come down for a few hours before you start another. So every 5.5 hours.

The lack of organization is the reason I have my small forum.

You can get 3 dosing a day in easily. You need to let the pulse come down for a few hours before you start another. So every 5.5 hours.

awesome how does one gain access to your forum? thanks for the advice, youre the man..

This is the protocol I use. Before or after dinner I use 100ug mod. GRF(1-29)/400ug GHRP-2 ED then about 15-60min later 4iu Jintropin rhGH( 5 days on 2 days off). Thinking of doing 100ug mod. GRF(1-29)/200ug GHRP-2 (in morning and before bed) and doing 4iu rhGH before bed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws