over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH15 is a fucking tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigNJ

Kilo Klub Member
This guy is one fake ass mother fucker.
If you read his posts, you notice how he uses these stupid words, like Testosterona and Masterona and the latest is equipona.

Then he uses this broken english in some sentences, but in other sentences his english is perfect.

take a look at this:

"again what legit equipona easterles or not gives you is....

the thickness from the sides of the delts ,,the rounder delts ,,the leaner thinner skin with veins going higher onto the skin ,, it gives you the lean look while growing you from the inside out ,, tight waist while blowing up on the delts...but! while blwing up your delt from each side guess what...due to you getting more polished lookin...the chest start to get the squary thin skin look ...full yet squary ,, hard to explain but bodybuild know what im talkin about,, it blow up the abs but keep it tight basically it grow you lean from the inside out,, the skin attach itself and wrap itself around the muscle...muscle is pumped lean and skin is thin!

it has to be legit equipona and i dont see it around ,, the one im using now is legit!,,it is overdosed and it just looks GREEEEN the solution look greeenish yellowsh you can tell it is over dosed + it smell like complete shit leather like..might be from the guiacol but it is overdosed ...you feel it very fast may be its esterless but it sure works and works fast,,with hgh and testosterona it take you into a different levek,, problem is it seem nto to be around since this are vials from 2008... this is very different very much like old mexicano vet eq just better and over dosed

gh15 approved"

Give me a fucking break.
What a fuck tard.

I find him entertaining, and some of his info is actually pretty spot on, IMO.
I thought it was hilarious when he said 'NPPiona'

I am an admitted follower of his posts. At first I was like "wtf" at all his "ona" and "balonie" stuff but now it's hilarious. Makes complete sense. Plus he is rarely wrong. Whether or not he actually is a former ifbb pro or not, he knows his stuff

and in before 20 pages

This guy is one fake ass mother fucker.
If you read his posts, you notice how he uses these stupid words, like Testosterona and Masterona and the latest is equipona.

Then he uses this broken english in some sentences, but in other sentences his english is perfect.

take a look at this:

"again what legit equipona easterles or not gives you is....

the thickness from the sides of the delts ,,the rounder delts ,,the leaner thinner skin with veins going higher onto the skin ,, it gives you the lean look while growing you from the inside out ,, tight waist while blowing up on the delts...but! while blwing up your delt from each side guess what...due to you getting more polished lookin...the chest start to get the squary thin skin look ...full yet squary ,, hard to explain but bodybuild know what im talkin about,, it blow up the abs but keep it tight basically it grow you lean from the inside out,, the skin attach itself and wrap itself around the muscle...muscle is pumped lean and skin is thin!

it has to be legit equipona and i dont see it around ,, the one im using now is legit!,,it is overdosed and it just looks GREEEEN the solution look greeenish yellowsh you can tell it is over dosed + it smell like complete shit leather like..might be from the guiacol but it is overdosed ...you feel it very fast may be its esterless but it sure works and works fast,,with hgh and testosterona it take you into a different levek,, problem is it seem nto to be around since this are vials from 2008... this is very different very much like old mexicano vet eq just better and over dosed

gh15 approved"

Give me a fucking break.
What a fuck tard.
Seems like he hurt your feelings... he is pretty knowledgeable..after all bodybuilding despite what some may think or want you to think...is not brain surgery.

Seems like he hurt your feelings... he is pretty knowledgeable..after all bodybuilding despite what some may think or want you to think...is not brain surgery.

Whatever.... I haven't found anything in his posts that's revolutionary.
We have many members here who know way more than he does, without that stupid fucking made up accent.

laterona
gh16ona aprovona

I know other people have figured it out....why cant some of you guys?

multiple user account.

I helped Kuclo and Justin Harris back some years ago so I was very happy to see Steve get his pro card...so Ive been looking around at Musc Dev, Rxmuscle, getbig and here to see whats being said about him.

I digress....

Look at this post

no insulin

see the part about Yates and Milos?

look at this post

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/1003990-post71.html

not very hard to see its the same guy.

Now who does redneck5 sound exactly like when he gets upset that posts on Professionalmuscle?

Not too hard to figure out who that one is....

But to his credit he aint the guy I hear goes off on tangents talking about spaceships and other wacky stuff.

Whatever....

laterona
gh16ona aprovona

This made me chuckle. I do find gh15 quite funny and sometimes very informative but i can see where your coming from

See i got irritated the other day when I know that gimmick account has been ripping Kuclo for years....and then when Steve wins he jumps on that "i knew it, I told all you guys he was going to win, I called it" bandwagon.

so I posted this and ill post it in here

-------------------------------------------------

Quote from: gh15 on July 30, 2011, 09:22:11 PM
gh15 doesnt hate kuklo the kid,, he is pro physiqe presenting and thus win pro card,, very simple,, it all depend on what the time demands...he has no choice but to do what he is doing if he want to be first...its the judges who need to do the change,,i actualy like the fella ,, and said all the years he would be profesional ,,both danta and tropopin know this is what i think back then and now,, nothing change only now i think he will br mr o...i always thought he had potential to do well in professinal level,, now i think he will be mr o

the 2 most important things in bodybuild is the drugs response and legitimacy ,,and! consistancy and detemination ,,he has both ,,same for the other fella centerfini...he too has it ,,both of them along with kai philsulina and denis...are the next generation and thats where the top wil be decided,,

and indeed he is VERY HUMBLE fella,,VERY!

gh15 approved

----------------------------------------------------------

DC: Everybody read the above post closely. Why? I am going to show you what a total flipflopper is. A simple google search including kuklo as he spells it shows.....

---------------------------
gh15:

kuklo with otu gh = 176 lb on stage not even a lb over,,very average fella,,VERY,,he is ALL GH same as tropopin ALL GH AND SLIN
220 on aas on stage lolkuklo? you out of your mind,,even arnold never made it 220on stage proportionally to height since arnold had 2 inches on him that is 15 lb so arnold was 215 or so on stage proportionaly to heights and kuklo is in the less genetic gifted comparing to arnold if there is a line of genetic gifted arnold and ron are top 2 and kuklo is somewhere at the mid to buttom of the pack
----------------------------

gh15:

he is not even remotely close to ron colman ,,even that failed bodybuild tropopin is stronger than kukelo the kid,,i told you it is 2003 the year of the bodybuild type of physiqe,,it comes and go ,,yes in this generation he will get pro card but no he will not be anything to write home about,,EVER!gh15 approved--------------------------

Title: Re: Steve Kuclo pwning Ronnie!
Post by: gh15 on May 26, 2011, 03:26:45 PM

no its actualy good lift,,there is one problem though,,look at his shape,,absolitly horrid,,large waist ,,bloated as all hell,,and just not holding enough lean muscle where it counts,,and

they compare some no one drug addict that done hormones from age 17 to greatest bodybuold to grace planet earth lol ,,i swear this cult is losing its mind ,,seriously ,,dont you see kukelo doesnt have the build?? are you blind ,,he is strong ,,strong bodybuild never do well unless they are mutatition,,,kukelo is not mutation he is pretty much maxed ,,he will end up somewhere as pro tier 2 if he get pro card,,in today generation nothingness maybe top of tier 2 but he will have problems because he has very drugged up look

Here are some true facts for you GH15

1) Here is what Steve Kuclo looked like at 21-22 years old with Justin Harris at 260 pounds (seen many other 21 year olds that look like that? No you dont)...thats the base Justin Harris made and the base of what you see here 4 years later winning a pro card. Keep him away from Troponin? HE WOULDNT IN THIS POSITION WITHOUT HIM!

2) Pros have huge ego's....and no pro would ever ever ever hide behind a gimmick account on a message board for 6 years....in situations where he got called out left and right and wouldnt/couldnt even put a pic up of his gigantic arm or shredded legs or his physique with the head cut off to prove everyone wrong.....(but we both know you cannot do that can you?.....you would be ruined and this gimmick and all the work youve put in that you tried to keep for so long would get destroyed.....).....I shouldnt say "you" as its a multiple member gimmick account but whatever.

3) Did musclemayhem screw you up that bad? You are still talking about threads and people that were on that board....years later. Troponin? Has he posted anywhere in 3 years? He is going to school for advanced mathematics! He is totally out of the sport, years removed....yet you still mention him constantly. Myself? I post very rarely now on any boards....Nasser? I met Nasser once I think back in 1995...dont know the guy from Adam....DJ? never met or seen Dennis James.....yet you have mentioned me what 500 times over the last few years? It sure aint those two. So since I used to post on Mayhem years ago and thats the only place the Kuclo, Troponin, DC connection came from.....its pretty easy to see that one or more of the screen name users of gh15 is a disgruntled Musclemayhem guy. See you might fool the young guys over here with your parroting of information you get from reading steroid boards....but the older guys who have been around...can tell the deal. Here is a wakeup....bodybuilding is a visual endeavor much like a beauty pageant....now if some lady on a beauty pageant board told everyone that she was a former Miss Universe, she knows all the beauty secrets, every beauty pageant winner gets liposuction, lip inj's, ass and breast implants and every one uses clen t3 and DNP.......YET SHE CANNOT REVEAL HERSELF TO PROVE THAT SHE ACTUALLY WAS MISS UNIVERSE, just trust what she says....what would you think about all the gullible 18 to 20 somethings that followed her around like puppy dogs when she might actually just be some disgruntled old 54 year old 17th place finisher atf the Miss Jelly Donut beauty pageant?

yea me too.....

Whats that about Kuclo again? No.....You have been ripping him for years....dont flipflop and jump on the bandwagon.

Attachments

• 9-19-06%20260lbs%20Kuclo.JPG
    9-19-06%20260lbs%20Kuclo.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 3,605
Last edited:
See my problem with that gimmick and the guys who foolishly follow him is this.

He makes stuff up as he goes along. For example Kuclo. I know the deal exactly with Kuclo when he was young...and this GH15 character isnt even close....he is so far off its ridiculous. Now do i know what Steve does now? Hell no I got no clue whatsoever. And I am not going to pretend I do know when Im not close to the situation? No I do not know.
So if i got no clue whatsoever how the hell does a gimmick know when he couldnt even get the first half of his career even remotely right?

Phil Heath...he is so far off with Phil Heath its comical. But how does Phil Heath fight that? How does Phil Heath go online and correct that information? He cannot....so this gimmick gets away with what he does. Phil's friends know whats going on...but take it to the bank that some gimmick that lives out in the boonies sure doesnt.....but because the gimmick can say it and Phil cannot argue his counterpoint...the gimmick wins in that situation doesn't he?

Jay Cutler...do you think this gimmick knows what Cutler does exactly? One of Cutlers close friends and former training partner who is here on ProfessionalMuscle sure does but he is closemouthed about it as he should be...but he knows the deal.....but that gimmick doesnt because his posts are way off.

So this is what i suggest to everyone. You too can be a pied piper in bodybuilding. That gimmick and the people behind it especially one guy read everything...he reads all the boards with a fervor, this one, musc dev, rxmuscle, outlaw, anabolic board, etc etc etc etc hell he is still talking about subjects from muscle mayhem and that board has been shut down (for maybe years)....just go make up a gimmick name, tell everyone you are a pro but you cannot reveal yourself and then regurgitate all the info you get off of outlaw and anabolicboard and pro muscle etc...... try to talk with misspellings and broken english to throw everyone off track......thats how you can get your own opinions across to everyone over and over when the reality of the situation is that the REAL YOU doesnt hold enough weight to do it.

