over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 & CJC1295W/O DAC vs HGH

For the first two months of use, peptides gave me the exact same sides as HGH (numb hands, water retention, etc). I managed to get leaner without changing my diet or lifting regimen (I don't do cardio).

I can't remember the basic peptides such as ghrps and grf ever being called into question. If you would link a thread containing such claims I would be very interested. People don't see the same results with peptides because unless you are mega-dosing them, they are generally considered to be more similar to anti-aging doses of GH (~1iu at 100/100 ghrp/mod grf). Plus, I think that ghrp and mod are too cheap to be replaced by anything else that would provide deceptive sides.

Hmm very interesting! I just ordered 10x IPAM & 10 x MOD GRF 1-29, will take 100mcg 2xdaily and see how I go until I finish this batch. Then I'll try GHRP2/6.

I just liked the fact with IPAM I wouldn't have to deal with prolactin and cortisol release.

So at the moment my stack is:

IGF-1 LR3 100mcg daily
IPAM/CJC 1295 w/o DAC 100mcg 2 x daily
Omnitrope HGH 2.5iu daily (1.25 10 min after IPAM/CJC) and 1.25 before bed)

I will order IGF-1 DES in Feb to add too.

But already after 12 days on just iGF-1 LR3, I have noticed an increase in strength, constant pump, a lot more vascular and increased appetite, I have gained weight on the scale, but also look leaner too. Will be very interested to see what changes I notice with the added peps.

I'm on 100mg Ipamorelin, 100mg Mod 1-29 three times/day: upon waking up, PWO, and before bed. I started in PCT. I've never noticed any sides. I haven't seen any fat loss, but I'm struggling to dial in my diet, so can't really blame the peps. What I HAVE noticed is that I didn't lose any of my gains from my cycle, and I sleep VERY VERY well.

I'm on 100mg Ipamorelin, 100mg Mod 1-29 three times/day: upon waking up, PWO, and before bed. I started in PCT. I've never noticed any sides. I haven't seen any fat loss, but I'm struggling to dial in my diet, so can't really blame the peps. What I HAVE noticed is that I didn't lose any of my gains from my cycle, and I sleep VERY VERY well.

Good news,thanks for that! I'm on a bulk now anyway, so I don't really care *that* much about losing fat, but it would be nice, since i'm not doing any cardio.

Ok guys, received my goodies today. I filled up 4 bottles of each and will leave the rest unmixed until I need them.

Just a quick question, some look like they have been mixed up in the post i.e. some of the peptide is on the side of the bottle, others are like one solid puck.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Photos attached:

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0558.png

Dean have you considered Fasting on alt days for fatloss? BTW who is sponser for peps?

Ak

Dean have you considered Fasting on alt days for fatloss? BTW who is sponser for peps?

Ak

No, I wouldn't fast as my primary goal is to build lean muscle mass. Fasting will just make me catabolic so will be counterproductive.

First night sleep, I woke up dripping with sweat and slept so heavy my lower back hurts. Is this normal lol?

Its become fairly common with peptide use. But most are also taking anabolics.

Ak

Why did you recon 4 of them right off the bat? I don't get the logic in having more than one reconed at any one time.

Why did you recon 4 of them right off the bat? I don't get the logic in having more than one reconed at any one time.

Well I had a 10ml Bac water open so I figured might as well.

They will stay stable by the time I use them up anyway.

Its become fairly common with peptide use. But most are also taking anabolics.

Ak

I can see the need for injecting on an empty stomach because that's when insulin is at its lowest so GH and peptide would be more effective.

I'm not taking any anabolics as I'm only 23, I don't want to stuff around with testosterone and then have erection issues at 30.

I can see the need for injecting on an empty stomach because that's when insulin is at its lowest so GH and peptide would be more effective.

I'm not taking any anabolics as I'm only 23, I don't want to stuff around with testosterone and then have erection issues at 30.

At your age, smart. Fat in the stomach will blunt ghrps release of gh. carbs and protein not as much. Read up on Osiris post on boom dosing might be exactly what your looking for.

Hope it works out well for you. Btw who did you order peps from?

Ak

At your age, smart. Fat in the stomach will blunt ghrps release of gh. carbs and protein not as much. Read up on Osiris post on boom dosing might be exactly what your looking for.

Hope it works out well for you. Btw who did you order peps from?

Ak

Thanks AK.

If there is fat in my stomach where do you recommend I inject otherwise if it has to be sub-q?

he means fats being in your stomach not on your stomach lol.

This may be off topic so I apologize but; how likely are mod grf 1-29 & ghrp 2 to help me sleep while on tren. Are these effective enough at inducing deep sleep to overcome tren insomnia? Generally speaking of course.

This may be off topic so I apologize but; how likely are mod grf 1-29 & ghrp 2 to help me sleep while on tren. Are these effective enough at inducing deep sleep to overcome tren insomnia? Generally speaking of course.

Search orexin.

Ak

Yeah I know I was saying what can be done to prevent the fat blocking it's absorption.

the fat on your stomach doesn't block the absorbtion. The fat in your stomach does. So don't eat fat before you inject and you will be good to go. :banghead:

the fat on your stomach doesn't block the absorbtion. The fat in your stomach does. So don't eat fat before you inject and you will be good to go. :banghead:

I already said above "I can see the need for injecting on an empty stomach because that's when insulin is at its lowest so GH and peptide would be more effective."

My doctor who prescribes me HGH told me this.

50mg benedryl and 5mg melatonin take care of my trensomnia.

Can anyone explain why when injecting IPAM/MOD GRF1-29 it stings when injecting. I only mixed with BAC water and can't explain it, happens every time no matter where I inject (Sub-Q).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear