over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP 6 by itself

Datbtrue read dats response a few posts down. He says just using ipamorelin at 100mcg 3x/day is similar to 3-4ius GH. I'm no expert but if it does equate to 3-4 ius a day then ya id say you can def run it alone.

I've run ghrp6 at 200mcg 3x per day for a few weeks when going off GH at 3-4iu's per day and didnt really notice a huge change which is a good thing. I dropped a little water weight but you can run ghrp6 by itself. I think its probably the strongest peptide to run solo other than GH. A combo of ghrp6 and mod1-29 works best but ghrp6 solo is still very good. i still always use 200mcg ghrp6 solo pre-bed and gh in morning and pwo.

I've run ghrp6 at 200mcg 3x per day for a few weeks when going off GH at 3-4iu's per day and didnt really notice a huge change which is a good thing. I dropped a little water weight but you can run ghrp6 by itself. I think its probably the strongest peptide to run solo other than GH. A combo of ghrp6 and mod1-29 works best but ghrp6 solo is still very good. i still always use 200mcg ghrp6 solo pre-bed and gh in morning and pwo.

did you get the ghrp 6 appetite doing that?

did you get the ghrp 6 appetite doing that?

I only got the appetite when I first started GHRP6 years ago. After like a month the apptetite went away and never came back. Even after months off. Its like my body adapted to it or something.

Im on wk 6 of ghrp-6 only and its been great specially im bulking right now ans first 4 weeks i could seriously eat every hour lol. Hunger effect went down bit but i starting to notice fat loss effect. Im addinh cjc1295 starting next week ill sure see if there any difference

Which One?

Im on wk 6 of ghrp-6 only and its been great specially im bulking right now ans first 4 weeks i could seriously eat every hour lol. Hunger effect went down bit but i starting to notice fat loss effect. Im addinh cjc1295 starting next week ill sure see if there any difference

1295 or did you mean 1293? 1295 is somewhat "out of the picture" now... causes more of a GH "bleed" than pulse.

1295 or did you mean 1293? 1295 is somewhat "out of the picture" now... causes more of a GH "bleed" than pulse.

I believe i got cjc1295 without dac.. i heared gh bleed what exactly it mean??

"bleed"

I believe i got cjc1295 without dac.. i heared gh bleed what exactly it mean??

I'm not saying you won't get results with 1295 but probably not as much as you would with other peptides.

A "bleed" is basically: the GH will continue to secrete at a very low dose/amount for a prolonged period of time. "On paper", that might actually sound like a good thing... however, what you want is a "pulse", or a large amount released in a relatively short amount of time before going back to baseline.

This is really the "cliff note" version/explanation... Please check Dat's original writing's on this and you will get a lot more.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131