over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 and CJC(no DAC) Day 6 UPDATE

I am really interested in Ipamorelin.. as well bro!! Could you give us some details on the protocol, assuming ghrp-2 and Cjc are already being used.

What would be the optimal way to research it when combined with those two?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Well Ipam is a ghrp so it is best combining it with a ghrh such as cjc-1295 no dac.

Alpha's tests have shown an effective dose is 500mcg which is 1/4 of a vial. In my experiment I combine that (500mcg) with cjc no dac at 200mcg pre bed. Ipam lasts much longer than ghrp 2/6 so thats why I use it on Bane pre bed. So it is only used once daily with the typical cjc no dac and ghrp-2 protocol run 3 times daily.

If someone wanted to test ipam in the day I would use it morning and night with no other ghrp used. To be at it's most effective it is best used with a ghrh. I would love to experiment with tesamorelin (a ghrh) at 2.5mg and ipamorelin at 500mcg twice daily (morning and night).

I should add studies have shown the most effective (and also very cheap) protocol seems to be the standard cjc-1295 no dac and ghrp-2 like your doing. Thats why it is so good to do that in the day (3-4 shots). The ipamorelin could be added by simply swopping ghrp-2 in the last dose of the day. Ipamorelin also causes no hunger (ghrp-2 does) so it is a great choice pre bed on any research animal.

Check out my log as I wrote an article on ipamorelin... it's on the first page and includes some useful info imo.

14 DAYS!!

Day 14:

All is well, quick update on my progress!

Have had a few more sides now, Irritable stomach at the current moment. One other thing, i seem to not need as near as much sleep i was getting on regular HGH. I was sleeping 12 hours a night the past few months! Not now, Maybe 6-8 and im up and ready to go! I see that as a good thing, more production!

One HUGE difference I notice is post workout soreness or D.O.M.S. It has became NON-EXISTENT! Crazy endurance in the gym , Sets for days. Also, the small tear in my quad that i suffered seems to be healing Fast!

Loving It!

Well Ipam is a ghrp so it is best combining it with a ghrh such as cjc-1295 no dac.

Alpha's tests have shown an effective dose is 500mcg which is 1/4 of a vial. In my experiment I combine that (500mcg) with cjc no dac at 200mcg pre bed. Ipam lasts much longer than ghrp 2/6 so thats why I use it on Bane pre bed. So it is only used once daily with the typical cjc no dac and ghrp-2 protocol run 3 times daily.

If someone wanted to test ipam in the day I would use it morning and night with no other ghrp used. To be at it's most effective it is best used with a ghrh. I would love to experiment with tesamorelin (a ghrh) at 2.5mg and ipamorelin at 500mcg twice daily (morning and night).

I should add studies have shown the most effective (and also very cheap) protocol seems to be the standard cjc-1295 no dac and ghrp-2 like your doing. Thats why it is so good to do that in the day (3-4 shots). The ipamorelin could be added by simply swopping ghrp-2 in the last dose of the day. Ipamorelin also causes no hunger (ghrp-2 does) so it is a great choice pre bed on any research animal.

Check out my log as I wrote an article on ipamorelin... it's on the first page and includes some useful info imo.

THANK YOU BROTHER, APPRECIATED!:) Very Good Information, I will defiantly consider adding it to the mix, Doing Great so far on ghrp-2 and cjc!

Body Fat % is starting to drop Nicely ! Injured Quad is completely healed. Strength is up, more vascular. It is quicker/faster than HGH alone, BY FAR !

Awesome! I'm going to research 1mg per week of DAC for 20 weeks. Loaded with a dose of 2mgs....hope my animal shreads up a bit

Whats your protocol? Whats the difference between w/ dac and no dac. Diff between ghrp-6 and -2. Have been trolling for a week trying to figure this out before posting but I figure its time now. Wanna run a stack like this what does a cycle look like for my gym rat.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws