over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHB

In the late 1990's - 2000, 4-butanediol was the best sleep I ever had. 1.5ml would put you in a very good mood. 3ml would put you to sleep, regardless of where you were. Animal was the man. It's a shame it's no longer available.

Yeah Renutrient was the original WAY back when..that is the first I ever tried it when it was sold in supplement stores and it was incredible. Anyone who died from "G" use either took WAY too much (like a bottle of asprin will also kill you), had something bad in their stuff, or combined it with one or more other drugs. Have a LITTLE with a LITTLE alcohol usually turned out fine but increased the depressant effect and slowed breathing/heart rate even more.

I spent a fortune trying OTC stuff a few years ago like Bliss shots and best I got from it was a bit sleepy...no thanks.

Last edited:
looking for this myself for quite a bit..no luck
Although there is a workaround with a precurser that is sold as a cleaning agent.

I have a friend who ordered gbl from a source that says 2-3 gelcaps worth does a decent job at substituting alcohol/mimicking ghb feeling as the latter seems to be impossible to find. He mentioned trying to convert the gbl to ghb but didn't have any luck!

One bodybuilder I used to know would take it before he lifted for some reason. One night he did that, he passed out taking a shit and ended up lying on the floor with his pants down around his ankles!

I did something similar one time. However there are a couple of points that I think need mentioning.

1. I took a MASSIVE overdose. 2ml's was the fun dose I would take, 3 to 4 was the sleep dose. On this fateful night, I took 12ml's. Everyone on this board with GHB experience will understand how large this was. Not only was I laying on the floor with my pants almost all the way off, but I was projectile vomiting. I looked a lot like this guy: YouTube - GHB Traffic Stop

2. I NEVER DID THAT MUCH AGAIN. Unlike some members of the public I actually learn from my mistakes. You might be surprised how many people think overdosing on shit is fun.

i know a bunch of people who take it a few are national level comps at my gym. Their the only ones who use it as i should be the others just pretend to workout and take ghb for fun. Funny actually i saw the biggest goof that takes it at the gym the other day and he was so fuked up at the gym off it all he did was hit on chicks and act weird as fuck.

"one bber i use to know" ...lol, some things about our personal lives are better left unsaid Maldorf. :p

LOL! I didnt think of that. Its funny though, more often than not when someone says that they are talking about themselves. You have a point. In my case though, it was a guy named Fred. LOL, I promise, that was his first name!

I did something similar one time. However there are a couple of points that I think need mentioning.

1. I took a MASSIVE overdose. 2ml's was the fun dose I would take, 3 to 4 was the sleep dose. On this fateful night, I took 12ml's. Everyone on this board with GHB experience will understand how large this was. Not only was I laying on the floor with my pants almost all the way off, but I was projectile vomiting. I looked a lot like this guy: YouTube - GHB Traffic Stop

2. I NEVER DID THAT MUCH AGAIN. Unlike some members of the public I actually learn from my mistakes. You might be surprised how many people think overdosing on shit is fun.

What the hell is he doing with his feet? He keeps pulling up his pant legs and rubbing his feet,lol!

i remember big kiwi on 60 min. talking about passing out at the wheel without realizing it, and how addictive it was.

also an 18 yr. old girl i went to high school with drank an unknown amount at a party and never woke up.

What the hell is he doing with his feet? He keeps pulling up his pant legs and rubbing his feet,lol!

The really funny part about the whole thing is my girlfriend was helping me get my shit together(no pun intended) and the whole time I kept saying, "IM OK! OHHHHH GOD, IM ALRIGHT"

Hold on, that was a double pun. :D

I am also totally new to posting on this forum, I am sure you guys realized that though.

So was this a good subject to start off with?

Next time I will post a log with my megadose clen cycle. ;)

This topic is banned on most boards because the Feds were treating this as liquid felony. It is a Schedule I drug as of 2000.

It is probably the most complete, wonderful substance that has yet to be discovered. It is still legal in some countries and is being actively used as an anti-depressant and insomnia medication.

It is wonderful euphoric, elevates mood, increases libido, increases HGH production naturally, and encourages sleep. It leaves no hangover because it is broken down into carbon dioxide and water by the body.

Then why is it against the law? 1 - the drug companies are not about to allow a substance that decreases depression, elevates mood, and makes you horny and erect to be sold for pennies. They have $Trillions of dollars at stake in those clinical areas.

2 - Politicians need something to rally the mob; RAPE DRUG was all it took. Every politician in every city, county, and state rallied the mob to demonize the RAPE DRUG. A few dumb-asses drugged women and had sex with them without their consent.

So, between the politicians and the drug companies GHB was felonized - meanwhile alcohol is given the bye. Of course, no women have ever been abused while being overdosed with alcohol.

That's right...the perfect poor man's drug falls victim to the rich and powerful. And, it doesn't help that the average citizen does not know who the first president of the country was.

Anybody on this thread who reports bad experiences with GHB was abusing it. I took it for years and had NO bad experiences because I knew how to measure it and did not abuse it.

If you want to hear some real horror stories, lets start talking about things we did when we were drunk; crapping and hurling are minor compared to some of the real damage done by the inebriated.

That def wasnt just GHB in that video. He had to have been on a whole arsenal of stuff to act like that. Even really hammered I could see but not G. On a side not, thats what I do to my feet when i've been sitting too long and took too much GH LOL

My experience with it...

I used that stuff back in the 90s. At first I thought it was great, slept like a baby, or should I say passed out like dummy? By the end of that summer I was hooked and I knew I had a problem. I stopped cold turkey. Other than feeling like a bag of nerves and ready to crawl out of my skin for 3-4 days, it was no big deal to stop. :D I want nothing to do with it. You guys can have it. I consider it just another rec drug prefaced with "it releases growth hormone" baloney..

This topic is banned on most boards because the Feds were treating this as liquid felony. It is a Schedule I drug as of 2000.

It is probably the most complete, wonderful substance that has yet to be discovered. It is still legal in some countries and is being actively used as an anti-depressant and insomnia medication.

It is wonderful euphoric, elevates mood, increases libido, increases HGH production naturally, and encourages sleep. It leaves no hangover because it is broken down into carbon dioxide and water by the body.

Then why is it against the law? 1 - the drug companies are not about to allow a substance that decreases depression, elevates mood, and makes you horny and erect to be sold for pennies. They have $Trillions of dollars at stake in those clinical areas.

2 - Politicians need something to rally the mob; RAPE DRUG was all it took. Every politician in every city, county, and state rallied the mob to demonize the RAPE DRUG. A few dumb-asses drugged women and had sex with them without their consent.

So, between the politicians and the drug companies GHB was felonized - meanwhile alcohol is given the bye. Of course, no women have ever been abused while being overdosed with alcohol.

That's right...the perfect poor man's drug falls victim to the rich and powerful. And, it doesn't help that the average citizen does not know who the first president of the country was.

Anybody on this thread who reports bad experiences with GHB was abusing it. I took it for years and had NO bad experiences because I knew how to measure it and did not abuse it.

If you want to hear some real horror stories, lets start talking about things we did when we were drunk; crapping and hurling are minor compared to some of the real damage done by the inebriated.

100% dead on. When they cracked down, it came fast and hard. They were up Animal's ass so fast. I used Gbl and butanediol for over 2 years and never had a problem. When it was no longer available, I obviously stop using it. I had no "withdrawl" issues or any adverse effects. I wish they were still available.

First of all that was freakin' hilarious bro!!! :D:D:D

Now I had my little run with this stuff as well back in 1999. I honestly am a bit dubious to the claims that it promotes gh release, but as far as great sleep, it was a god-send. It is habit forming and I saw two guys really get strung out on it (hard to believe but Steakhelmet saw these guys 1st hand in 2003) Anyhow back in '99 I got myself a liter of it. I would take a bottle cap before bed. Well I did it about 5 times before I said no more.

I have no idea how anyone could not taste it in their drinks, because it has the most nastiest salt taste I have ever encountered. So one night after the gym, me and a few buddies are all showered up and wanting to go to a party. So we set out to this party and in the car we get this bright idea to take a "half a bottle cap" dose of GHB, so we could get a little buzz without drinking. What followed was a fucking disaster of catastrophic proportions. :eek:

I start mingling in this party, just enjoying life, and I then it hits me -- and I get that little "tickle" in the back of my head. Now at this point my two other buddies are also smiling like idiots and giggling to themselves. Then this sweet little fox rolls up to me and just melts me with a really hot smile. Instantly (I might be on GHB but I was running test too lol) I become a little more alert, and she is pleased with my undivided attention. Seemingly out of nowhere she produces a beer, and I say no thanks. She makes a little pout with her lips and eyes and I say...actually yeah ok. I take the beer and she grabs one for herself. Then she says, "c'mon let's shotgun these" And so I cooly agree and she grabs some keys nearby. She tears open my can, then hers and down the hatch we go. I cannot help but marvel at this cute little chick shotgunning a beer, and it was fun, so I say, LETS do another one!! And boom, we do another one. Now we are laughing and having a great time, she introduces me to some of her friends and they are doing the usual routines of poking my chest and grabbing my arms asking about my working out etc.. Just then, I glance back at my buddies and I stop for a second to let it all register. One of my pals is arm wrestling some other guy, my other pal is in the corner taking another bottle cap! My buddy wins the extremely cheesy arm wrestling match, and the guy that loses stomps off. On of the onlookers cheers for my buddy and hands him a fifth of JD. Oh shit I thought. He takes a big old swill and then passes it to my other pal who just took more GHB! My attention returns to the little lass who is busy bouncing around the room, whispering to her girlfriends ears as more and more people show up. At this point it is a big party, shoulder to shoulder, and I am starting to feel...fucking weird. I recognize one of my wrestling buddies who just arrived, and he sees me and instantly comes over to me. He looks at me for a second and then grabs me by the elbow and takes me to the kitchen area. His name was Josh and he was a big 6'3 285 pounder heavy weight. He was a damn good athlete. Anyway, he starts asking me what in god's name is ever the fuck wrong with me??! I can hear him talking to me but I cannot feel my legs, and for that matter I had no idea that I was slumping in a chair by the kitchen. time seemed irrelavent. Josh was sort of laughing but he looked concerned. He told me he wanted me to eat something, so he returned a moment later with a pizza. I tried to eat but nothing would work! It was as if my body was paralyized and my mind was retarded. I was actually getting really annoyed. For one I was sure I was going to get a little trim from that cute little pixie, and for two people were staring at me and pointing. Humiliating. Then I spied the little honey. She was looking at me with this perplexed look of resignation and disappointment. DAMN IT to all hell! I thought to myself! this is fucked! some time passed and Josh would check on me intermittedly and then something really bizarre happened.

I felt these gentle yet clumsily strong hands grasp me around my waist. I did not know what was happening, but I was powerless to stop it. In a very awkward dance/walk me and my carrier ambled out the front door. Someone must be taking me home bless their heart! As I passed the threshold, I saw my one pal who had taken more of the GHB and had drank the JD. He was a mess. WAY worse than me. He was on the floor of the front porch, puking and shitting himself in such an intense frenzy I thought I was seeing things. It stunk so bad that nobody would go near him, and I looked for Josh or my other pal to see if they could help him because I knew I couldn't. Then I heard a soft female voice say "Come on.. Coooome on now" I felt another set of hands on me helping the first set, and I heard a garbled message passed between them. The only thing I could discern was that it was TWO female voices... huh...this might actually turn out ok I thought to myself.
Then things went blank for a spell. I was awakened with a start as I heard my name being called, or should I say BELLOWED by Josh. I took in my surroundings. I was in the back of a car and sitting on one side was a girl probably cruising at 200 pounds, and that fact alone smacked a little sense into me and I started to try to get out. I was trying to pry open the door when this other girl (probably the one who had helped get me in the car) with a face that looked like it had been hit with a frying pan started trying to shove me back in. Then some very strong hands grabbed me, and the familiar voice of Josh cut through the madness. He pulled me out of the car and he asked me where my pants were.. WTF? I was in my shirt and boxers, and my pants were in the car. Some swearing was exchanged between the girls and Josh and he took me to his car. Some more time passed and then I saw cop lights coming. Ambulances too. My one buddy was getting taken to the hospital, and my other buddy had been blind sided by the guy who he arm wrestled. Evidentally Josh had then taken the guy out back and had beaten him severely. It was utter chaos. I was almost raped, my buddy shit and pissed and vomited all over the place and went to the hospital, and my other buddy was knocked out cold. And Josh got arrested for battery.

So yeah, I never touched the stuff again :)

That story was amazing. Glad you didn't get raped by the heffers.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws