over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 with MOD GRF 1-29?

BigDaddyEdDiesel

Registered
Board Supporter
Looking to put on some really lean muscle, drop bf% and increase energy and overall well being.

I'm 35. 6'3, and weigh about 240lbs. Not sure about my bf%....probably around 15%. Way too high.

I'm new to this whole peptide game. All I've ever used is AAS. But I've read a lot on this site about peptides....especially posts by datbtrue. Just wondering if the GHRP-6 or GHRP-2 would work best with MOD GRF 1-29. Would be doing 3 100mcg injections daily.

Also, would it be ok to run aas at the same time as the peps? I've stocked up on some EQ and Test E. Was planning on doing a 12+ wk cycle of those two ran at EQ-600mg/wk Test E-750mg/wk. Didn't know if the peps would help or hurt this cycle.

Time on/off peps. If I do run the peps (with or without the AAS) how long in duration should they be ran? I really haven't seen much as to how long guys run this stuff. So, any advice will be much appreciated guys. I'd love to hear from some guys who've actually had experience personally with these compounds. Thanks again guys.

Run peps indefinitely. Run them with gear. Don't expect Miracles, but a nice slow recomp with very clean diet and some aas possible. Make no mistake the aas and diet will be doing the donkey work, the peps will give you an edge

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The Peps and the gear will run beautifully together. 6 for some reason overstimulates Ghrelin which is your appetite hormone, basically 6 will make you incredibly hungry like to a point where you will ransack your own pantry and start making concoctions of random food that you have lying around. I prefer 2 because I like being lean. I've never had an issue with eating to put on size though, if you do then 6 will work wonders. The above poster had a great point, don't expect miracles. This stuff adds to the equation it's benefit is that it's very safe and I've found that it makes me look a bit younger as far as lines around my eyes and mouth are concerned.

run ghrp2 year round, if your coming off a cycle i would bridge with ghrp6 to be sure your going to get the calories in... as you should know by now ghrp6 will make you hungry as hell and you may eat small children if near by .. lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity