over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ghrp 2 + cjc dac + slin + dnp

charliex

Newbies
Hello everybody, this is my first posted question here.
I have tried a lot of things already in regards to peptides, dnp and aas.
Right now I just finished a 2 week dnp run and after finishing it I am experiencing with 250mg dnp eod alongside low dosages of slin.
I'm having great results but I am trying to understand what the best timings would be.
I workout fasted in the morning for 45˜55m and after that I walk 15˜20m on the max incline treadmill, I sip on 10g bcaa + 5g leucine during the workout and here is what I am doing:

30m pre workout - 200mcg ghrp-2 + 500mcg CJC with DAC + ECA
10m pre workout - 3iu humalog
10˜20m working out - start sipping on the bcaa+leucine drink.

Post workout - 60g whey protein + 20g dextrose + 10g leucine + 5g creatine + 10g glutamine + 1 gatorade (because of the dnp)

That's it for the regular workout days, I don't do any slin on leg days and on the weak body part days (chest and shoulders) I don't take slin pre, but I take 5iu post workout and add 20g dextrose to the shake.

I am dosing a total of 3.5mg of CJC with DAC a week and 200mcg ghrp-2 3x a day (pre workout, middle of the afternoon fasted, pre bed).
I will probably cut out the dnp in 2 weeks and just keep the peptides + slin on this dosages probably, maybe even only pre workout.

I would like to hear your thoughts, by the way I am currently 194lbs, 5 foot 9 and at around 10% body fat, I am trying to build as much lean muscle as possible.

What do you guys think of this protocol, would you change anything, add something, take out something... Any ideas?

Ur not consuming carbs while ur workout with ur 10iu insulin? Lol

When I take slin pre workout I only take 3iu, I only take 5iu on post workout of weak body parts.
I don't see where you got the 10iu from.

Ur not consuming carbs while ur workout with ur 10iu insulin? Lol

Oh my bad I saw the 10 mins.

I would keep cutting until 6-7 percent then start lean growth. No huge Carb meals except for around workout time. Just high protein all day long. Works well. Of course throw in whatever anabolics u want. But for the peptide and insulin part looks good. Probably would go 6 iu preworkout and use some carbs. Dnp is not for growth. I've tried it with slin and high anabolics. It just fucks recovery up to much and stresses out ur body. When ur body is stressed out. It won't want to grow

Oh my bad I saw the 10 mins.

I would keep cutting until 6-7 percent then start lean growth. No huge Carb meals except for around workout time. Just high protein all day long. Works well. Of course throw in whatever anabolics u want. But for the peptide and insulin part looks good. Probably would go 6 iu preworkout and use some carbs. Dnp is not for growth. I've tried it with slin and high anabolics. It just fucks recovery up to much and stresses out ur body. When ur body is stressed out. It won't want to grow

Got you, I am thinking of dropping dnp (at 250mg eod I don't have many sides, just feel the slow recovery) and dropping the insulin pre workout, I probably will maintain it on the shoulder and chest day just to develop them and probably add some hgh frag alongside the cjc and ghrp2.
I can't eat before going to the gym, I wake up at 8 and at 9 I am at the gym, I can't do anything different than this.
And perhaps while doing that I may do some sort of carb cycle, what do you think?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear