over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRH/GHRP or Generic Exogenous Growth?

megarips250

Registered
We live in a time where we are drowning in information and more often then not it's difficult to find the RIGHT answers. In the case of generic HGH and GHRP/GHRH i'm personaly feeling conflicted. I have experimented with both, read studys, watched video's, and listened to anecdotal evidence (HGH, MK677, Ipamorelin, cjc).

What do you think is better, using Generic HGH or GHRH/GHRP and why? Also which is better to use along side exogenous Insulin?

Thank.

Last edited:
We live in a time where we are drowning in information and more often then not it's difficult to find the RIGHT answers. In the case of generic HGH and GHRP/GHRH i'm personaly feeling conflicted. I have experimented with both, read studys, watched video's, and listened to anecdotal evidence (HGH, MK677, Ipamorelin, cjc).

What do you think is better, using Generic HGH or GHRH/GHRP and why? Also which is better to use along side exogenous Insulin?

Thank.
Good question. I've wondered this too. Since you've used both, what did you notice?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I used between 5-10 IU's of Rips/Meditropes 4-5 days per week for about 2 years straight. A while back, I had to come off GH due to a life event and tried CJC w/ DAC and MK-677. It was good, but didn't hold a candle to real quality GH. I do like incorporating a low dose of MK along with my regular GH dose for the appetite and sleep effects.

Good question. I've wondered this too. Since you've used both, what did you notice?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Over the past 4 years I have used generic growth twice. The first time I used it I was dosing 6-10IU of Blue tops (source: UncleZ) once a day in the morning when i was in a fasted state. I ran this for 3 months. My knowlege of how to use HGH at the time was very limited and basicly I had no idea what I was doing. I noticed that i was holding A LOT of water, i felt lethargic at certain times of the day, joints felt good, hair felt softer, skin had a nice tan tone.

Second time I used Generics I used Riptropin for 3 months. This time around I was more knowledgeable but still far from fully understanding the different methods of utilizing it. Dose was 10IU a day split up into 5 doses of 2IU. The effects were exactly like those stated above from the first time I used it. Both times I walked away from the cycle not to happy with the results.

As far as GHRH/GHRP goes, I started using Ipamorelin with CJC after a bad knee injury. My doc at the time was recommending surgery but I didnt want to go under the knife so I decided to experiment. The healing properties are very real. Within a couple months of use I was back on my feet, back in the gym, and training hard. I then moved on to MK677 and Huperzine A (somatostatin inhib). Out of all the compounds i used I feel like the combination of MK677 with Huperzine A was the most powerful. My muscles always looked full/ round, vascularity was improved, pumps were strong, and my strength went up on all my compund lifts. I did hold water with the peptides but I realised that mineral retention was the culperate and after you shed the water you can see the real gains you have made.

Currently I'm on an off season program and my goals are to stay as lean as possible, gains as much muscle as possible, bring up lagging body parts, and ultimatly get my pro card. I plan on competeing at the North Americans next year. I'm using MK677 w Huperzine A in conjunction with Novolin R on the days I train my lagging body parts. Things are going great but i want to maxamise my results.

depends if you have real or fake gh
If it's real then gh is not comparable to peptidess

Over the past 4 years I have used generic growth twice. The first time I used it I was dosing 6-10IU of Blue tops (source: UncleZ) once a day in the morning when i was in a fasted state. I ran this for 3 months. My knowlege of how to use HGH at the time was very limited and basicly I had no idea what I was doing. I noticed that i was holding A LOT of water, i felt lethargic at certain times of the day, joints felt good, hair felt softer, skin had a nice tan tone.

Second time I used Generics I used Riptropin for 3 months. This time around I was more knowledgeable but still far from fully understanding the different methods of utilizing it. Dose was 10IU a day split up into 5 doses of 2IU. The effects were exactly like those stated above from the first time I used it. Both times I walked away from the cycle not to happy with the results.

As far as GHRH/GHRP goes, I started using Ipamorelin with CJC after a bad knee injury. My doc at the time was recommending surgery but I didnt want to go under the knife so I decided to experiment. The healing properties are very real. Within a couple months of use I was back on my feet, back in the gym, and training hard. I then moved on to MK677 and Huperzine A (somatostatin inhib). Out of all the compounds i used I feel like the combination of MK677 with Huperzine A was the most powerful. My muscles always looked full/ round, vascularity was improved, pumps were strong, and my strength went up on all my compund lifts. I did hold water with the peptides but I realised that mineral retention was the culperate and after you shed the water you can see the real gains you have made.

Currently I'm on an off season program and my goals are to stay as lean as possible, gains as much muscle as possible, bring up lagging body parts, and ultimatly get my pro card. I plan on competeing at the North Americans next year. I'm using MK677 w Huperzine A in conjunction with Novolin R on the days I train my lagging body parts. Things are going great but i want to maxamise my results.

Many guys are quick to dismiss pep tides but most haven't used them. Or perhaps they used them once. To answer your question I would say simply rotate. You have tried various things yourself so know to an extent how you respond.

I would use MK-677 in gaining phases. You could also use a combo of approx 10mg MK and 2-5iu HGH at times. As you know MK works out much cheaper than high dosed HGH so it's smart to use a combo at smaller doses and in my experience you get very similar results. I personally get more results using MK than HGH but everyone is different. If cutting I wouldn't use more than 10mg MK-677 and would drop it long before any contest day.

It's entirely up to you but for cutting I recommend Hexarelin and Ipamorelin combined with a GHRH such as CJC-DAC or Tesamorelin. That would be great in cutting phases. I would rotate from them for 8-12 weeks onto a HGH cycle using approx 2-10iu per day depending upon budget and exact goals. At higher dose of HGH I recommend splitting the dose up at least twice.

You could even run a smaller dose of HGH with approx 100mcg ghrp-2 10 mins before shots to maxmize results. 1 vial of GHRP-2 costs next to nothing and you will get 50 doses at 5mg so it's a great system when using HGH. You could run 100mcg ghrp-2 and 2iu HGH twice daily so would need 1 vial of ghrp-2 and 100iu hgh every 25 days.

There are so many options so I would just experiment and see what works best for you but it's good to see someone with an open mind. I remember on here when everyone would dismiss MK-677 and now almost everyone has tried it and realizes it fucking strong even if they don't like it.

So in short rotate or combine lower doses of each for maximized results and minimized side effects. I strongly urge you to try LR3 if you haven't either. I personally have that as number 1 in my list and you could run that for 1 month in between hgh and pep tide cycles.

Lot's to take in as there are so many options but small doses of a 2-3 things could do great things for your fullness, recovery, sleep, pumps and overall results.

Last edited:
I had far better results with decent generic hgh
(Hygetropin) ghrp6 is great to increase hunger on tren,
That s about it. No muscle gains. To bad hygetropin is garbage now:(

How would you compare 2-4 iu of generics compared to 3-4 times a day of 100mg ghrp2 and mod grf?

Also is it worth taking hgh frag at 500mg over 100mg ghrp2 and mod grf? 3-4 times a day for fatloss?

How would you compare 2-4 iu of generics compared to 3-4 times a day of 100mg ghrp2 and mod grf?

Also is it worth taking hgh frag at 500mg over 100mg ghrp2 and mod grf? 3-4 times a day for fatloss?

I personally used to get fed up injecting myself 4 times daily so I preferred long acting gh boosters such as hgh, cjc-dac and mk-677. I loved ipamorelin twice daily though. I had great results on cjc-dac and ipam or hexa for peps and hgh in the past but the side effects can be too much for me now. But for overall results and convenience I personally I would say one of the following:

hgh low dose and mk low dose
hgh twice daily
cjc dac twice weekly with hexa or ipam twice daily

Now if someone is bulking and need a boost in appetite that's were ghrp-2/6 can come in or simply just the mk-677.

HGH Frag I have seen people respond great too. I had my ex try a few different things and she rated hgh frag as number 1. That is great when fasted though so I recommend it for guys who fast for long periods. It's great before fasted exercise. The effects are more subtle but good fat loss.

Last edited:

Just realized I never fully answered I think everyone has a different response and some better either way. However for results and taking into consideration convenience I would go with 2iu HGH twice daily over peps 4 times daily. Although I would recommend rotating the hgh with something like cjc-dac and hexa or ipam twice daily. You could do 8 weeks of each and just rotate then maybe try 8 weeks on mk-677 or perhaps 2iu hgh and 10mg mk. Again the possibilities are endless and just find out what you personally respond best to.

Many guys are quick to dismiss pep tides but most haven't used them. Or perhaps they used them once. To answer your question I would say simply rotate. You have tried various things yourself so know to an extent how you respond.

I would use MK-677 in gaining phases. You could also use a combo of approx 10mg MK and 2-5iu HGH at times. As you know MK works out much cheaper than high dosed HGH so it's smart to use a combo at smaller doses and in my experience you get very similar results. I personally get more results using MK than HGH but everyone is different. If cutting I wouldn't use more than 10mg MK-677 and would drop it long before any contest day.

It's entirely up to you but for cutting I recommend Hexarelin and Ipamorelin combined with a GHRH such as CJC-DAC or Tesamorelin. That would be great in cutting phases. I would rotate from them for 8-12 weeks onto a HGH cycle using approx 2-10iu per day depending upon budget and exact goals. At higher dose of HGH I recommend splitting the dose up at least twice.

You could even run a smaller dose of HGH with approx 100mcg ghrp-2 10 mins before shots to maxmize results. 1 vial of GHRP-2 costs next to nothing and you will get 50 doses at 5mg so it's a great system when using HGH. You could run 100mcg ghrp-2 and 2iu HGH twice daily so would need 1 vial of ghrp-2 and 100iu hgh every 25 days.

There are so many options so I would just experiment and see what works best for you but it's good to see someone with an open mind. I remember on here when everyone would dismiss MK-677 and now almost everyone has tried it and realizes it fucking strong even if they don't like it.

So in short rotate or combine lower doses of each for maximized results and minimized side effects. I strongly urge you to try LR3 if you haven't either. I personally have that as number 1 in my list and you could run that for 1 month in between hgh and pep tide cycles.

Lot's to take in as there are so many options but small doses of a 2-3 things could do great things for your fullness, recovery, sleep, pumps and overall results.

A lot of good tips and points bro. Thank you.

Why do you strongly recommend LR3? Funny that you mention this because for the past 2 days I have been contemplating buying DES or LR3. I was leaning towards DES to use intra workout on the specific muscle group I am training (site Specific Inject). I desperately need to bring up my calves, upper pecs, and inner thighs. Maybe SEO would be a better rout than DES site inject but I need to look into it more.

Mk677 is an amazing product and I have noticed when I use it in conjunction with slin the pumps and strength are insane. I have been stacking Syntheselen as well as Synthetine with this protocol and it has amplified my vascularity, appetite, and endurance during my training. What's really funny to me is when I bought these Synthetek products I was using them for my contest prep to lean out. IMO it worked great, but, it's working even better for me now as I try to put on as much lean mass as possible. I will definitely continue to use them as a staple in my off season protocol.

The more I listen to a lot of well known AAS advocates and gurus in or community the more it seems like generic HGH is a waist of money. My only issue with buying Serostim aside from the price is not knowing if it's truly real.

Right now I'm just cruising on 250mg test, 2.5mg cjc1295dac 2x week, 250mcghgh frag 2x day (pre bed and pre meal 1 or pre workout), and 200mcg ghrp 2 - 2x a day. Obviously you won't get results like running tons of gear, but it'll help maintain the mass and strength you have and keep you anabolic. That's the main goal most of us overlook. Staying anabolic. But I love Des pre-workout. Nothing touches that. 25-50mcg woooo boy! Pump city.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Pics from training with Slin, MK677, Huperzine A, Sytheselen, Synthetine, and intra workout BCAA's. I'm posting this just as an example of how insane the pump and vascularity are on this combo. :D

Attachments

• 2017-09-10 14.24.29.jpg
    2017-09-10 14.24.29.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20170905_222343_099.jpg
    IMG_20170905_222343_099.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 129
A lot of good tips and points bro. Thank you.

Why do you strongly recommend LR3? Funny that you mention this because for the past 2 days I have been contemplating buying DES or LR3. I was leaning towards DES to use intra workout on the specific muscle group I am training (site Specific Inject). I desperately need to bring up my calves, upper pecs, and inner thighs. Maybe SEO would be a better rout than DES site inject but I need to look into it more.

Mk677 is an amazing product and I have noticed when I use it in conjunction with slin the pumps and strength are insane. I have been stacking Syntheselen as well as Synthetine with this protocol and it has amplified my vascularity, appetite, and endurance during my training. What's really funny to me is when I bought these Synthetek products I was using them for my contest prep to lean out. IMO it worked great, but, it's working even better for me now as I try to put on as much lean mass as possible. I will definitely continue to use them as a staple in my off season protocol.

The more I listen to a lot of well known AAS advocates and gurus in or community the more it seems like generic HGH is a waist of money. My only issue with buying Serostim aside from the price is not knowing if it's truly real.

Yes synthetine and syntheselen are amazing bulking or cutting. They work no matter what but I understand your point of view as in a higher carb environment they can really shine. Check out my thread in this section as I am running high dosed LR3 now. I bought 3 different brands and am experimenting with them. Like with anything the brand/source is vital as some are amazing and others very weak.

LR3 hits the blood fast so does go systematic but 100% I notice a localized effect. So it could be used in weaker body parts. Although for site enhancement nothing compares to syntherol. You simply need that volume of oil put in the weak body part to make a noticeable different. Just the same as putting 1ml of syntherol in your calves e3d's will not work as it's simply not enough volume. You need higher volume and relatively frequent injections and in that event the results can be dramatic. LR3 is also water based which doesn't help things but is dosed in a tiny volume (0.1ml for example) so it should be pain less so is definitely worth trying in weak body parts. It goes systematic so you are still going to get the results and if you notice a tiny bit of localized effect then only a bonus.

It's up to you but if you can get a good LR3 or DES product it's definitely worth trying. With high dosed LR3 I get fuller but leaner at the same time so it can be quite dramatic.

100mcg GHRP2/100mcg cjc no DAC 3x/day gives you the equivalent of 2ius HGH per day and will bring your IGF1 up to around 300.

If you want more HGH add in Meditrope 10 minutes after your peptide injections and you're golden.

I know everyone responds different to alllll peps and GH but...

For sheer longevity with some fat loss:
GHRP + Mod
Orrr
Low dose GH 1-3iu

For gaining and just high IGF numbers and bloating:
High dosed DAC
orrr
MK
orrr
High dosed GH 6+iu

I like the first longevity options personally. I have tried MK several times and am disappointed with each one. The bloating is so bad unless you are 7% year round :rolleyes:

What about MK and HGH?

Which gave you better results? GH wise.

I just do a cluster fuck of peps and tren

something like
500 test e
300 tren e
25mg mk677 ed
2.5mg cjc dac ew
100mcg ghrp 2 2xed
100mcg mod grf 2xed
200mcg huperzine 2xed
15iu novolin r post

about 3 months of the peptides cost as much as a month of 4-8iu generics which can be faked.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420