over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRH/GHRP or Generic Exogenous Growth?

Just keep it simple and take hgh,

You wouldn't be asking whats better, taking a shot of testosterone or doing some complicated protocol of HCG, clomid, nolvadex etc hoping to match 100mg of test

I do notice the pros and amateurs tend to keep it simple and just go with HGH.

Never hear them talking about peps.

Just keep it simple and take hgh,

You wouldn't be asking whats better, taking a shot of testosterone or doing some complicated protocol of HCG, clomid, nolvadex etc hoping to match 100mg of test
You gotta a point here. Mk-677 was my only experience with any kind if peptides. Noticed fullness and bloat. First time it flared up some gyno, I think I'm sensitive to prolactin. Second time I tried superiors, no gynk symptoms.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yes he did say that. But i find the large majority stays on HGH.

As for me, its hard to tell which is better.

in my experiance peptides "work" faster then gh, like visual difference, they seem to have more of a cieling though compared to gh.

i think gh is better to be thought of as a long term thing where as peptides more short term or cycling.

cjc/ghrp even at 2x ed 400mcg each, great effect, arguably any different then 3-4x ed.

all that said i keep going back n forth on the gh idea recently.. makes me a lil nervous but... :rolleyes:

How would u compare peps to HGH?

Like going ghrp/cjc 100mcg x 3 a day equivalence to how many eco HGH?

in my experiance peptides "work" faster then gh, like visual difference, they seem to have more of a cieling though compared to gh.

i think gh is better to be thought of as a long term thing where as peptides more short term or cycling.

cjc/ghrp even at 2x ed 400mcg each, great effect, arguably any different then 3-4x ed.

all that said i keep going back n forth on the gh idea recently.. makes me a lil nervous but... :rolleyes:

How would u compare peps to HGH?

Like going ghrp/cjc 100mcg x 3 a day equivalence to how many eco HGH?

idk i dont think it is a direct comparison, that said, if you want the effect of more then 4iu or so you really need to go the exo route. to me exo gh will take you further, the peps are great for some swell/fullness/fatloss asap.

the peps also "may" with endo gh after exo gh, may...

with peps i shoot before the gym n before bed, the pre gym shot timed with pre work out nutrition is quite impressive.

years ago i did the 3-5x ed 100mcg shots, with time i made the shots fatter and fewer and really not much dif.

Here is my issue with the whole thing. When you purchase peptid es the compound inside the vial is most likely what it's labeled as (aside from myostatin inhibitors). When you purchase GH weather it's labeled as generic (blue tops) or pharm grade (nords) you don't know if it is what it claims to be without getting it tested. It's a lot of money to buy GH on its own let alone running lab work. If I had a legit source that was domestic and wasnt shipped from BFE being thrown around a hot cargo bay of an airplane and then trucks I would invest in it 100%. There is no argument that HGH is superior to peptide but peptid e are afordable, they work, and they are most likely what they are labeled as.

Last edited:
I guess u're right. There's no argument that superior HGH is better then peps.

I've never tried high quality HGH, so its hard for me to tell.

Here is my issue with the whole thing. When you purchase peptid es the compound inside the vial is most likely what it's labeled as (aside from myostatin inhibitors). When you purchase GH weather it's labeled as generic (blue tops) or pharm grade (nords) you don't know if it is what it claims to be without getting it tested. It's a lot of money to buy GH on its own let alone running lab work. If I had a legit source that was domestic and wasnt shipped from BFE being thrown around a hot cargo bay of an airplane and then trucks I would invest in it 100%. There is no argument that HGH is superior to peptide but peptid e are afordable, they work, and they are most likely what they are labeled as.

Here is my issue with the whole thing. When you purchase peptid es the compound inside the vial is most likely what it's labeled as (aside from myostatin inhibitors).

These peptides are made in the same labs/factories as hgh, why would they make legit peptides and fake gh. Plenty of good gh in the sponsor section

not sure bout that dude...
peptides i think cost me more then gh, low dose gh...

i have seen a lot of varience in peptides too.

Which is better?

Well, that is an IMPOSSIBLE question to answer without taking into consideration the relevant variables, such as compound type and dosage.

Obviously, if someone is using 12 iu of exo. GH daily, there is no peptide combo, regardless of dose, which can match that dose of exo. GH it in terms of GH or IGF-1 elevation. However, when we are comparing doses of 6-8 iu or less, peptides absolutely can compete and in many cases provide better results than exo. GH.

For example, if someone says "which is better, 100 mcg of GHRP-6 three times daily...or 6 iu of exo. GH?", the exo. GH is obviously going to come out on top. But...if someone says "what is better, 5 mg Dac/week and 25 mg MK-677/day...or 3 iu of exo. GH?"...then the answer is most definitely the Dac and MK-677.

Lab work has proven this many, many times over. In fact, high-dose Dac in combination with MK-677 has increased some people's IGF-1 levels so high (600+) that it usually requires 8 iu of exo. GH/day (or more) to achieve comparable lab results.

It's fairly easy to achieve GH and IGF-1 readings comparable to 5 iu of GH with even low dose Dac and MK-677.

So, before anyone asks this question again they would do well to be more specific by comparing particular compounds and dosages, rather than making general comparisons that cannot be answered with any accuracy.

Which is better?

Well, that is an IMPOSSIBLE question to answer without taking into consideration the relevant variables, such as compound type and dosage.

Obviously, if someone is using 12 iu of exo. GH daily, there is no peptide combo, regardless of dose, which can match that dose of exo. GH it in terms of GH or IGF-1 elevation. However, when we are comparing doses of 6-8 iu or less, peptides absolutely can compete and in many cases provide better results than exo. GH.

For example, if someone says "which is better, 100 mcg of GHRP-6 three times daily...or 6 iu of exo. GH?", the exo. GH is obviously going to come out on top. But...if someone says "what is better, 5 mg Dac/week and 25 mg MK-677/day...or 3 iu of exo. GH?"...then the answer is most definitely the Dac and MK-677.

Lab work has proven this many, many times over. In fact, high-dose Dac in combination with MK-677 has increased some people's IGF-1 levels so high (600+) that it usually requires 8 iu of exo. GH/day (or more) to achieve comparable lab results.

It's fairly easy to achieve GH and IGF-1 readings comparable to 5 iu of GH with even low dose Dac and MK-677.

So, before anyone asks this question again they would do well to be more specific by comparing particular compounds and dosages, rather than making general comparisons that cannot be answered with any accuracy.

Great post Mike. In your experience, what low dose of Dac and Mk-677 could be comparable to 5 iu of GH?

I've used them all, ghrps, ghrhs, MK677 and GH. At the end of the day if dosing is comparable, the results have been the same. They just have different effects such as some peps increasing hunger. The peps and MK677 work alot faster then exogenous HGH. This is assuming the doses are comparable, like Mike said if you are running high doses of exogenous HGH it may be impossible to match the results with hgh secretagogues. The best combination was using them all!

Hexarelin, gh, MK677, and cjc. I couldn't bend my fingers, I was making changes daily.

These peptides are made in the same labs/factories as hgh, why would they make legit peptides and fake gh. Plenty of good gh in the sponsor section

because hgh is much more expensive to manufacture. There has been several instances where th gh was fake and in fact was igflr3, mod, ipam, stuff like that. Still get the bloating and cts symptoms so people think theyre using gh...but it cost much less to manufacture

Which is better?

Mike,

When you say "comparable to 5iu GH with even low dose DAC and MK-677" what kind of doses are you talking? Just curious...

And do you have bloodwork reports of these different dosing? I'd love to see them (and I'm sure others would). Would really solidify what you're saying and help convince many of us.

Thanks!

What the goal is also matters. For health and anti-aging mod-grf/ghrp2 is a great combo.

Guys Mike A. has a great peptide regime outlined on the web incorporating green tea extract and huperize A. in combination with your peptide injects....I believe it was written before Mk was widely available, but my experience was that it made my same dose of peptides go from just an anti- aging, (skin looking better, slightly increased recovery ect) to a truly effective bodybuilding dose without having to increase the amount of peps...thank you Mike!

The most bang I've ever gotten from any gh and or peptides however was Dat's 100/100 GHRH/GHRP-2 with 2ius 15 minutes later 3x/day....was noticeably stronger than 6ius, and IMO would have been stronger than 8ius at least for BB purposes, although that's pretty tough to quantify or prove.

If I wanted to stretch my $ and get the most out of it these days. I would use Mike's protocol of DAC with GHRP-2 plus huperzine and green tea extract 3-4x daily plus 10-25mgs MK677 at bedtime, with my preworkout injection adding the 2ius 15 minutes later. MK is cheap as hell, peptides are fairly affordable and much stronger with the added supps. and 2ius will stretch your gh kits for 50 days. Personally I think adding the MK to all the above would be too much for myself from a bloat, appetite, and cts standpoint.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131