over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6 + CJC-1295 Sermorelin (DAC) + HGH is it worth to use fraf 176 + 191

Petita

Newbies
Hi all!

This is my second post, but I had made some research before on the Forum and I have to say that the forum :headbang:

My chimp is 32 almost 33, 5'11, 210 with 25% bf.

I want to get my monkey cut down to 5-8% bf... I'm aware that diet is the key, so put it on a cycled ketogenic diet (he gets :p pizza once in every 15 days).

I am also running the research with 100 mcg GHRP-6 + 100 mcg CJC-1295 (DAC) 3 x day (first thing in the morning + pre wo + pre going bed) - I am following DAT's protocol on this (if you read this DAT's you :headbang: thanks a lot for your work!!! ;) )

I will put the monkey on HGH (1 to 1,5 IU 10 minutes after the GHRP-6 + CJC-1295) next week, as suggested in the forum.

My question is, is it worth to spend money on frag 176-191 to get fat burning accelerated??

Thanks to everyone and keep up the good research!! :headbang:

Last edited:
Imo no as your already freeing up ffa with the ghrp and hgh. Money could be spent on more gh imo.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Imo no as your already freeing up ffa with the ghrp and hgh. Money could be spent on more gh imo.

So what you are suggesting is that I run HGH at a higher level (e.x. 3UI * 3)?

What is the maximum amount of HGH that I can run my monkey on without any Bleed?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Buy more GH. 2iu's twice a day following the peps will do.

Buy more GH. 2iu's twice a day following the peps will do.

If I am going to get the money of frag into HGH I was thinking on 3x... 3IU is it much?

On the other hand what more could I add to increase the fat burning? :p

If I am going to get the money of frag into HGH I was thinking on 3x... 3IU is it much?

On the other hand what more could I add to increase the fat burning? :p

3 iu x 3 is ok, but the bloat would hide the fat burning. I love gh, in fact its my all time favourite bodybuilding drug but there's much cheaper, quicker ways to lose fat. I run the least gh when cutting and most when bulking. Once your lean its an awesome stay lean drug. A little anabolics and some t3 is a lot cheaper and more effective for fat burning,or clen or dnp. I could list a whole load of reasons i run gh, but fat loss isn't really one of them if im honest. Not trying to put you off gh, if i could only run 1 thing gh would be it

I just got some rips and thinking of running 7 iu or 10iu 3 times a week pwo. Read on dats site its actually safer and more effective.

ps sammy your inbox is full

Ok taco ill clear

3 iu x 3 is ok, but the bloat would hide the fat burning. I love gh, in fact its my all time favourite bodybuilding drug but there's much cheaper, quicker ways to lose fat. I run the least gh when cutting and most when bulking. Once your lean its an awesome stay lean drug. A little anabolics and some t3 is a lot cheaper and more effective for fat burning,or clen or dnp. I could list a whole load of reasons i run gh, but fat loss isn't really one of them if im honest. Not trying to put you off gh, if i could only run 1 thing gh would be it

Hi Sammy555,

Thanks for the answer, ok, but HGH has lipolitic action although makes you retain water, nevertheless when you stop taking it after a few days you will lose the water giving you a leaner aspect...

Is this correct?

Cheer ;)

Hi Sammy555,

Thanks for the answer, ok, but HGH has lipolitic action although makes you retain water, nevertheless when you stop taking it after a few days you will lose the water giving you a leaner aspect...

Is this correct?

Cheer ;)

Yea, that's about the size of it. I was panicking yesterday as i thought i was gaining fat since calories have been high. I ate 2 packs of asparagus for the diuretic effect and had only a chicken breast and Bannana for tea to let the digestive system clear. After about 4 big pisses in the night (asparagus is some strong shit for shedding water) Woke up this morning and was like shit this gh is working, where's my stomach gone. Was also a little up in weight too from when i started. :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner