over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH15 is a fucking tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also predict you will see the various names behind the gimmick account in

5, 4, 3, 2, 1................

Do want to see this. It's not hard to IP verify with the computer I use. For the last couple of months or so, from what I've seen, it's been the same IP.

WTF is going on with this board?? Ive seen people banned for ALOT less than this thread! Have the mods all been abducted by bodyspace.com people??

:delete::delete::delete::delete::delete::delete::delete::delete::delete::delete:

gh15 had a decent response to dante's post that he copied above. I'll try to find it if someone wants

What you posted is a "decent" response to Dante's post??

I wonder how long before GH15 sends his ELFS over here to protect his honor? :D

That gimmick and the people behind it especially one guy read everything...he reads all the boards with a fervor, this one, musc dev, rxmuscle, outlaw, anabolic board, etc etc etc etc hell he is still talking about subjects from muscle mayhem and that board has been shut down (for maybe years)....

So which username was he on mayhem? I read that board from the start and can't connect the dots, and I usually have strangely good memory when it comes to postings on different boards.

I know you think Disgusted/Magnum is one guy behind the account, though I can't remember if he posted on mayhem so I assume that's not who you're thinking of. Plus gh15 has talked a lot of shit about "the coach" who is magnum's client so that would be strange to say the least.

I was completely honest when I said I don't know who it is. Lots of people have said it's "well known within the industry" who it is, but how come no one spits out the name? Considering the inflammatory style you'd think they'd drop the name if they knew and exposed him/them. "Everyone" knows but no one says it? Why?:confused:

Whooooo Hoooooo!!!! Someone from the trailer park nailed it!!

OK..mmmmm...OK let's see if I can go out on the same stretch...I predict (damn crystal keeps fogging up here...sorry)....I predict...who is that...a big white or black fella is coming forth...there he is...THAT GUY RIGHT THERE...is gonna win the Mr. O this year...bank on it!

Thanks for posting the prediction...it really does prove that GH15 is Nostradamus, not Nassar. Now...I've gotta load up on 20 iu of Kingtrop, 1 gm of TE and 1 gr of EQ...then I will polish off this cocktail with 15 iu of slin...because that is what "god" said to do....

So which username was he on mayhem? I read that board from the start and can't connect the dots, and I usually have strangely good memory when it comes to postings on different boards.

I know you think Disgusted/Magnum is one guy behind the account, though I can't remember if he posted on mayhem so I assume that's not who you're thinking of. Plus gh15 has talked a lot of shit about "the coach" who is magnum's client so that would be strange to say the least.

I was completely honest when I said I don't know who it is. Lots of people have said it's "well known within the industry" who it is, but how come no one spits out the name? Considering the inflammatory style you'd think they'd drop the name if they knew and exposed him/them. "Everyone" knows but no one says it? Why?:confused:

KS...you know damn well who it is...it is YOU!!! EXPOSED!!! Just kid'n...anyway...I believe that GH said he was changing to the ,, so people will know it is from him...like the real deal. That was done about the time Redneck15 was running around here shooting his bullshit and was exposed and booted.

Well GH15 may be full of it but at lest he doesn't post his opinions on topics and then 15 min later take it off and act like its some huge earth shattering revelation that no one should know...

Im going to make a prediction that Juan Morel will get his pro card someday.
(A genius arent I?)

DC approved

You think that post was altered after Kucklo won? I don't know if that can be verified? Anyone?

Well GH15 may be full of it but at lest he doesn't post his opinions on topics and then 15 min later take it off and act like its some huge earth shattering revelation that no one should know...

Just to narrow it down...lets cut thru the fog and please narrow it down of what post you are talking about so I can have a chance to respond.

Are you talking about that Cutler one or something else?

KS...you know damn well who it is...it is YOU!!! EXPOSED!!! Just kid'n...anyway...I believe that GH said he was changing to the ,, so people will know it is from him...like the real deal. That was done about the time Redneck15 was running around here shooting his bullshit and was exposed and booted.

I can see thinking gh15 was redneck5, style is the same. I'm talking about the prolific poster(s) from years ago on other boards. One guy behind the account is supposedly Disgusted/Magnum, at least that's how I read DC's and MG's posts here. Magnum has a face so if he's behind it it's not just a teenage gimmick living in a trailer.

I can see thinking gh15 was redneck5, style is the same. I'm talking about the prolific poster(s) from years ago on other boards. One guy behind the account is supposedly Disgusted/Magnum, at least that's how I read DC's and MG's posts here. Magnum has a face so if he's behind it it's not just a teenage gimmick living in a trailer.

oh I know bro...I was only mentioning the change in the dot signatures for GH15 occurred about the same time that Redneck was posting around here. I'm not sure what brought it about...but GH wanted to make mention so everyone would know.

Mag hasn't posted here in quite sometime...and I know that he and Dante don't see eye to eye on many things...but he has good insight and knowledge.

Cracked me up...a while ago Mag had in his sig line "I am GH15" just to make light of everything.

WTF is going on with this board?? Ive seen people banned for ALOT less than this thread! Have the mods all been abducted by bodyspace.com people??

:delete::delete::delete::delete::delete::delete::delete::delete::delete::delete:

I assume that is a new username then and you have been here longer than Jun 11?

I like and buy your products DC, but you give GH15 more credibility by posting on his threads. He clearly knows this and tries to get you to argue with him. You should just ignore him.....

He is a very entertaining charcter like him or not.

Oh...I agree...like I said...I can go over there and if I need a good laugh, read his shit...or the way beat on each other like baby seal hunters. Good stuff....

this is not an argumentive response gh15 claimed kucklo uses gh,insulin and steroids is this not true or does anyone think it is not? considering he is about 50lbs bigger then arnold an only steroid bodybuilder then what would he have been using?

this is not an argumentive response gh15 claimed kucklo uses gh,insulin and steroids is this not true or does anyone think it is not? considering he is about 50lbs bigger then arnold an only steroid bodybuilder then what would he have been using?

I personally don't care what he used, and no one but Kuclo and those he wants to know will ever know.

I bet though...it would be a ton of peptides!! ;)

GH15 is definitely a gimmick account, sure nasser might be one of them (i doubt it):star-wars, but there are definitely others. Personally I think it might be something Anthony Roberts cooked up, especially based on the things he says about certain subjects, but that's just a guess.

Ummm. I dont remember ever seeing a post by GH15. Alzheimers is a tragic disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner