over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6 / CJC 1295 experience

Bigtex,
Did you notice any difference in sleep pattern when you switched to the GRF (1-29). I am tempted to go with the cjc but after reading your post I am not sure which to go with. I believe Chris is using the CJC but I havent finished reading his thread yet. Unfortunately I cant find the GRF anywhere so I might have to go with the CJC. I need for BB but the deep sleep is something Ive been lacking for over 15 years.

big tex,

updates now...??? how is training going for ya ???

Bigtex,
Did you notice any difference in sleep pattern when you switched to the GRF (1-29). I am tempted to go with the cjc but after reading your post I am not sure which to go with.

I did not notice any difference. I also just got through going 2 weeks without the modified GRF (1-29) and still did not notice any difference in the sleep patterns.

big tex,

updates now...??? how is training going for ya ???

Going OK. I lost a little over football season plus I spent a week in the hospital before Thanksgiving. I am coaching basketball now, but it is not so time consuming. At least I am able to train 4 days a week.

I did not notice any difference. I also just got through going 2 weeks without the modified GRF (1-29) and still did not notice any difference in the sleep patterns.

Going OK. I lost a little over football season plus I spent a week in the hospital before Thanksgiving. I am coaching basketball now, but it is not so time consuming. At least I am able to train 4 days a week.

Hospital?? everything ok?

Hospital?? everything ok?

I didn't take it seriously but my wife and the hospital did. I had acute pancreatitis. I was there 5 days.

So far everything is ok and I am able to eat and digest food again.

I haven't been here for a long time. Just to let you know my peptide journey still continues for all of these years. I have gained a substantial amount of mass since I started and trimmed off a lot of body fat. I have gone from looking like a powerlifter to looking like a bodybuilder. I am at about 285 now and in the 6% range with the BF. My strength is through the roof on every exercise I do. Right now I am training 4 days a week and have been using a DC type training for the past 2 years or more that I really enjoy.

Here is my supplement use:

modified GRF 1-29/GHRP 2 100mcg x 3.
10iu insulin pre-training
Test undeconate 500mg/month
Equipoise 200mg/wk
Trenbalone Enanthate 150mg/wk
HCG 250iu 2xwk

The test U is used all year round and the eq and tren are only used for 8 weeks. Then I take a 4 week break from the two. The tren causes the muscles to be very hard and shoots my strength up. I much prefer the tren e over the tren a as i don't have to inject so many times.

The wife is currently on a diet. Shelby Starns s her coach now and she has dropped about 10 lbs in 2 weeks. She was advised to not use the peptides for right now. However she is using a test base that I mix is DMSO so she is using about 10mg/d (70mg/wk). She is also using anavar at 5mg x 2/d, clenbuterol, T3, yohimbine, caffeine, and a green tea extract. Shelby Starns is a master working with diets and supplements.

Just an update. The wife has dropped 15 pounds so far in 7 weeks. Shelby's advice is working well. She is shaping back up really nicely

Check out **broken link removed** if you need more T3, clenbuterol, yohimbine or any other research liquid or peptides.

Big Tex, thanks for the great thread. You included a lot of info that will help with me design a GHRP protocol. Mine will be basically for anti-aging purposes, so will likely just be a nighttime dose of mod 1-29 (50 mcg) combined with GHRP 2 (100 mcg). Because I'm trying to trim fat, after seeing one of your posts, I also just slugged down some l-carnitine that I forgot I had.

Big Tex,

I enjoy your posts. Please do it more often.

Thanks Greg! Don't post here much any longer because this place has been filled with peptide company rep trolls. I was hoping that would be controlled but seems not. Got nothing those who are trying to make money but people come here to get real information. The reps that fill the board with misinformation is sad.

I have been experimenting with quite a few options.

MT-2 has become a regular in my supplement stable. I keep a very nice deep brown tan year round now with very little time laying out in the sun.

My bodyweight is down to about 280, BF is about the same but I am very vascular as I am carrying no water. That is due to my doctor changing my blood pressure and putting me on a diuretic. I am still very strong but have also changed up my work out to where I am doing 3 exercises per body part and doing reps of 8-15 depending on the body part. I do sets of 30 on the lags. It si stimulating a lot of growth but also helping to burn fat without cardio.

Still using the modified GRF 1-29/GHRP-2, 3 x d. I have also been experimenting with IGF-1 LR3. This stuff is GREAT, IF you find a good source, too much of what is being sold is BUNK. But, talk about causing growth and pumps. I am not sure it is not better than HGH.

I have also been using low doses of insulin. Experimenting with using 5iu before training. I see again, a difference in the pumps while training. Then I use another 5iu PWO.

I have just ordered some HGH FAG 171-176. I got some for a friend and he just got through with a short cycle and loved it. He claims he dropped about 5 lbs of BW in a 4 weeks. I am also going to give the CJC 1295 w/DAC a try. i know several on the pro level that are using it with very good results.

I will post here the results I get after I have experimented.

My other supplement are:

Tren enenthate - 200mg/wk
Equipoise - 300mg/wk
Test undeconate - 600mg/month

I do 8 week on and 4 weeks off. Seems to be working pretty well. However I do not ever get off the Test undeconate, that is 24/7. I do use HCG 2 times every week @ 250mg per injection.

I guess I have been using the peptides maybe 7-8 year now, I forget. Peptides are the way to go. All those doing massive amounts of GH are wasting their money. If you want to use HGH do minimal amounts and supplement it with peptides.

Big Tex, thanks for the great thread. You included a lot of info that will help with me design a GHRP protocol. Mine will be basically for anti-aging purposes, so will likely just be a nighttime dose of mod 1-29 (50 mcg) combined with GHRP 2 (100 mcg). Because I'm trying to trim fat, after seeing one of your posts, I also just slugged down some l-carnitine that I forgot I had.

Thanks TEXASTEA! Good luck with your endeavors.

Last edited:
I am starting a new protocol. This is a very unusual peptide/insulin/steroid cycle that, if it work, should give me some excellent growth and fat loss in a short period of time.

Steroids
trenbalone enenthate 200mg/wk
testosterone undeconate 600mg/mo
equipoise 300 mg/wk

Peptides
modified GRF 1-29
GHRP - 2
PEG MGF
IGF-1 Lr3
HGH Frag

Humalog

I will be taking 2mg of CJC 195 w/DAC each week, HGH FRAF at 250,mcg 2 times a day (morning/night), modified GRF 1-29/GHRP-2 x 3/d, 200mcg PEG MGF/50mcg IGF-1 Lr3 PWO bilaterally. 20mg test base rubbed in using DMSO and applied to muscles trained that day. 5iu Humalog before training and 5iu after training. I will also take whey protein before and after training. 50g of dextrose with both injections of insulin.

Body weight - 281lbs
Body Fat % - 5.55%
Fat - 15.6lbs
Lean mass - 265.40lbs

Measurements taken using a skin fold caliper 3 site (upper thigh, chest, abs)
Body Fat Calculator

This is the all time leanest I have ever been in my life. I was shocked. the big difference is my legs. I have been doing a lot of high rep leg work and I think that has leaned the legs quite a bit. I also have not checked my body fat levels since last summer. I honestly felt I had gotten fat. Although muscle striations now show in my shoulders, chest, back and even the damn quads and calfs.

This morning I took:

1mg CJC 1295w/dac
250mcg HGH Frag
100 mod GRF 1-29/GHRP2

Getting ready to go train chest so I will use the following pre-workout

20mg test base applied to the chest using DMSO
5iu Humalog
Whey protein
50g Dextrose in workout beverage

Post workout:

100 mod GRF 1-29/GHRP2
5iu Humalog
Whey protein
50g Dextrose
200mcg PEG MGF/50mcg Igf-1Lr3 splitting the dose bilaterally in the chest

Post bedtime

250mcg HGH Frag
100 mod GRF 1-29/GHRP2

My wife is also using the FRAG immediately on waking and post bed time

Last edited:
I am starting a new protocol. This is a very unusual peptide/insulin/steroid cycle that, if it work, should give me some excellent growth and fat loss in a short period of time.

Steroids
trenbalone enenthate 200mg/wk
testosterone undeconate 600mg/mo
equipoise 300 mg/wk

Peptides
modified GRF 1-29
GHRP - 2
PEG MGF
IGF-1 Lr3
HGH Frag

Humalog

I will be taking 2mg of CJC 195 w/DAC each week, HGH FRAF at 250,mcg 2 times a day (morning/night), modified GRF 1-29/GHRP-2 x 3/d, 200mcg PEG MGF/50mcg IGF-1 Lr3 PWO bilaterally. 20mg test base rubbed in using DMSO and applied to muscles trained that day. 5iu Humalog before training and 5iu after training. I will also take whey protein before and after training. 50g of dextrose with both injections of insulin.

Body weight - 281lbs
Body Fat % - 5.55%
Fat - 15.6lbs
Lean mass - 265.40lbs

Measurements taken using a skin fold caliper 3 site (upper thigh, chest, abs)
Body Fat Calculator

This is the all time leanest I have ever been in my life. I was shocked. the big difference is my legs. I have been doing a lot of high rep leg work and I think that has leaned the legs quite a bit. I also have not checked my body fat levels since last summer. I honestly felt I had gotten fat. Although muscle striations now show in my shoulders, chest, back and even the damn quads and calfs.

This morning I took:

1mg CJC 1295w/dac
250mcg HGH Frag
100 mod GRF 1-29/GHRP2

Getting ready to go train chest so I will use the following pre-workout

20mg test base applied to the chest using DMSO
5iu Humalog
Whey protein
50g Dextrose in workout beverage

Post workout:

100 mod GRF 1-29/GHRP2
5iu Humalog
Whey protein
50g Dextrose
200mcg PEG MGF/50mcg Igf-1Lr3 splitting the dose bilaterally in the chest

Post bedtime

250mcg HGH Frag
100 mod GRF 1-29/GHRP2

My wife is also using the FRAG immediately on waking and post bed time

Body weight - 281lbs
Body Fat % - 5.55%

You are a beast@ Do you have any pics?

Just curious but how long do you not fast on the frag? How long do you wait to eat after you inj it?

Body weight - 281lbs
Body Fat % - 5.55%

You are a beast@ Do you have any pics?

Just curious but how long do you not fast on the frag? How long do you wait to eat after you inj it?

I don't put pictures up on the internet. But I am a very big guy. I competed in powerlifting in the 308's for 27 years and still hold 14 world records. I dropped some BF off when I retired and have completely restructured my body. I no longer look like a powerlifter and now people always ask me what show I am getting ready to do. I guess it is the cool tan I have. :D

That being said, I eat 6-8 times a day. I am starved half to death when I get up. So I am never fasted. My wife on the other hand, eats breakfast late, she will fast 3-4 hours. But what I do generally do in the morning is take the peptides and then have a protein drink and a cup of coffee. That may be 30 minutes afterwards.

I just got back form the gym and I had the best workout I have had in a long time. Great pumps and GREAT strength. I am not sure what caused it??? Surely it wasn't the CJC or the Frag. Must have been the test. So I have a been told by some experts that 50mg is optimal. Crap,if 20mg really made me feel that much stronger I am looking forward to seeing what 50mg will do.

I did on the incline 3 work sets, on the incline at 295 x 10, 345 x 10; 405 x 10.

Flat DB - 90 x 12; 105 x 12; 125 x 12

Hammer Strength Incline - 310 x 10; 340 x 10; 355 x 10

DB flat flies - 60 x 15; 75 x 10; 85 x 10

All of my sets were very easy.

I just asked cos 5.5% is super low bf. Those a top bb's in the world stats unless you are ridiculously tall.

The reason I mention fasting is Frag works best when fasted. Even if you can just do 4 hours in the morning (obviously have it first thing like you are). The longer the better (within reason) and it is anti catabolic so you don't have to worry about muscle loss. My gf Barbie81 done a log on frag recently (thread should be in the first few pages) and there is a lot of good info in there from various people.

Not sure about the workout... could be anything... probably a combo of everything. Did you take slin pre workout... I would say that if you did. CJC DAC is amazing though and will give great fullness and pumps so expect a lot more great workouts. I have to say I am a fan of pre workouts too. I am using musclemeds NO BULL now and loving it... gives me great drive and focus.

Great log and I will be following.

I don't put pictures up on the internet. But I am a very big guy. I competed in powerlifting in the 308's for 27 years and still hold 14 world records. I dropped some BF off when I retired and have completely restructured my body. I no longer look like a powerlifter and now people always ask me what show I am getting ready to do. I guess it is the cool tan I have. :D

That being said, I eat 6-8 times a day. I am starved half to death when I get up. So I am never fasted. My wife on the other hand, eats breakfast late, she will fast 3-4 hours. But what I do generally do in the morning is take the peptides and then have a protein drink and a cup of coffee. That may be 30 minutes afterwards.

I just got back form the gym and I had the best workout I have had in a long time. Great pumps and GREAT strength. I am not sure what caused it??? Surely it wasn't the CJC or the Frag. Must have been the test. So I have a been told by some experts that 50mg is optimal. Crap,if 20mg really made me feel that much stronger I am looking forward to seeing what 50mg will do.

I did on the incline 3 work sets, on the incline at 295 x 10, 345 x 10; 405 x 10.

Flat DB - 90 x 12; 105 x 12; 125 x 12

Hammer Strength Incline - 310 x 10; 340 x 10; 355 x 10

DB flat flies - 60 x 15; 75 x 10; 85 x 10

All of my sets were very easy.

I just asked cos 5.5% is super low bf. Those a top bb's in the world stats unless you are ridiculously tall.

The reason I mention fasting is Frag works best when fasted. Even if you can just do 4 hours in the morning (obviously have it first thing like you are). The longer the better (within reason) and it is anti catabolic so you don't have to worry about muscle loss. My gf Barbie81 done a log on frag recently (thread should be in the first few pages) and there is a lot of good info in there from various people.

Not sure about the workout... could be anything... probably a combo of everything. Did you take slin pre workout... I would say that if you did. CJC DAC is amazing though and will give great fullness and pumps so expect a lot more great workouts. I have to say I am a fan of pre workouts too. I am using musclemeds NO BULL now and loving it... gives me great drive and focus.

Great log and I will be following.

Thanks. I am actually 6'2" but have been below 7% for quite a few years. Last summer I was about 6.5%. I also think some of the changes are because my doctor put me on diuretics last summer. I was having lot of trouble with water retention because of the GH/peptides and test. No more problems now. But, like I said, I have been in the iron game for a long long time. Probably longer than most all here. I have a muscle density that most pros would kill for 1) because of my age. 2) because of my years of lifting very heavy weight. It has been very easy since I retired from powerlifting to reshape the muscles and add more size to parts I never trained.

Going with out food for 4 hours for me is counter productive. Tends to make me over eat. I need food every 3 hours and eat high amounts of protein (562g/d). I really don't think it is possible to be fasted when you eat high protein because it take so long for different types of protein to completely be digested and clear the blood stream. The absorption rate for chicken, pork and red meat is about 10g/hr. A 9 oz serving of red meat has about 66g protein. It takes almost 7 hours to digest and assimilate that much protein. Plus I supplement with a lot of whey. It believe it or not jacks up the blood sugar levels.

My wife will probably get more out of the Frag that I will, she fasts before breakfast. Honestly I don't really need to drop any more BF but do want to be even bigger and stronger. I could possibly be wasting the Frag but I wanted to see ho wit works. After 8 years of using peptides I have never tried the Frag and took DAT's word that it was worthless.

The IGF-1 Lr3 is great! As usual I am having some great pumps and hours after I train. It even seems to have a spill over effect to the muscles trained the next day. As my arms felt like they would explode today.

On the insulin, yet I do it pre-workout and post too. 5iu both times. I have been doing the insulin for over a year now and it has made a huge difference. Especially when I keep the carbs on the low side to where I am almost hypo. I believe it keeps the fat from being stored with excess calorie.

I kind of like this CJC w/Dac too. I again listened to DAT for years about this GH bleed. He warned everyone not to use it. The all of the people I know who are even bigger than me are using it and having amazing results. Believe it or not, I don't feel that mental fog I had using mod GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2 or even Hyges.

Last edited:
I have been injecting the IGF-1 Lr3 bilaterally and did an equal amount in each muscle trained that day (50mcg total). However, I tend to think it is not necessary as it eventually goes systemic and since it is long acting there may not be any need in it. I have a friend who took measurements of his bicep, He injected one and not the other. At the end of training both felt the same and were the same measurement.

I had the same result with legs yesterday, thought my quads were going to explode. I do heavy sets of 30 reps on the leg press and it was almost too much. With shoulders today, the same effect. Even the veins are quite a bit larger.

So what i am thinking, is doing the IGF-1 LR3 before training with insulin and whey protein is the way to go. If this stuff is causing that much of a pump and expanding blood vessels to the point I have been seeing in all of the body parts I trained this week, this effect must be super saturating the cell with amino acids. No doubt this is going to greatly stimulate growth.

Because the half life of the IGF-1 Lr3 is about 20-30 hours the same effect is going to be seen after training. So this will last all the way through the next day which explains why I still feel the pumps in the muscle the next day. This stuff absolutely has to have a great effect on protein synthesis after training. This should also speed up recovery from training.

Something I also noticed today when I put my weight belt on to do deadlifts today. It was big.....I am going to have to take it up a notch. Not sure what caused this but I know the IGF-1 Lr3 increases lipolysis.

The CJC 1295 2/DAC could be the cause too. I do like this stuff a lot. I m not near as groggy all the time as I have been with the mod GRF 1-29 or HGH. There does seem to be some water retention but that could be from the 50mg of test base I am doing every day before training.

Thank to two of my friends for the test base idea. I like this shit. 50mg mixed with some DMSO and then rub it into the muscle I am going to train that day. After about 5 minutes I start feeling very aggressive. Now if the whole world would just cooperate with me and let me get to the gym without pissing me off first I will have a great workout.:)

The PEG MGF, I just don't have an opinion of. I can honestly tell if it any better than the shorter acting MGF.

As for the HGH FRAG, didn't notice anything at all from it. and stopped using it last week My wife took it all but says the same thing, she doesn't feel like it helped to burn any fat. She is going to switch to the LGF-1 Lr3.

OK, my experiment has been going almost 3 weeks now. I have modified my diet and eating mostly protein (6x/d). Still doing 50mcg of IGF-1 Lr3 and 10iu insulin before working out plus 50mg of test base. Dropped the PEG MGF and have instead used MGF ever 4 hours after training until bed time. Training in the afternoon now to avoid the riff raff. Using modified GRF 1-29 and GHRP-2 2-3 times a day. Always after training and then either morning or PM which ever I can remember.

I have not taken measurements since June 25, 2013. I was 287lbs last summer. All of my measurements are the same except I lost .25" off my waist. The big difference is I now weight 276lbs and now a whopping 4.88% GF. I have about 13.5 lbs of fat on me now and the only change was basically the addition of the IGF-1 Lr3, my higher protein intake and much more volume in my workout. I have gone in about 3 week from 5.55% BF to 4.88% BF (0.67%). I now have 262.5lbs of muscle mass.

So here it is from the start:

Body weight - 281lbs
Body Fat % - 5.55%
Fat - 15.6lbs
Lean mass - 265.40lbs

About 3 weeks later:

Body weight - 276lbs
Body Fat % - 4.88%
Fat - 13.5lbs
Lean mass - 262.50lbs

I have lost 5lbs of body weight, 0,67% BF, 2.1lbs fat and 2.9 lbs of muscle mass.

The best part is after a year, I have much less fat weight less and have the same measurements except in the waist. Big improvement over the year but certainly some dramatic improvements after adding the IGF-1 Lr3. I am going to keep using this for about 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
Had to revise this date because I realized later on that I took the BW at different times. The first measurement (3 weeks ago) was taken after dinner and before bed. The measurement yesterday and was taken in the morning on an empty stomach. While the later is usually best it is almost comparing apples to oranges as the weight of the food in the stomach increases the BW. This changes the percentages of LBM and Fat. So when I weight last night after dinner and before bed I was right at 280lbs.

So here are the revised figures:

So here it is from the start:

Body weight - 281lbs
Body Fat % - 5.55%
Fat - 15.6lbs
Lean mass - 265.40lbs

About 3 weeks later:

Body weight - 280lbs
Body Fat % - 4.88%
Fat - 13.66lbs
Lean mass - 266.34lbs

I have lost 1lbs of body weight, 0.67% BF, 1.94lbs fat and 0.94 lbs of muscle mass

Last edited:
Thank to two of my friends for the test base idea. I like this shit. 50mg mixed with some DMSO and then rub it into the muscle I am going to train that day. After about 5 minutes I start feeling very aggressive. Now if the whole world would just cooperate with me and let me get to the gym without pissing me off first I will have a great workout.:)

How much time to absorb do you give the test base transdermal before your workout. Do you mix it in pure DMSO? What concentration?

Thanks

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner