over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH with Tren or no?

Rumpwrangler

Registered
Newbies
Guys, I’ve been so busy over the last few years I haven’t kept up with the science and pharmacology of our game. Last I remember, the consensus was that GH was pointless with Tren because of something to do with IGF and how Tren affects IGF.

I used both together in mid-30’s with great results but I’m 40 now. So not sure if it was just luck and response to good Tren. Regardless, I don’t want to waste good GH on my upcoming Tren Hex run if it is useless so I’m asking if GH works synergistically with Tren like it does with pretty much every other compound? TIA

I was always told the opposite, they should work extremely well together as tren should help push igf higher.

Everything is better with hgh :ROFLMAO:.
Yes tren + hgh is a great combo

You really should really try to stay up to date with the pharmacodynamics of a cattle hormone.

I was always told the opposite, they should work extremely well together as tren should help push igf higher.

Noooope

You really should really try to stay up to date with the pharmacodynamics of a cattle hormone.

Noooope
Are you claiming tren does not indeed stimulate igf? Please explain what you are trying to say.

Are you claiming tren does not indeed stimulate igf? Please explain what you are trying to say.

Yes tren lowers igf, very common knowledge

Yes tren lowers igf, very common knowledge
it’s Actually pretty well documented in science that tren stimulates and will raise igf...
Especially when combined with some estrogen, which is why test tren mast dbol gh slin is such a common great bulker

it’s Actually pretty well documented in science that tren stimulates and will raise igf...
Especially when combined with some estrogen, which is why test tren mast dbol gh slin is such a common great bulker

LMAO, it's well documented properties a cattle hormone has in people 😵

? That thread proved nothing. A couple anecdotal reports from people going both ways, too many other things could effect igf scores to say it was from the tren. I’ll stick with what scientific studies on various animals have shown us...

? That thread proved nothing. A couple anecdotal reports from people going both ways, too many other things could effect igf scores to say it was from the tren. I’ll stick with what scientific studies on various animals have shown us...

LMAO we have a zoologist over here

Guys, I’ve been so busy over the last few years I haven’t kept up with the science and pharmacology of our game. Last I remember, the consensus was that GH was pointless with Tren because of something to do with IGF and how Tren affects IGF.

I used both together in mid-30’s with great results but I’m 40 now. So not sure if it was just luck and response to good Tren. Regardless, I don’t want to waste good GH on my upcoming Tren Hex run if it is useless so I’m asking if GH works synergistically with Tren like it does with pretty much every other compound? TIA

my physique and body recomp on Tren = fantastic

my physique and body recomp on Tren & GH = fucking fantastic

Don’t let mumblings of lowered igf with Tren cloud the real results of adding GH. You will look better. You will have increased overall IGF. You’ll be no where near wasting or “pointless” with your GH if you use it in combo with Tren hex

note: experienced Tren and GH user over the decades. Currently in your same age group.

No ones going to tell you GH doesnt work with tren or tren doesnt work with GH. Add one in while using the other and you'll almost certainly see affect. The major issue would be for someone on trt doses, 19-nors likely will not help in yielding the most out of those specific compounds, though again no ones saying it wont create better body composition. 19-nors are much more taxing on the peripheral endocrine systems than people like to lead on.

IGF markers arent what people think they are, just because it's higher or lower doesnt mean you'll see direct action on the skeletal muscles. Typically 19-nors are going to increase protein synthesis and generate increases in muscle mass by lowering catabolic pathways, these lower overall metabolism which will for most users lead to a lower than baseline IGF.

IGF markers arent what people think they are, just because it's higher or lower doesnt mean you'll see direct action on the skeletal muscles. Typically 19-nors are going to increase protein synthesis and generate increases in muscle mass by lowering catabolic pathways, these lower overall metabolism which will for most users lead to a lower than baseline IGF.

I've seen it in users of Nandrolone, but not Trenbolone. Probably because no human studies exist on healthy males.

Have you got anything more concrete than an animal study?

Lets also not forget that most people dont run Trenbolone alone or progestins alone either, so when combined with exogenous Test IGF will rise anyway, so if there is a decrease when using 19-Nors, it may be mitigated.

I know MORE than a handful of people who while running Tren and GH, just have had piss poor IGF numbers...ones you wouldn't think because of their GH dose. I swear there were a couple threads on here about it.

I also remember it was a BIG discussion in the GH testing numbers thread (think it was in the sponsor section) too.
Not just like 1 guy either.

EVERYTHING goes better with GH bud👍

I've seen it in users of Nandrolone, but not Trenbolone. Probably because no human studies exist on healthy males.

Have you got anything more concrete than an animal study?

Lets also not forget that most people dont run Trenbolone alone or progestins alone either, so when combined with exogenous Test IGF will rise anyway, so if there is a decrease when using 19-Nors, it may be mitigated.

The mitigation effect is why most people dont really notice it, thats why I brought up the TRT scenario. B&C or cyclers wont notice a decrease because of larger jumps, but if someone came into a period with constant test/gh doses than adds a 19-nor theyll likely see a small change to IGF, I wont state is absolutely negative though as i'm sure someone may see a slight increase.

I've seen unremarkable IGF scores while on just low test/tren actually it's usually good on nand but thats more of how I run the compounds. There's not too many people I believe in their ability to collect and decipher data but @buck1973 and @TheOtherOne55 data points agree with mine. I dont value extrapolated data from the internet so I have no "research" to back this up other than; the mechanism of the 19-nors, IGF, and personal anecdote.

I've done a lot of igf1 testing over the last four years.

For me personally, my Igf1 is always by far the highest when im using hgh on trt only. Increasing the test dose didn't seem to really change things much.

However i always noticed that when i have other compoinds in like nandrolone and especially tren, my igf would be almost half of what it normally is. It used to throw my brain a big curveball because i assumed the tren would raise igf even more.

Im a decent responder to hgh. My numbers are pretty consistent and don't vary a whole lot. 3-3.5ius of greys would get me around 450ng/dl. 4-5ius puts me over 500ng/dl. Not exceptional but not bad. The same but with Tren in and in a little over 300.

Im still using it all together because regardless of the numbers, the hgh DOES NOT seem any less effective when im using it with Tren. They seem to work great together. Its probably what gives me my BEST look actually.. So yah the numbers definitely dont mean everything.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws