over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP 2 / Ipam / CJC 1295 (no dac)

ProMuscle1986

Registered
Question for the more experienced peptide users here on PM. Every time I use these particular peptides I get bad problems with my nipples. My nipples will swell, I get some lactation, and the start of prolactin related gyno. Any way to combat this. I know my e2 levels are in check cause I can use Tren, NPP100 and other compounds with no problems. Any guesses on why this happens only with the peptides?

It's a common side effect. I'm taking exmenstane cuz it just started with me. Not sure if it's the right thing to do though.

Question for the more experienced peptide users here on PM. Every time I use these particular peptides I get bad problems with my nipples. My nipples will swell, I get some lactation, and the start of prolactin related gyno. Any way to combat this. I know my e2 levels are in check cause I can use Tren, NPP100 and other compounds with no problems. Any guesses on why this happens only with the peptides?

Try to pickup some cabergoline or pramipexole to knock down your prolactin levels. You must be very sensitive to prolactin because ipamorelin doesn't secrete prolactin at all, and with ghrp2 and cjc no DAC prolactin release is minimal. Caber or prami should help.

Try to pickup some cabergoline or pramipexole to knock down your prolactin levels. You must be very sensitive to prolactin because ipamorelin doesn't secrete prolactin at all, and with ghrp2 and cjc no DAC prolactin release is minimal. Caber or prami should help.

Weird cause I dont get those same effects running tren, npp 100, deca or anything like that. Only peptides.

Weird cause I dont get those same effects running tren, npp 100, deca or anything like that. Only peptides.

That is weird. It would be interesting to have blood work done after a peptide injection to see what your progesterone, estrogen, etc., are at.

I may have to do that after my contest. Until then ill just keep with the genos. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I just started the same thing minus the IPAM. My left nip got puffy within a day. I was hoping to take a high dose B6, vit E, & mucuna (L-Dopa) to help combat the prolactin sides. If the does not work, then I will get some caber.

Personally, very Sensitive to estrogen and gyno..since puberty actually. Only thing that helps me is Letrozole, have to keep it on hand always.

I have never heard of peptides causing lactation though, just learned something new! Water rentention can be a problem on Ghrp-2 and cjc-no dac, maybe the Letrozole just keeps me in check? Could it be your sponsor?:confused:

Personally, very Sensitive to estrogen and gyno..since puberty actually. Only thing that helps me is Letrozole, have to keep it on hand always.

I have never heard of peptides causing lactation though, just learned something new! Water rentention can be a problem on Ghrp-2 and cjc-no dac, maybe the Letrozole just keeps me in check? Could it be your sponsor?:confused:

Elvia ran letrozole while on GH peps and got shredded. It removed the water for sure.

Hmm that is funny because I just talked to someone the other day who was using GHRP2 and got gyno. Im guessing it was due to the prolactin but I cant be for sure.

Studies have shown GHRP-2/6 raises prolactin levels but usually this is with higher doses. Hexarelin is the worst for this and in nearly all studies prolactin was elevated. Cortisol can also be raised by the 3 I just listed but this is much rarer. Ipamorelin shouldn't have any effect on prolactin or cortisol. Some people may be extra sensitive to prolactin sides or past/current aas use put their levels in the danger zone and the peps just took them over.

There are many factors that come into play. Most importantly is the management of aromatization when on cycle. A higher estrogenic environment will only increase the chances of prolactin gyno. So when you have guys running the likes of test and dbol etc you should always run an AI such as exemestane. Now if you add in some of the peps I mentioned above you are best using a dopamine agonist to lower prolactin. I would recommend cabergoline or pramipexole.

Only blood work will let you know your exact levels of estrogen and progesterone etc.

Waybigger yes letrozole will help lower water retention. It will also help with possible aromatization. I personally don't like to use letro as an on cycle AI and much prefer aromasin or arimidex. If you ever develop estrogenic gyno then tamoxifen is the best thing you can use to get rid of it. If you are running aas than the AI too to stop it from coming back. JJ yeah letro will help dry you out fast especially when using aas. That's what I would recommend it for... only issue is it can mess with your sex drive and joints severely at higher doses... but it will help you get ripped :D

Last edited:
Studies have shown GHRP-2/6 raises prolactin levels but usually this is with higher doses. Hexarelin is the worst for this and in nearly all studies prolactin was elevated. Cortisol can also be raised by the 3 I just listed but this is much rarer. Ipamorelin shouldn't have any effect on prolactin or cortisol. Some people may be extra sensitive to prolactin sides or past/current aas use put their levels in the danger zone and the peps just took them over.

There are many factors that come into play. Most importantly is the management of aromatization when on cycle. A higher estrogenic environment will only increase the chances of prolactin gyno. So when you have guys running the likes of test and dbol etc you should always run an AI such as exemestane. Now if you add in some of the peps I mentioned above you are best using a dopamine agonist to lower prolactin. I would recommend cabergoline or pramipexole.

Only blood work will let you know your exact levels of estrogen and progesterone etc.

Waybigger yes letrozole will help lower water retention. It will also help with possible aromatization. I personally don't like to use letro as an on cycle AI and much prefer aromasin or arimidex. If you ever develop estrogenic gyno then tamoxifen is the best thing you can use to get rid of it. If you are running aas than the AI too to stop it from coming back. JJ yeah letro will help dry you out fast especially when using aas. That's what I would recommend it for... only issue is it can mess with your sex drive and joints severely at higher doses... but it will help you get ripped :D

Thanks, Elvia.
I have some Hex, & was thinking of switching to that instead of the 6 or 2 that I have been running. Looks like hex is worse. I am about to abort this run. I do not like the puffy nips.
Will the CJC no DAC cause any prolactin issues? Can you run that alone then?
Thanks.

Had the same issue with ghrp 6 and cjc 1295 dac on moderate dosages in a weeks time. Started taking caber with no help. Haven't had my gyno inflamed this bad in a long time.

Anyone know for sure if cjc 1295 dac will cause gyno problems?

Had the same issue with ghrp 6 and cjc 1295 dac on moderate dosages in a weeks time. Started taking caber with no help. Haven't had my gyno inflamed this bad in a long time.

Anyone know for sure if cjc 1295 dac will cause gyno problems?

I was wondering the same thing if the cjc 1296 (with Dac) will cause gyno related prolactin problems as well. I mean I have no doubt that my estrogen is in check. I take 1mg of pharm grade adex every other day and 20mg of pharm grade nolvadex everyday as well. Just seems like ONLY with the peps does my prolactin get out of control. Wish I could find out why.

The worst thing about it is I can run moderate dosages of GHRP-2 (100mcg) and CJC 1295 (100mcg) and im talking about immediately (say within 1-2 hours) my nips are puffy as fuck. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Letro is some powerful stuff. I used it to reverse gyno and destroyed my sex drive and seemed like my gains on cycle slowed or stopped. I'd rather use preventative measures than have to use higher doses of letro again.

Letro is some powerful stuff. I used it to reverse gyno and destroyed my sex drive and seemed like my gains on cycle slowed or stopped. I'd rather use preventative measures than have to use higher doses of letro again.

Yeah once your E2 levels drop that low the gains will stop because you need some estrogen to make gains.

I know lots of guys have sex drive issues with Letrozole. Personally, I always cruise on Test, so when I run my peptides in the winter months, Letrozole greatly helps me... of coarse I have tadafalil and PGE-1 too ;-)

I just started the same thing minus the IPAM. My left nip got puffy within a day. I was hoping to take a high dose B6, vit E, & mucuna (L-Dopa) to help combat the prolactin sides. If the does not work, then I will get some caber.

How much B6 do you use?

I use caber when im on deca, and I feel the sides on ghrp2+cjc.
But with 500mg B6 ED it works great. Still little pluffy but its a
big difference !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member