over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh?

madmoneymike

Registered
I just received an overdue batch of gh, and its 20iu bottle which I'm use viewing 10 iu bottles. Now the puck seems to be a little bit smaller then the 10iu I was viewing. Does this mean anything or am I paranoid?
Also I forgot since its been years I viewed any, how long until I shall feel any sides knowing if its great gh as this person claims.?
Thank you

If they are the somas from sciroxx than you are good to go .i was using 4 iu's a day ,I did get very bad hand numbness anout a week or two in .these have been serum tested several times by respected members .

The size of the puck doesn't mean much , probably just less filler. I believe they contain like 6.6mg of gh , that is a very small amount of product .on a scale it would look like little crumbs

So what you're saying is if it is legit I'll feel the numbness in about a week.? I'm currently viewing 3.33iu 5 on 2 off.

Not everybody gets the same sides .one of the more common sides of gh is hand numbness ,especially at night .i have gotten that side since I first used gh , which were rips from the provider a couple of years ago and everytime I have used gh since then I alwasy get that side effect .

If you're that worried, spend the $ for a serum test.

I was viewing a 10iu bottle of GH ED for 6 months, my eyes fucking hurt... gained nothing

So what you're saying is if it is legit I'll feel the numbness in about a week.? I'm currently viewing 3.33iu 5 on 2 off.

You bought them for a reason bro. If they are the ones that Mike 036 said then you should be fine. There is so much info in the sponsor section, HGH Testing thread, by Racepicks.

Its all been covered, just read it over. They serum tested well and also had good IGF tests a few weeks after people started them.

Sides are nice to know if they are real, but not a great indicator. Im on TP Grey and its the best GH i have taken, but it gives me the least side effects.

Science is science bro, go over to the thread i mentioned and you will see the tests we have all done. Racepicks did it to help the entire board. Why dont you go over there and post some and then get a serum or IGF test and post it.

No worries. I think that exact question and answer was actually brought up at some point and addressed. I'm pretty sure they are GTG by all accounts, but definitely go over there and do some reading there is a ton of good info.

would you feel better if someone said oh yea that puck sounds like it legit? seriously? IF you take some time to read the 18 million pages on GH and testing there is only ONE way to tell, TWO if you paranoid which you should be.
Serum and IGF. Period.

I'd love to get a serum test but I live in Jersey and dont know about how to go about it. Do I do through my primary care doc? Does insurance cover it and if not how much is it normally. And what exactly do I ask my doc. He's cool as shit. Just serum and if levels for gh?
If you're that worried, spend the $ for a serum test.

Thanks Lex. I'm just getting back into the scene. Was away for over three years and shits changed.
would you feel better if someone said oh yea that puck sounds like it legit? seriously? IF you take some time to read the 18 million pages on GH and testing there is only ONE way to tell, TWO if you paranoid which you should be.
Serum and IGF. Period.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner