over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH

Sepjuice1

Registered
Well, I've finally made the choice to run some GH (on my rats of course)for the next year or so, starting in september.also starting the rats first cycle since 2003, so im pretty excited about it (test,tren,Eq) Im going to start with 2iu's total 5/2 morning/evening split and then move my way up to maybe 5-6iu's. the question I have is how long of a duration should I wait until I move up another IU?

and for the members on here who blasted their lab rats with GH during cycle (say 10iu's 3x week), how long did you use GH before you started blasting an amount like this?

my wife thinks im crazy cause Im excited for my fingers and arms to tingle/numb. :D

Well, I've finally made the choice to run some GH (on my rats of course)for the next year or so, starting in september.also starting the rats first cycle since 2003, so im pretty excited about it (test,tren,Eq) Im going to start with 2iu's total 5/2 morning/evening split and then move my way up to maybe 5-6iu's. the question I have is how long of a duration should I wait until I move up another IU?

and for the members on here who blasted their lab rats with GH during cycle (say 10iu's 3x week), how long did you use GH before you started blasting an amount like this?

my wife thinks im crazy cause Im excited for my fingers and arms to tingle/numb. :D

Increase 1iu every 2 weeks. That gives enough time for u to judge since u're only on 5on/2off.

I was on that protocol for 6 years before I did the blast.

Im going to start with 2iu's total 5/2 morning/evening split and then move my way up to maybe 5-6iu's. the question I have is how long of a duration should I wait until I move up another IU?

Well...we ARE all a LITTLE crazy...in our own special way! Ha. :D

2iu is a great place to start...no reason to split that dose honestly, just do 2iu all at once (first thing in the morning I would suggest but many will say before bed).
Personally I bump up by .5iu every 2 weeks so the rise is slow and controlled...fewer side effects this way and a more even rise in IGF levels.

Being that you have been off for many years you will see great results with very moderate use...some sort of gh blast MAYBE could be used in a year or 2...but you may not deem it necessary.

For me, side effects were too much. I had slowly bumped up for about 6 months and was at 6iu a day, 5-6 days a week (3iu first thing in the morn and 3iu post workout OR before bed) and went to 10iu every other day...swelling was crazy...gained 15 lbs in 3 weeks on 300 deca/ 300 eq/ 600 test with the EOD gh 10iu postworkout. Started the deca/eq/test and had been on a bit of test and the gh already so waited about a week into the above and started the gh "blast" - by the 3rd week I felt like crap - ached ALL day, hard to train, sleepy all the time/no energy, could barely get into my clothes or even tie my shoes! SO backed down to 5iu a day and most of the swelling went down and I felt much better and still gained a good bit of size...SOME people do well with gh blasts and I also think maybe the brand I used could be an issue but I won't ever do that again. I stay between 3-5iu most of the time...if funds are tight I might even do 2iu 5 days a week for a few months...then up to 3 for a month, then 4, then 5 for a month and back down again...I think variability is important, at least for me. Sometimes even throwing in peptides as well.

Well...we ARE all a LITTLE crazy...in our own special way! Ha. :D

2iu is a great place to start...no reason to split that dose honestly, just do 2iu all at once (first thing in the morning I would suggest but many will say before bed).
Personally I bump up by .5iu every 2 weeks so the rise is slow and controlled...fewer side effects this way and a more even rise in IGF levels.

Being that you have been off for many years you will see great results with very moderate use...some sort of gh blast MAYBE could be used in a year or 2...but you may not deem it necessary.

For me, side effects were too much. I had slowly bumped up for about 6 months and was at 6iu a day, 5-6 days a week (3iu first thing in the morn and 3iu post workout OR before bed) and went to 10iu every other day...swelling was crazy...gained 15 lbs in 3 weeks on 300 deca/ 300 eq/ 600 test with the EOD gh 10iu postworkout. Started the deca/eq/test and had been on a bit of test and the gh already so waited about a week into the above and started the gh "blast" - by the 3rd week I felt like crap - ached ALL day, hard to train, sleepy all the time/no energy, could barely get into my clothes or even tie my shoes! SO backed down to 5iu a day and most of the swelling went down and I felt much better and still gained a good bit of size...SOME people do well with gh blasts and I also think maybe the brand I used could be an issue but I won't ever do that again. I stay between 3-5iu most of the time...if funds are tight I might even do 2iu 5 days a week for a few months...then up to 3 for a month, then 4, then 5 for a month and back down again...I think variability is important, at least for me. Sometimes even throwing in peptides as well.

U mentioned DECA. There's a possibility most of the bloat came from deca. Even at 300mg it bloat me quite a bit. Not to mention u're also taking 600mg/test.

Who knows.

As for me I did 10iu X 3/week & got bloated in the face & stomach. It was like I got HGH gut. I was also on a 400mg Test, EQ 600mg & Winny 250mg.

By week 2 of the HGH Blast I got so bloated & felt tired & sick all the time. Major Fatigue. Changed to blue tops & the sides was gone. Lethargic was completely gone. Water retention is very low. Could be from the test 400mg instead.

i've heard alot of member talk about the numbness and the fatigue, but is the bloat "that" bad, am i gonna look prego?

Maybe sides, maybe not

OP- remember, not all get sides- I'm at 5iu/day and no sides but nails growing, etc. Friend has same batch and had to quit as 2iu made his joints hurt and his hand so numb he could not hold onto his motorcycle.

Everyone is different..

U mentioned DECA. There's a possibility most of the bloat came from deca. Even at 300mg it bloat me quite a bit. Not to mention u're also taking 600mg/test.

As for me I did 10iu X 3/week & got bloated in the face & stomach. It was like I got HGH gut. I was also on a 400mg Test, EQ 600mg & Winny 250mg.

By week 2 of the HGH Blast I got so bloated & felt tired & sick all the time. Major Fatigue. Changed to blue tops & the sides was gone. Lethargic was completely gone. Water retention is very low. Could be from the test 400mg instead.

Well - everyone is different...almost every winter I run a similar cycle so the addition of the 10iu EOD gh was the only real variable. Prior winter I did the same (300 dec, 300eq, and 500 test so bumped up 100mg total this past yr)...and yes I put on SOME water weight. But never 15 lbs in 2 weeks like this. It was a lot...couldn't tie shoes or zip my pants lol. It was almost funny...but the ache and lethargy was intense.
But some gh I have slightly different sides from...this was Rips. On mexy eli's I notice very little sides but feel great and get leaner with great recovery. Thanktrop/ND my hands fall asleep a LOT and bloat up some on even 2iu daily. I kinda worry about delivery in the intense summer heat right now...currently no side effects and not getting leaner even though I bumped up to 4iu a day...hmmm

i've heard alot of member talk about the numbness and the fatigue, but is the bloat "that" bad, am i gonna look prego?

Not everyone sees this...and no you won't swell up bad on a few IU. Start slow and work up...honestly 3-5iu is best bang for your buck area...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear