over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ghrp 6 and metabalism

sammy555

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hi this my first post but been lurking for a while on this great forum. After reading through this forum for some time i thought id give some ghrp 6 a go, I have been bulking on test e at 500mg for 7 weeks and all going well. I did the ghrp 6 for an apetite boost and its certainly given me that,in fact I cant stop eating. The thing is ive been on it a little over a week eating a lot more then before I was on it but have lost 4 lbs of weight. I havnt lost any strenght or muslce as far as I can tell but was under the impression that any fat loss took months to happen. I have never done any hgh before so have nothing to compare to. Ive been doing 100 mcg 3 times a day and really only wanted joint repair and appetite, but ive lost weight and gained some vascularity, which I guess is good but it seems even more food is needed now to bulk,and good food aint cheap in the uk.

Hi this my first post but been lurking for a while on this great forum. After reading through this forum for some time i thought id give some ghrp 6 a go, I have been bulking on test e at 500mg for 7 weeks and all going well. I did the ghrp 6 for an apetite boost and its certainly given me that,in fact I cant stop eating. The thing is ive been on it a little over a week eating a lot more then before I was on it but have lost 4 lbs of weight. I havnt lost any strenght or muslce as far as I can tell but was under the impression that any fat loss took months to happen. I have never done any hgh before so have nothing to compare to. Ive been doing 100 mcg 3 times a day and really only wanted joint repair and appetite, but ive lost weight and gained some vascularity, which I guess is good but it seems even more food is needed now to bulk,and good food aint cheap in the uk.

AOn the cjc/ghrp6 combo, i experience fat loss effects almost immediately. I have never subscribed to the whole it takes months to see results on any type of gh theory. I always see results immmediately. I do not always see all of the benefits immediately but i do see fat loss fairly quickly.

I dose the ghrp the same way(i take take 1295 with mine) and notcie that when taking it, the scale is not always a good indicator. I tend to experience a recomp effect so while i might not be making jumps in weight, i do notice increases in lean mass. This would be a reason i like pictures and the mirror over the scale to measure progress.

AOn the cjc/ghrp6 combo, i experience fat loss effects almost immediately. I have never subscribed to the whole it takes months to see results on any type of gh theory. I always see results immmediately. I do not always see all of the benefits immediately but i do see fat loss fairly quickly.

I dose the ghrp the same way(i take take 1295 with mine) and notcie that when taking it, the scale is not always a good indicator. I tend to experience a recomp effect so while i might not be making jumps in weight, i do notice increases in lean mass. This would be a reason i like pictures and the mirror over the scale to measure progress.

I completly agree with the scale not being the best indicator. I have lost 1/2 an inch of midsection,Just seems strange to for that to happen when im eating more. To be honest im almost convinced I had a low natural gh level anyway. I seem to be getting by on a lot less sleep now and have more energy and joints seem to be improving, Im just shocked things are happening so quick, especialy as im not even using a 1295 yet but have some on the way.

hydration?

idk when im dehydrated i always weigh in like 5lbs lighter.

something to think about.

I have thought about it but im drinking loads of water, and its been a steady weight loss over 9 days, can peptides dehydrate you? mabey ive lost some water from the test but im still on same dose, the only thing thats changed since doing ghrp is im eating more. perhaps the extra food has increased metabalism a bit

I have thought about it but im drinking loads of water, and its been a steady weight loss over 9 days, can peptides dehydrate you? mabey ive lost some water from the test but im still on same dose, the only thing thats changed since doing ghrp is im eating more. perhaps the extra food has increased metabalism a bit

I've never heard of peps dehydrating. If anything, the GH will cause your body to want to store water sometimes, especially the case with higher dosages of HGH where you can get joint pain from the excess water retention.

well im gonna keep going with it for at least 6 months to a year and see how it goes, im certainly not complaining as strength is up so cant be losing muscle. think i may cycle the cjc 2 months on month off due to finances but the ghrp will be non stop

I'm using a Mod grf - ipa combo 100/100 2x daily Been on for around 6 weeks and there is definitely fat loss. If I was to go by the scales I've put weight on, if I was to go by my clothing I would say I have put weight on as I cant get my jeans over my thighs and hips. However my waist is 3/4 inch smaller and the mirror gives me reason to smile. Mirror and tape measure are your friends

Glad you guys are getting good results, my stomach is shrinking by the day on a bulk, just shocked by speed of effects. I have gained too much fat on my bulk though I must admit so its a bit of a god send

probably more cost effective to use cjc w/o dac but just once a day with bedtime shot. I am leaning now towards 3x120mcg ghrp with 100mg cjc twice a day or somtimes just at bed time depending on finances. I like your attitude of use the minimum possible to gain results.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws