over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6 / CJC 1295 experience

I agree, however notice that there were two different doses used.......the percentages did not differ with the two doses. Most I know are using 2mg/wk split in two doses. I think that will give the same benefits especially if you add say GHRP-2 x2-3/day to give bigger pulses.

The most important thing of this study is 1) there are some sizable GH and IGF-1 levels and 2) Natural pulsing was not effected. So shorter acting pe.ptides can aide by adding more huge GH pulses. High blood levels of GH combined with big pulses.
Hmmm, my whole idea was to replace the ghrp/ghrh combo with the cjc1295 dac. But now I'm rethinking using it with the combo. There would be no need for a ghrh aka modgrf1-29 if taking the cjc1296 dac correct? I mean it's already a ghrh right so no need for another.

Something like ghrp2 or hexarelin preworkout with cjc dac twice a week sounds like a stout gh releasing extravaganza!!! [emoji57]

Hmmm, my whole idea was to replace the ghrp/ghrh combo with the cjc1295 dac. But now I'm rethinking using it with the combo. There would be no need for a ghrh aka modgrf1-29 if taking the cjc1296 dac correct? I mean it's already a ghrh right so no need for another.

Something like ghrp2 or hexarelin preworkout with cjc dac twice a week sounds like a stout gh releasing extravaganza!!! [emoji57]

Mike Arnold has an eye opening 2 part series about using CJC 1295 w/dac. He kind of directs this at DatBtrue. In part 2 toward the end he has a protocol. I agree that using GHRP-2 2-3 times a day might be a good idea. Possibly it would even be better with the mod GRF 1-29 too. If the huperzine-A works that would be a good idea to use as well. I have not looked into this yet.

How to Effectively Mimic the Use of Growth Hormone with Peptides ? Part 1

How to Effectively Mimic the Use of Growth Hormone with Peptides ? Part 2

Huperzine A is extracted from Huperzia serrata. It is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor and NMDA receptor antagonist. The structure of the complex of huperzine A with acetylcholinesterase has been determined by X-ray crystallography.

Cheng DH1, Ren H, Tang XC. Huperzine A, a novel promising acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Neuroreport. 1996 Dec 20;8(1):97-101.

Abstract

The effects of huperzine A on memory impairments induced by scopolamine were evaluated using a radial maze task and inhibition of cholinesterase in vitro compared with the effects of E2020 and tacrine. Scopolamine (0.2 mg kg-1) significantly impaired spatial memory in rats. Huperzine A (0.1-0.4 mg kg-1, p.o.), E2020 (0.5-1.0 mg kg-1, p.o.) and tacrine (1.0-2.0 mg kg-1, p.o.) could reverse these scopolamine-induced memory deficits. The ratios of huperzine A, E2020 and tacrine for butyrylcholinesterase:acetylcholinesterase determined by a colourimetric method were 884.57, 489.05, and 0.80, respectively. The results demonstrated that huperzine A was the most selective acetylcholinterase inhibitor, and improved the working memory deficit induced by scopolamine significantly better than did E2020 or tacrine, suggesting it may be a promising agent for clinical therapy of cognitive impairment in patients with Alzheimer's Disease.

Mike Arnold has an eye opening 2 part series about using CJC 1295 w/dac. He kind of directs this at DatBtrue. In part 2 toward the end he has a protocol. I agree that using GHRP-2 2-3 times a day might be a good idea. Possibly it would even be better with the mod GRF 1-29 too. If the huperzine-A works that would be a good idea to use as well. I have not looked into this yet.

How to Effectively Mimic the Use of Growth Hormone with Peptides ? Part 1

How to Effectively Mimic the Use of Growth Hormone with Peptides ? Part 2
I've read these articles as well as had conversations with Mike. Unfortunately his most recent articles and views have changed. I'll try and see if I can find his more recent four part series where he basically recommends hexarelin. He also recommended hexarelin during the convos we had and said to take days off to avoid desensitization. He recommended mwf administration for hexarelin at 50mcg to 100mcg dose and said when not using hex to use ghrp2. Ipamorelin is a good option prebed but it has to be taken in large doses and it's more expensive so not that economical. Ipam also has longer half life so it's good for night dose.

I don't fully agree with his latest views, I didn't ask why they changed but he strongly felt hexarelin was the best bang for the buck since at 50mcg a vial would last quite a bit of time.

I do believe hex is good though and is the best bang for the buck. It is fairly cheap and is the strongest ghrp out. I'm thinking a hex and cjcdac combo may be the best. Hex at am and prewo, and cjcdac twice a week at 2mg per week.

Thanks for posting those links. That is a very realistic view of what peptides can possibly do. There are a few of us that have been using these for quite a few years and we know they work, it like Mike Arnold said, we just have to find exactly what combinations and how much.

Thanks for posting those links. That is a very realistic view of what peptides can possibly do. There are a few of us that have been using these for quite a few years and we know they work, it like Mike Arnold said, we just have to find exactly what combinations and how much.
I haven't been using them long at all but I love to research. Like you said it's about finding what works for you and optimizing it as best as possible.

maybe I am a little slow but if those last 3 links are more recent it seems he ignored 1295 w/dac and spoke only abt mod 1-29. So is he saying he feels like mod is way to go vs dac?

maybe I am a little slow but if those last 3 links are more recent it seems he ignored 1295 w/dac and spoke only abt mod 1-29. So is he saying he feels like mod is way to go vs dac?
Yes that is correct. His more recent views support a ghrp/grf combo.

Yea, I notice he seems to be a little wishy washy on his views. The first article he was high on CJC w/dac and kind of down on p.eptides. This one is the opposite. Probably when he wrote the May article he felt he had already adaquately covered CJC w/dac and wanted to better cover pulsing type p.eptides.

What I get out of this is CJC with DAC is a very good option to rHGH because it keeps the blood GH levels constant. I think combining it wit the pulsing effect of the other peptides will optimize it. It's kind of like combining p.eptides with rHGH. I know lots who do this to keep the cost down on the HGH but getting the same effects as 10iu+ doses.

I think what he finally admits with the p.eptides is they in fact are a very viable alternative to rHGH. Especially now that it is almost impossible to get real HGH or at lest HGH that is dosed as it should be.

I think again, but combining CJC w/dac and pulsing type peptides you can get dome damn high blood GH levels and IGF-1 levels.

My other idea is if ultimately blood IGF-1 levels are what is important, why not just use IGF-1 Lr3? This stuff has a half-life of 20-30 hours so will surely jack the IGF-1 levels up and keep them high for many hours.

We have some pretty awesome tools in our tool box to get us huge, all you have to do is work your ass off in the gym and provide the calories and rest needed to grow.

Last edited:
So I may have missed it BigTex, what are you currently running?

Steroids:

600mg/testosterone undeconate/4wks
350mg equipoise/wk
200mg trenbolone enanthate/wk
50mg testosterone base dissolved into DMSO and rubbed into the muscle I will train 15 minutes before I go to the gym.

P.eptides

100 mcg modified GRF 1-29/200mcg GHP-2 x 3/d
IGF-1 Lr3 - 50mcg 15 minutes before training
MGF - 200mcg 1 and 4 hours after training.
Novolog - 10iu 15 minutes before training

Workout beverage - Crystal Lite with 100g dextrose

huperzine a x 3

I also take MT-2, 250mcg, 2-3 times a week to maintain my dark ass tan. :D I also use 100mcg HCG ever 6 and 7 days of the week. Cabergolin 50mg 2 times at week 4 of an 8-10cycle week to keep down the prolactin from the GHRP-2 and tren.

Last edited:
Sounds like a solid cycle. Are you going to be switching peps to the cjcdac? I'm going to order some soon and some ghrp2, I'll stick with hex at first but once I'm out I'll take a break to avoid desensitization.

Steroids:

350mg equipoise/wk
50mg testosterone base dissolved into DMSO and rubbed into the muscle I will train 15 minutes before I go to the gym.

P.eptides

huperzine a x 3

I also take MT-2, 250mcg, 2-3 times a week to maintain my dark ass tan. :D I also use 100mcg HCG ever 6 and 7 days of the week. Cabergolin 50mg 2 times at week 4 of an 8-10cycle week to keep down the prolactin from the GHRP-2 and tren.
Noticed anything out of the mgf so far?

Are you taking the grf/cjc at the same time prework as the novolag? I have just about the same peptides and cant figure out when to dose them prior to training with my slin .
I been using mt2 also . i get in a tanning bed maybe once a week and i have a dam dark tan , love that stuff lol

Steroids:

350mg equipoise/wk

P.eptides

huperzine a x 3

Sounds like a solid cycle. Are you going to be switching peps to the cjcdac? I'm going to order some soon and some ghrp2, I'll stick with hex at first but once I'm out I'll take a break to avoid desensitization.

I am going to switch to a cruz phase for about 4-6 week in one week. So I may give the dac another run then. Never tried the Hey but I may dd that when I get started back.

Are you taking the grf/cjc at the same time prework as the novolag? I have just about the same peptides and cant figure out when to dose them prior to training with my slin .
I been using mt2 also . i get in a tanning bed maybe once a week and i have a dam dark tan , love that stuff lol

Nope, I do the Novolog 10iu pre workout and the p.eptides post-workout. I have also so used the Novolog 10 minutes after the pe.ptides post-workout but my preference is before I train.

Love the MT-2. This is my 2nd year using it. I have never been able to get this tan even spending hours a day i the sun.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_