over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH. With or without immediate food?

GoneForever

Banned
Lately, everything Ive know about GH has been changed. I always was told that Gh is best when used in frequent doses everyday and to wait 20min before you eat or have a pwo drink after the shot. I've always done my shots pwo and then did cardio for 30min, then had my shake, that way I waited 30min to eat after my gh. I never knew the reason behind this but just followed it. So, what is the reason behind this? I read an MD article where someone asked palumbo if they should wait to eat and he said it doesnt matter either way, but what do you guys think?

btw, im referring to GH only. No insulin. I know protocol changes when you add slin, but im referring to just gh. Thanks

Lately, everything Ive know about GH has been changed. I always was told that Gh is best when used in frequent doses everyday and to wait 20min before you eat or have a pwo drink after the shot. I've always done my shots pwo and then did cardio for 30min, then had my shake, that way I waited 30min to eat after my gh. I never knew the reason behind this but just followed it. So, what is the reason behind this? I read an MD article where someone asked palumbo if they should wait to eat and he said it doesnt matter either way, but what do you guys think?

btw, im referring to GH only. No insulin. I know protocol changes when you add slin, but im referring to just gh. Thanks

currently im having success with HGH immediately PWO...then my whey/carb shake 20-30min later

I'm just doing 4 iu in the morning right before breakfast just like he says.

palumbo's diet recomendations seem fairly low carb and low glycemic, so someone on his diet would be less susceptible to any blood sugar fluctuation caused by the gh.

if you are on a higher carb diet, the situation is different. i have not read the article, but you do have to consider the context of his advice.

he seems like a really smart and educated guy, but i'm always a little leary of his advice concerning peptides, since many consider him a poster-boy for peptide side-effects. of course much of this could be from genetic predisposition... who knows.

So anyone else have any views on if its necassary to wait 20-30min after gh before pwo shake/eating?

GH works fine when your insulin is high, therefore when u have eaten carbs! otherwise it's a waste... unless ur aim is into 'anti-aging'...

GH works fine when your insulin is high, therefore when u have eaten carbs! otherwise it's a waste... unless ur aim is into 'anti-aging'...

So by what your saying its logical to take it 'after' your PWO shake when you have spiked your insulin levels?

yes u take ur GH once u have eaten therefore once ur insulin has gone up otherwise GH wont be efficient, that's the whole trick with GH.
these 2 work along as a a synergy
depending on how much u are using (if large doses) u might need t3 or t4 to make sure u dont screw up ur thyroid but that's another story...

Ive read on a few threads that glucose/sugars will inhibit the uptake of GH when ran w/o slin. The poster was claiming that it is best not to take any sugars for 30 min's or so. Any1 with any factual info out there? It would be nice to clear this issue up.

Ive read on a few threads that glucose/sugars will inhibit the uptake of GH when ran w/o slin. The poster was claiming that it is best not to take any sugars for 30 min's or so. Any1 with any factual info out there? It would be nice to clear this issue up.

Fact is that if you want your pituitary to produce natural HGH at its maximum output you need to go to bed with an empty stomach at night, and a dose of Glutamine wont hurt either. If your body works at 100% on empty stomach naturally, why would you treat the synthetic HGH any different.

I take my HGH post work out, then wait to have my Protien...food. And take second dose in the middle of the night when I get up to piss. Works good, always on empty stomach.

yes u take ur GH once u have eaten therefore once ur insulin has gone up otherwise GH wont be efficient, that's the whole trick with GH.
these 2 work along as a a synergy
depending on how much u are using (if large doses) u might need t3 or t4 to make sure u dont screw up ur thyroid but that's another story...

I ran HGH with Slin. It worked great....but there is urgency to take in sugars after u bang yur slin. Unless yur bangin slin....take yur HGH on empty stomach.

...If your body works at 100% on empty stomach naturally, why would you treat the synthetic HGH any different.

Because in the first instance you are asking your body to produce GH, the production of which is inhibited in part by food.

In the second instance you are not asking your body to produce GH...you are directly providing the target hormone. Food has no impact because none of your body's physiological GH production processes are called upon (i.e. hypothalmic release of GHRH, pituitary binding of GHRH and subsequent release of endogenous GH).

Inject some GH ...boom! It is now circulating in blood plasma and is free to act on target receptors.

I take 2-3 iu 1st thing in the morning on an emtpy stomach and 8-10iu PWO followed with PWO shake immediately. then i have another meal that includes fast digesting carbs and proteins (whey iso) 20-30 min later when im home...

I take in PWO like this. Immediately PWO have whey/WMS, 15 mins later, 8-10iu. 15 min later, whey/ complex carb. 1 hour later, lean protein, veggie.

Because in the first instance you are asking your body to produce GH, the production of which is inhibited in part by food.

In the second instance you are not asking your body to produce GH...you are directly providing the target hormone. Food has no impact because none of your body's physiological GH production processes are called upon (i.e. hypothalmic release of GHRH, pituitary binding of GHRH and subsequent release of endogenous GH).

Inject some GH ...boom! It is now circulating in blood plasma and is free to act on target receptors.

Good point Bro.

My understanding and the protocol I am currently following is that protein and fats are ok pre/post injection but carbs should be avoided 30-60 pre/post injection. I am 6 weeks into my first run and starting to see some decent fat loss without dropping body weight. I am doing 2iu first thing in the morning with a whey shake (about 35g protein). Second shot also 2iu is about 1pm and 30-60 minutes after eating.

So anyone else have any views on if its necassary to wait 20-30min after gh before pwo shake/eating?

Its because thats how long it takes the body to convert HGH to IGF after injection. We leave it 20-30mins to give the body time to convert the HGH to IGF after injecton. Any food,not just carbs taken at this time could effect this process as well as any external form of inuslin.

Its because thats how long it takes the body to convert HGH to IGF after injection. We leave it 20-30mins to give the body time to convert the HGH to IGF after injecton. Any food,not just carbs taken at this time could effect this process as well as any external form of inuslin.

From my understanding that why you wait 20min post GH inj so there is no interference to take slin or IGF-1 then after your shake or whatever.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws