over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ghrp-6 and sleep: waking up after 4 hours

brutale

Registered
I've been running ghrp-6 for about a month (100 mcg at bedtime and in morning) - for the first 2 weeks by itself and for the last 2 weeks combined w the same dose of mod grf 1-29.

First off, I love the peptides. This is my first experience w them, and I'm getting nice gains and, after two weeks, fat loss. My igf-1 went from 210 to 260 to 430. My chronic inflammation in my left shoulder is way down, as soon as I started ghrp-6. :)

The only issue I'm having relates to sleep. Even though I go out quickly after the bedtime shot, and seem to be sleeping deeply at first, I usually wake up after 4 hours (pretty alert and not needing to piss). I'm able to get back to sleep w some trouble but the second round of sleep seems shallow. Ambien at bedtime helped a bit, but I still woke up too early. :confused:

Anybody else have this experience? I'm thinking about maybe doing the injections morning and afternoon, dropping bedtime (or just doing mod grf at bed). The peptides have been a great experience - so I'd like to find a way around this personal sleep glitch.

I cant even fall asleep when I inject at night. so I just do my last inject in the afternoon when I use these peptides.

I give my subjects their last shot at bedtime(ghrp-6 or 2) with some melatonin and sometimes some benadryl..they sleep like a baby..hard to get them up..and this is while i got them on some tren.

I've been running ghrp-6 for about a month (100 mcg at bedtime and in morning) - for the first 2 weeks by itself and for the last 2 weeks combined w the same dose of mod grf 1-29.

First off, I love the peptides. This is my first experience w them, and I'm getting nice gains and, after two weeks, fat loss. My igf-1 went from 210 to 260 to 430. My chronic inflammation in my left shoulder is way down, as soon as I started ghrp-6. :)

The only issue I'm having relates to sleep. Even though I go out quickly after the bedtime shot, and seem to be sleeping deeply at first, I usually wake up after 4 hours (pretty alert and not needing to piss). I'm able to get back to sleep w some trouble but the second round of sleep seems shallow. Ambien at bedtime helped a bit, but I still woke up too early. :confused:

Anybody else have this experience? I'm thinking about maybe doing the injections morning and afternoon, dropping bedtime (or just doing mod grf at bed). The peptides have been a great experience - so I'd like to find a way around this personal sleep glitch.

That tills you that your stuff is good to go.When i shoot the ghrp /cjc i dream like crazy.It fills like the dream is real and sometimes i wake up like holy shit im glade that wasnt real.

I have been running the same and I mostly sleep like a baby..and the dreams are awesome...had a few nights in the begining of the run were I slept very restless and had a lot of trouble getting to sleep...but that has gone away it seems. Been on for almost 2 months now.

thanks for the feedback. i've switched to morning and afternoon on the ghrp-6 / mod grf shots. so far so good ... sleeping quite well - not waking up - although the dreams are vivid.

thanks for the feedback. i've switched to morning and afternoon on the ghrp-6 / mod grf shots. so far so good ... sleeping quite well - not waking up - although the dreams are vivid.
The dreams are a good sign that you're still getting a pretty good pulse at night. I've been doing peps the same way for awhile and still get the wild dreams. Also take a couple grms of GABA.

Interesting... I can't comment on the GHRP-6, but the peptides I take CJC-1295 + GHRP-2 actually help me sleep, (literally, they've more than double the sleep I was getting! :) ). In fact, I used to wake up at 3:30-4:30 almost every morning like clockwork and not be able to get back to sleep until like 6:30-7 AM...

...I tried switching one of my peptide shots around to right when I wake up [at 3:30-4:30 AM] am I'm back to sleep within minutes. :)

As for Ambien - when did you start that!?! Maybe that's the problem. Not only does Ambien not help in getting me go to sleep, the little sleep I do manage to get on it is really shitty quality.

Kpin (Klonopin) would be my benzo of choice, which I still use occasionally (MUCH more effective at getting me to sleep than Ambien and the quality of sleep is excellent); but be warned, Kpin can have quite a hangover...... :D

Maybe your source accidently sent you crack cocaine lol

Agree with the others, I run ghrp 2 and cjc 1295 (mod grf) and i sleep and dream like a mad man. Its like the movie Inception is happening in my head! Amazing!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear