over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-2 vs. 6

Jin Xie

Registered
Here's an explanation of why the older guys may have better results with 6 over 2, even though 2 is more evocative.

**broken link removed**

6 also causes greater gastric motility, as has been said here plenty. and that hunger follows.

this may be reason for the young pups to favor 2, and the older guys to favor 6. me, i am right at the crossroads, and will be trying both.

I prefer 6 because i know its legit/working when i start getting hungry.

You can use 6 indefinitely with out desensitizing to it. Yes 2 is a bit stronger but the body can desensitize to it and will not respond as well as it did originally.

You can use 6 indefinitely with out desensitizing to it. Yes 2 is a bit stronger but the body can desensitize to it and will not respond as well as it did originally.

Not according to Dats research. He reports that either can be used 3x a day at saturation dose with no risk if desensitization.

This is directly from dats thread on ghrps.

With GHRP-6 you can dose all the way up to 400mcg & not worry these issues. I don't really worry much about these issues with GHRP-2 either. With GHRP-2 I'd just make sure to avoid dosing much above 200mcg.

Plus ghrp6 induces less cortisol and prolactin that ghrp2

This is directly from dats thread on ghrps.

Plus ghrp6 induces less cortisol and prolactin that ghrp2

Is that 400mcg in a day or per dose? I think I remember reading that and he was talking about per dose.

I use GHRP 6 , it seems to agree with my system better, I get leaner and seem to get a better overall result with it. Also you can be on it for a long time , I love to stack it with CJC 1295, frag, or Ipa ,works excellent . I keep my doses at 200 mcgs 3xday. Blessings. Minister.

I use GHRP 6 , it seems to agree with my system better, I get leaner and seem to get a better overall result with it. Also you can be on it for a long time , I love to stack it with CJC 1295, frag, or Ipa ,works excellent . I keep my doses at 200 mcgs 3xday. Blessings. Minister.

Great!
No sides with prolactin @ 600mcg/day?
What is the longest you've continuously used GHRP-6?
Is the hunger still there after long periods of time? It would be very convenient when muscling up ;)

Great!
No sides with prolactin @ 600mcg/day?
What is the longest you've continuously used GHRP-6?
Is the hunger still there after long periods of time? It would be very convenient when muscling up ;)

I run it for up to 3 months at a time, I usually take dostinex with it to avoid any prolactin issues. blessings bro. minister.

Totally agree with Minister. ghrp-6 with cjc-1295 works great. my favorite combo. And it even makes me look younger in the face, and i'm 22 lol

I
I run it for up to 3 months at a time, I usually take dostinex with it to avoid any prolactin issues. blessings bro. minister.

I take it at 100mcg 5x a day. I get better results with more frequent dosing. If u double the saturation dosage, u don't get twice tge results but if u double the,number of pulses at the saturation dose, u get double the number of pulses. I have been on it for 9 months now. A few other members,are dosing it more frequently and getting great results also.

I

I take it at 100mcg 5x a day. I get better results with more frequent dosing. If u double the saturation dosage, u don't get twice tge results but if u double the,number of pulses at the saturation dose, u get double the number of pulses. I have been on it for 9 months now. A few other members,are dosing it more frequently and getting great results also.

any prolactin corstisol sides dosing it this much? how is the hunger?

My ankles kill me if I go higher in each dosing but at this dose I am good. I have NEVER bwen able to easy as much clean food as I am now. I love it.

for the guys using 6 for awhile now, do you still get the hunger from the same dose? at 100mcg a shot i don't get hungry anymore. if i want to induce hunger i take more. doing this i may be wasting some by going past the saturation dose, but i eat a shitload of food after the shot!

i'm going to switch to ghrp2 for awhile then go back to 6 and see if the hunger sides come back full force.

The cortisol and prolactin is higher to find when running GHRP-2m but not any noticeable in most persons,
The 6, are giving a bigger hunger after pinning, so if i should use it, it would be under bulking periods,

also because its shown that the GH spike from GHRP-2 is bigger than from GHRP-6

I seem to get leaner on 6 but have absolutly no effidence to say why this is the case.

for the guys using 6 for awhile now, do you still get the hunger from the same dose? at 100mcg a shot i don't get hungry anymore. if i want to induce hunger i take more. doing this i may be wasting some by going past the saturation dose, but i eat a shitload of food after the shot!

i'm going to switch to ghrp2 for awhile then go back to 6 and see if the hunger sides come back full force.

i treat these peptides like a tool box. I use the 6 at times when i know that i should be eating throughout the day but am not hungry for one reason or another. Then as carbs wean down for the day later in the evening, i use 2.

I prefer 6, i cant tell you exactly why but maybe because i am closer to 40 than to 20 year old, and it is age dependent the 6 works better. Who knows.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131