over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP 2 extreme hunger and after eating extremely sleep

Mr Chicago

Registered
Took my first dose today of my stash and notice after 10 minutes I was super hungry. After I ate I became extremely sleepy. Is this normal?

Took my first dose today of my stash and notice after 10 minutes I was super hungry. After I ate I became extremely sleepy. Is this normal?

all of them make me pretty hungry...even ipamorelin.

Gherlin is released by GHRP and this causes you to feel hungry. The way of your body responding is proof that the pep is working. GHRP-2 is supposed to increase appetite less than GHRP-6; however, some find it opposite.

If the hunger is too much on GHRP-2, try switching to Ipamorelin. It has the least amount of sides, including hunger.

The GHRP-2 does the same thing. I've only used the 2, not the 6. Immediate blood sugar crash, extreme hunger (esp for carbs), and then extreme weakness and sleepy time.

GHRP-2 hits me so quickly, I sometimes can't get food IN me fast enough before my blood sugar goes wacky. I would seriously suggest you have your food ready, begin eating it, finish at least a 3rd of the meal, THEN give the GHRP-2 a go. Doing it this way makes me feel better.

GHRP-2 makes my panda hypo within about 30 seconds.

Ipra does not so I stick to that.

The GHRP-2 does the same thing. I've only used the 2, not the 6. Immediate blood sugar crash, extreme hunger (esp for carbs), and then extreme weakness and sleepy time.

GHRP-2 hits me so quickly, I sometimes can't get food IN me fast enough before my blood sugar goes wacky. I would seriously suggest you have your food ready, begin eating it, finish at least a 3rd of the meal, THEN give the GHRP-2 a go. Doing it this way makes me feel better.

If the GHRP2 makes you go hypo then try something else. The food you are ingesting is also decreasing your pulse that you are gonna experience. Why inject something if your going to get rid of it's effects.

I have been using Ipam and don't notice this at all. Going to switch to GHRP2 starting monday and this is good to know.

definitely like the sleepy part . the dreams are lucid when in combo with the GH . gh by itself doesnt produce the same .

you're supposed to take the peps fasted and wait 20 minutes after to eat so why would you eat before pinning? i had the same problem with 2 and 6. i'm running ipam now and its working great without the hunger sides, but it makes me more tired.

2 is the only pep that makes me hungry. Can't sleep for shit on the stuff though

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

GHRP-2 and 6 both make me hungry.. effect seems to be the same regardless of which one I use. Ipam on the other hand, from the several sources I've tried seemed to have no such effect. None of them have any sort of effect on my sleep.. I would love to find a peptide that did.

sides fade

Ghrp makes me go hypo and hungry for the first week. After that, I just get a little hunger. Nothing out of control.

Running ghrp-2 at 500mcg/ cjc no dac 100mcg x2 a day
in the mourning and before bed or after workout

so far really vivid dreams or horrific nightmares
increase muscle fullness, mild bloat moon face
slightly leaner
Numb hands
better quicker pumps
Increased hunger and sudden tiredness

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1