over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ghrp-2/cjc w/o DAC dosing question

I would continue the x4/day research protocol as others have said. If you have to cut one I would go to first thing in the AM, pwo (depending on other research items), and right before bed. GHRP-2 has been shown to continue to increase gh release at a high rate above the assumed saturation dosage of 100mcg. I research anywhere between 100-1000mcg at a time and can tell a noticeable difference at dosages in between. This is all obviously for research purposes in a laboratory and not in humans or animals.

BEAST

I would continue the x4/day research protocol as others have said. If you have to cut one I would go to first thing in the AM, pwo (depending on other research items), and right before bed. GHRP-2 has been shown to continue to increase gh release at a high rate above the assumed saturation dosage of 100mcg. I research anywhere between 100-1000mcg at a time and can tell a noticeable difference at dosages in between. This is all obviously for research purposes in a laboratory and not in humans or animals.

BEAST

Yes JJB is the one one who did tell me that the more GHRP2 i put in the more HGH i would release and i was planning to go up to 200 mcg 3 times a day (HE suggested that i could eventually reach about 300 mcg)but trying the same thing 4 times a day should not cause harm will probably try it since i am on my first cycle of this stuff i wanted to go up slowly so that the body gets the full effect and then saturate then i up the dose so i can see results over a longer period rather than plateauing..
Thanks a lot for the input THANKYOU

Do u guys gain massive amount of water from these pep combo?
Particularly, at the stomach & a little in the face (eyes)?

Do you guys think it would be more beneficial to run 300mcg ghrp 2 and 300mg cjc w/o DAC a day

or 1000 -1200mcg of just ghrp a day?

(same price)

Do you guys think it would be more beneficial to run 300mcg ghrp 2 and 300mg cjc w/o DAC a day

(same price)

Research option #1 would be better.

BEAST

(same price)

It would be better ro run ghrp2 and cjc no dac 3x/day at 100mcg each.

Didnt want to make a thread as this is pretty close to what i have been wondering....I am carb backloading and researching GHRP/CJC w/o dac. I would love some help in determining what would be optimal for the dosing. I can really only swing researching 2 times a day at the moment (medical school coming up so money is tight). I had been doing one upon waking and one pre bed. But here is the issue carb backloading has you eating a large amount of carbs/calories at night so there is no way it is all out of your digestive system even 2hrs after eating. I got some blood work done and my morning glucose (10hrs after last bit of food eaten and 9hrs after my research) was 100. I am wondering if the pre bed dose is hindering glucose absorption in some way ( or maybe i am way off base)

My schedule has been

Wake up and do research aroudn 730 or 830
Light cardio for 30min about and hour after that.
Light lunch around noon or 1
Workout 4-6.
Eat from 6-930 or so
Research before bed at 10 or 1030

I am wondering if I should move the pre bed researching to post workout if that would be more benificial.

Thanks for the help.

Ryan

I am wondering if I should move the pre bed researching to post workout if that would be more benificial.

Ryan

yes, as long as you don't eat right away as you say you do

yes, as long as you don't eat right away as you say you do

Yes I should of said that I would make sure to wait at least 15min before taking my post workout shake of leucine and carbs and then eating a solid meal a bit after.

So because of the backloading this would make the most sense? My backload is normally 500-600g of carbs and 200g of protein from the time i finish my workout to 930ish

Appreciate the feed back.

I would move it to Pre-workout. Then you have approx. 3 hours between your dose and light lunch.

If your workout lasts 2 hours, you will definately be getting some fatloss if that is what you are looking for and your workout is intense enough.

Yes I should of said that I would make sure to wait at least 15min before taking my post workout shake of leucine and carbs and then eating a solid meal a bit after.

So because of the backloading this would make the most sense? My backload is normally 500-600g of carbs and 200g of protein from the time i finish my workout to 930ish

Appreciate the feed back.

yes it would make the most sense, but of course with that many carbs and just food in general, whatever you put in is going on hold.:headbang:
taking after you finish at 9:30 wouldn't be good considering your BG is going to be up for a while
get that surge pwo, you want it then anyway, + the added hunger from rp 2 might help all those cals go in

Thats what i started thinking, the shot after all that food was a waste, then I got my blood work back and started thinking it might actually be making blood glucose levels worse. I still felt the effects of the shot so it was doing something.

Thanks for the replies. I am now not sure which to go with pre workout or post. I will try both and and see which works better. The GHRP has a tendency to give some lightheadedness sometimes.

I could never deal with the hunger while working out. that would be detrimental to training everyday for me

Been doing:

8 am - 100mcg GHRP 2/100mcg cjc w/o DAC
12 pm - 100mcg GHRP 2/100mcg cjc w/o DAC
1 pm - Meal 1
6:30 pm - workout
8 pm - meal 2
11 pm - 100mcg GHRP 2/100mcg cjc w/o DAC

Been doing:

8 am - 100mcg GHRP 2/100mcg cjc w/o DAC
12 pm - 100mcg GHRP 2/100mcg cjc w/o DAC
1 pm - Meal 1
6:30 pm - workout
8 pm - meal 2
11 pm - 100mcg GHRP 2/100mcg cjc w/o DAC

How long have you been doing that and what kind of results have you seen so far?

I could never deal with the hunger while working out. that would be detrimental to training everyday for me

The hunger is normally bad during my warm up only. Then it either disappears or i just stop noticing it.

How long have you been doing that and what kind of results have you seen so far?

only a week so can't say yet. Before I was doing a similar dosing, except with a pin post workout and the results were great.

I am using an old bottle of ghrp-2 though which I think might be suspect (bought 2 vials a while ago and didn't see much from the first vial) so we'll see how this goes.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws