over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHR Peptides vs HGH

So my upcoming cycle of: GHRP2, Ipam, Rips (2iu/day), 500 mg test C, 50 mg of Anavar ought to be a fat burning, muscle building mofo?

So my upcoming cycle of: GHRP2, Ipam, Rips (2iu/day), 500 mg test C, 50 mg of Anavar ought to be a fat burning, muscle building mofo?

If you eat clean and train like a mad man yes

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Gh is tried true and trusted. I'll wait at least a year before looking into myo inhibitors when we really know how the ground lies. Des is nice but i felt there was no long term effects, ie fat loss, muscle gain. Ghr peptides im a big believer in and ergo does make it feasible to run a decent amount, but there needs to be some gh as well. Gh is the one thing ill never give up

I agree with you, but not completely. I (repet I) think that Myostatin inhibitor (Ergo myo HMP for first), will be the future of this sport (for very advanced people). In another thread I wrote that HMP will be the modern HGH (inter alia johnjuamb1 agree with me :D). So i'm going to repeat this, myo HMP and all this type of peptides will be the modern HGH (for ME). Reading the Log of BIG Evil42, I have read some results that with the GH are reached in double/triple (?) time.. I'm sure that I will give a try to this peptide..

:yeahthat:

Gh is tried true and trusted. I'll wait at least a year before looking into myo inhibitors when we really know how the ground lies. Des is nice but i felt there was no long term effects, ie fat loss, muscle gain. Ghr peptides im a big believer in and ergo does make it feasible to run a decent amount, but there needs to be some gh as well. Gh is the one thing ill never give up

True, true but there is one thing about GH. If you are prone to cancer, which can also happen out of the blue since it's a mutation, a small started tumor can get out of control fast but not with myo inhibitors because they don't effect them or even soft muscle tissues.

For example; my grandmother got cancer, now my mom might be prone to it but we have to fly my grandmother here again and pay a lot of money to get both her and my mothers genes checked to see if my mom has the cancer gene or not.

Now I hate gotten 80-90% of my genes from my mother and GH freak me out a little but a freak out non the less.

Also like I've said before...costs...the cost of running myo once a month is less than running a kit a month.

Also I'm shocked the fat-loss on des didn't stay with you...it's has prevented fat gain on me when my diet was bad and has kept me in a better shape...idk everybody is different.

True, true but there is one thing about GH. If you are prone to cancer, which can also happen out of the blue since it's a mutation, a small started tumor can get out of control fast but not with myo inhibitors because they don't effect them or even soft muscle tissues.

For example; my grandmother got cancer, now my mom might be prone to it but we have to fly my grandmother here again and pay a lot of money to get both her and my mothers genes checked to see if my mom has the cancer gene or not.

Now I hate gotten 80-90% of my genes from my mother and GH freak me out a little but a freak out non the less.

Also like I've said before...costs...the cost of running myo once a month is less than running a kit a month.

Also I'm shocked the fat-loss on des didn't stay with you...it's has prevented fat gain on me when my diet was bad and has kept me in a better shape...idk everybody is different.

Yes but depends on the dosage for GH :)

( I want send you a pm, but you have the box full, can you delete some messages? ;) )

Yes but depends on the dosage for GH :)

( I want send you a pm, but you have the box full, can you delete some messages? ;) )

That is true also.

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realized it was full until you mentioned it. I was wondering how come mail box hasn't been blowing up lol

Ill be honest, i haven't really looked into the required myo dosing but assumed it was about once a week. Im enjoying rips currently and gaining so I'll carry on for now, mabey look into myo when i platue and my cars paid off:mad:

You are right google hgh has that cancer risk, but we'll all playing with fire one way or another (tren is my weakness) hope myo does turn out to be the next big thing, im not knocking it, just not an early adapter is all.

Last edited:
I can say this about GHR Peptides: I do sleep MUCH better, vivid dreams. Energy is noticeably better. I haven't been lifting as i've having a rough time with sacroiliitis, but in the last 2 weeks, i swear the pain is lessening, and if that's the case, that means the inflammation is getting less. Also started tb500 a week ago.

Pros
1 easy to buy legaly and not much fakes about.
2 Pulsation is the body's natural preferences and for longevity superior.
3 there nice and cheap

Disadvantages
1 results do not compare to 4 iu of good gh
2 hassle of injecting 3+ times a day depending on goals.
3 you lose the cool factor of being able to hey i use growth hormone to your online buddies :p

I use 4 iu riptropin and ghr peptides and the results are nice. If all you want is the anti aging benefits then Peps are fine and probably the best way to go although gh does have the confidence of being 1 shot a day for this purpose

x 2 i concur completely and also i like ghpr poor mans hgh i call it and it works and does not shuy you down so this is my routine iv'e done both and yes hgh good ones are good but so is ghpr and i sleep like a baby from the cjc1295 w/out dac bro def notice it's good best bang for ur buck imho

I definately feel more energetic off peps. HGH makes me feel a little sluggish.

I believe the only two trusted sponsor is Osta & Ergo.

I definately feel more energetic off peps. HGH makes me feel a little sluggish.

I believe the only two trusted sponsor is Osta & Ergo.

There good sponsors, im sn ergo guy but don't write off the others, we have many good peptide sponsors, i don't think we have a bad one tbh

I've been using ergo for about a year but just recently became a rep for them. I like their products. Yes, I have used others but I'm sticking to them because I didn't notice any difference, personally, and they are much cheaper.

My discount code is in my signature but if anybody has anything questions or concerns about them feel free to PM me(don't want to hijack the thread) :)

I have reasearched both recently I started using tesamorelin on my chimp with excellent results the cost is between GH and the common peptides
At this point I feel GH is still to expensive for the average working person
The common peptides very affordable but disapointing in effectivness and to many pinnings

For the average guy who needs to watch his finances, he will get the most bang for the buck by combining both GH & GH peptides. Many guys can't afford to run 7-8 IU of GH per day, but running 3-4 IU of GH and then getting another 3-4 IU of GH from peptides is significantly more managable from a financial perspective.

By running the later, one would need to purchase only 1 kit per month, along with about $60 worth of peptides (with Ergo prices). Not only would this combination be cheaper than running GH alone, but it would prevent natural GH suppression from occuring, due to exogenous GH use.

The average BB'r will experience great results by doing something similar to the following:

GH @ 3-4 IU/day.
GHRP-2 @ 200 mcg, 3X/day...along with 100 mcg ModGRF1-29, 3X/day.

In addition, for BB'rs attempting to gain mass, the appetite stimulation effects of the GH peps can make a big difference, especially for guys who either have fast metabolims and struggle to put away enoygh food to grow...or bigger guys who require a massive amount of calories to keep on gaining. BB'ing is a rough sport and eating can become a real drain for many guys. For those BB'rs who have seen eating as more of a burden than a benefit, GH peptides can restore the joy of eating for the first time in years. They really can work wonders for many guys who are in this situation.

In reality, even if finances were unlimited and potential benefit of appetite stimulation was disregarded, I would still advise using at least a moderate dose of GH peptides in order to keep the pituitary functioning. Lastly, GH peptides will also increase muscle fullness as effectively as moderate doses of GH and more effectively than lower doses of GH. A weight gain of 3-5 lbs in just a couple weeks is very common with GH peptides, just as it is with moderate dose GH. From a fullness standpoint, there is not much difference until the GH dose starts getting up into the higher numbers.

GH peptides are a great category of drugs and should be employed by almost all BB'rs in one form or another.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131