Last edited:
nice post DC...so glad Steve won! He is a class act and deserves what he has achieved from hard work

Not that Dante, (whom GH15 calls Danta, like it is supposed to be offensive?) needs my support on anything...because he is his own army...but GH15 is very protective of his little fucking domain over there, and if anyone dares to challenge him, with the status that Dante holds in the BB community, sigh...God forbid.

GH15 is one of the most insecure posters I've ever read...D...I love how you called his chicken shit ass out on those quotes...HIS WORDS...and he back peddles and starts slurping all over Kuclo like a St. Bernard with a gland problem. Then he comes back with...I predicted he would win on this date 5 yrs ago...where the fuck is the prediction? Kuclo was going to back out of bodybuiding but I talked him into staying...huh???

GH15 lives in a double wide trailer in the back woods of Tennessee (not there is anything wrong with that). His disciples nuzzle up to his sack, hoping beyond hope that he is a top 6 qualifier in past Mr. Os.

People speculate that he's Nasser, Dennis Johnson, whoever, and who really gives a fuck. I read his shit like I used to read the Sunday comics as a kid...for laughs. Now...does he know SOME stuff...YES...without question. But that doesn't make him right..nor god...cause that he aint.

Dante...thanks for keeping it real bro...and keep doing what you do!! I love going over there after D has left something to read...and all those fuck turds just go insanely out of their pee brain minds! :p

I'll admit gh15 is knowledgeable about his hormones but he is good at bull shitting people. It's funny he only approves nd blues and thanktropin which his good friend Nordic sells and he says riptropins are bunk. Makes me laugh as I know from personal experience rips are some of the best gh coming out of china.

gh15 had a decent response to dante's post that he copied above. I'll try to find it if someone wants

I'll admit gh15 is knowledgeable about his hormones but he is good at bull shitting people. It's funny he only approves nd blues and thanktropin which his good friend Nordic sells and he says riptropins are bunk. Makes me laugh as I know from personal experience rips are some of the best gh coming out of china.

lol...i thought i was the only one to catch that...what a tool..

gh15 had a decent response to dante's post that he copied above. I'll try to find it if someone wants

here u go...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

listen retard ,, dont show your fucking face here,, EVERYTHING THAT IS WRITEN ABOVE WAS WRITEN BY ONE SINGLE FELLA IT IS GH15 IT IS ME! WHILE YOU USED THE KID I GAVE CRITIQE! STOP BALONIE FELLAS ALL OVER THE BOARDINGS ,, STOT LIEING,,

EVERYTHING I SAY I STAND BY INCLUDING THE ABOVE

I SAID MULTIPLES TIMES HE WILL GET PROFESIONAL CARD WHEN YOUR SORRY ASS DIDNT BELIVEE IT ,, I SAID IT MULTIPLE TIMES,, I ALSO SAID I DO NOT LIKE HIS BUILD NOT DO I LIKE HIS CHANCES AT A TOP BRO BACK THEN! ! ! TIME HAVE CHANGED SINCE 2005.... THE BODYBUILD CULT BECAME VERY LOW IN ITS LEVEL,, AND HIS LEVEL WIL BE ENOUGH FOR MR O TITLE IN 5 YEARS AS I SAY IT NOW! I STIL THINK HE IS TOP TIER 2 WHEN I SAID IT AND EVEN NOW COMPARING TO THE 90S HE IS TIER 2....

NOTHING I SAY IS WRONG ,, THE KID KNOWS IT ,, HE KNOWS IT BECUASE I SAY IT AS I THINK I DONT BALONIE AROUND,, THE DIFF IS WHILE YOU SIT AND BALONIE AROUND AND LIE LIE LIE...THE KID LISTENED TO WHAT I SAID AND KEPT LOW PROFILE....BECAME MORE SERIOUS ABOUT THE DRUG INTAKE...AND JUMPED UP A LEVEL....IF IT WAS UP TO YOUR LIES..HW WOULD STILL BE STUCK DOING THE DANTA EXERCISES SPECIAL ROUTINES... GIVE IT A BREAK YOU CANT WIN AGAINST GH15 ...ONLY THING THAT CAN HAPPEN IS YOUR BUSINESS CAN LOSE! ,,

YOU JUMP EVERY NOW AND THEN TRY TO DISCREDIT GOD...YOU FAIL EVERY TIME,, AGAIN ! I AM ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL ALL THOSE YEARS,, ONE PROFESIONAL BODYBUILDER THAT EVERY ONE KNOW AND LOVE....MY PUPILS COME TO ME TELLING ME THAT YOU BLAME GH15 FOR BEING MANY PEOPLE AND THIS AND THAT AND YOU HEARD THIS AND THAT AND HENZ SENIOR..AND BALONIE..IF I LOOKED LIKE HENZ SENIOR I WOULD BE JUMPING FROM THE 3RD FLOOR..YOU NEED TO TELL THE TRUTH OR SHUT UP!,,

NOT ONLY THAT YOU ARE MISLEADING...BUT YOU ALSO STRAIGHT OUT LIE!,,

AGAIN LOOK AT MY PREDICTION ,,THERE IS A REASON EVERYONE TALK ABOUT IT...IT IS BECAUSE IT WAS NAILED TO THE FUCKING DATE THE YEAR THE DATE JUST THE COMPETITION IS MISSING,,

AND HE DID IT BECAUSE HE BECAME SERIOUS WHERE HE NEEDED TO BE...

MY PUPILS DONT NEED TO LISTEN TO HIS WIFE SAYING SHE ATE ICECREAM AND BECAME LEAN ...SHE DONT NEED TO GIV EINFORMATION LIKE THAT AND BE SCARED ,, IT NEEDS TO BE AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE THAT THE REALITY OF BODYBUILD 2011 IS MAINLY HORMONES AND LOTS OF THEM,,

NOW! I WOULD NEVER JUMP ON ANY WAGON ,, THE NPC INTEREST ME LIKE THE LOVE HANDLES YOU GOT EACH SIDE OF YOUR WAIST...THEY DONT...THE NPC IS A STEP TO GET INTO THE IFBB AND WHEN YOU GOT TO THE IFBB YOU DEAL WITH ME AND MY CRITIQ,, THE KID KNOW I OKED HIM LONG AGO,, MY CRITIQE IS ABOLIT PROFESIONAL,, IM HARSH FELLA AND IM VERY COLD IN MY CRITIQE BUT I ALSO SHOW WARM SIDE MANY TIMES,,

YOU DONT COME HERE AND TELL BALONIE BECAUSE THE KID HIMSELF KNOWS THE TRUTH! LIKE ANYONE ELSE...WHILE YOU TRY TO MAKE A BUCK OUT OF HIM PROBABLY ...I SIT AND CONTINUE HELP UP AND COMERS...WITH OUT CHARGING MONEY,,

GO BACK TO SELL SPECIAL FED COW PROTIEN INSTED OF BALONIE YOUR WAY AROUND THE BODYBUILD CULT,,\

DISMISSED

gh15 approved

One thing you have to admit, he has really made a name for himself. Seems everyone knows the "GH15" name. regardless if you agree with his info, it is pretty bizarre that he has gotten this much attention.

I guess i could be offended if that was someone to respect....

but since its just a faceless nameless account with too much time on its hands

and everyone who gets exposed over at Getbig always seems to live in a rundown trailer park in missouri (not like thats a bad thing) with their wife's parents (not like thats a bad thing) and without a job....(not like thats a...well depends on choice)

..........I cant get offended sorry.

Bandwagon out.

Im going to make a prediction that Juan Morel will get his pro card someday.
(A genius arent I?)

DC approved

Last edited:
I also predict you will see the various names behind the gimmick account in

5, 4, 3, 2, 1................

(I see you guys have been pming each other havent you? get to work protecting your prize gimmick!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear