over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ghrp-6 and sermorelin trouble sleeping

kk101

Newbies
hey guys im on my 3rd week of using these, maybe im doing something wrong here but this is what ive done:

the sermorelin vial is 2mg so i mixed 2 ml of BAC water so 10iu should give me 100mcg is this right?

and the ghrp6 vial is 5 mg so i mixed 4 ml of water (thats all it could hold) so that should give me 125mcg per 10 iu

so dosing wise im having 10 iu of each first thing in the morning then going for a walk for about 30min then having breakfast, next shot is immediately after training again waiting 30min before my PWO shake and the final one is 2 hours after my last meal before bed.

in general i have troubles sleeping i always wake up in the middle of the night to pee or i just never get deep sleep.

but after about 3 or for days i started getting full 8 hour sleep and having really vivid dreams which was a good sign everything was working.

the problem is now the past 4 days ive been geting 4 hours max, no dreams and i feel like im semi concious the hole time im 'sleeping'

any ideas?
thanks guys

yea forgot to mention hunger is defiantly increased! its slow downed a little bit but defiantly the ghrp6 is making me hungry

i was also thinking 1 vial of ghrp6 will last me almost 4 weeks, could it loosing its potency as its been in the fridge so long?

Sometimes 6 almost seemed to interfere with sleep....2 knocks me out....it could have to do with the cortisl and/or prolactin release.....ghrp2 or ipa may be a better fit....

i got my stuff from pure-peptides a couple of the blokes down here are using it with no troubles

If you do a search you will see this is a common problem among ghrp-6 users.

so its nothing to worry about i really liked the idea of deep sleep cos as far back as i can remeber ive never had a full 8 hours sleep except that first week on ghrp6

Started my Peps yesterday. I guess they may take a couple of days to get used to. I took my Ipa/CJC-1293 an hour after my bedtime shake + 10mg melatonin and STILL slept pretty shitty last night. I woke up feeling a little hypo and lightheaded. Hoping I'll get used to it. My AM and Pre-workout shots weren't as bad.

Sometimes 6 almost seemed to interfere with sleep....2 knocks me out....it could have to do with the cortisl and/or prolactin release.....ghrp2 or ipa may be a better fit....

can you tell me abit more about this, from wat ive read if i take some b6 to lower prolactin i should be ok?

can you tell me abit more about this, from wat ive read if i take some b6 to lower prolactin i should be ok?

Yes or caber....someone also theorized it causes just enough hypoglycemia to keep u awake.....just for reference I get crappy sleep on regular gh...I always stay away fro bed time dosing for this reason...ghrp2 and possibly ipa are the only ones I can take pre bed

thanks for the info brother if thats the case then i might try having a little bit of carb after my bed time shot see if that knocks me out, should in theory

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member