over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6 Log

zacharykane

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey everyone!

I've been logging this in the member log section, but was given the OK to log here as well.

My main goal with this was to help increase my appetite. Coming towards the tail end of my offseason, my appetite stalled out, and it was making it damn near impossible to get over the plateau I was at simply because I wasn't giving my body enough extra nutrients to move forward.

I decided to use this at 100mcg at the times where my appetite is typically at its worst; first thing in the mornings and then again about an hour after my workout. Previously, I'd be lucky to have much more than a few bites of a protein bar in the morning while walking around work. And at night after working out, it would take me a good hour to get down a simple meal of 8oz of chicken and some rice with butter on it.

So far with about two weeks of using this product under my belt my appetite issues have definitely subsided. For the first time in my adult life, breakfast isn't an issue, and most mornings I find myself walking to Corner Bakery by my job site to grab a bacon and egg flat an hour after breakfast just to get some more food. Night time is no longer an issue either. I've been getting two whole food meals (as opposed to struggling through one) in after the gym, as well as a middle of the night weight gainer shake.

I started this experiment at a morning weight typically around 203, and I'm now waking up around 205-206 (depending on if I sleep in or not) with no noticeable loss of conditioning. If anything, I feel like I look leaner and fuller. I've noticed an extra bit of lethargy through the day, nothing too terrible, just a little outside the norm.

My plan is to bump the dosage up just a tiny bit, maybe to around 150-20mcg, I don't expect anymore appetite wise, but I'm hoping to get a little bit stronger GH pulse. As such, I'll be adding in a dose right before bed as well.

Thanks again to MA Research for the chance to log this product, been loving it so far! :headbang:

Hey everyone!

I've been logging this in the member log section, but was given the OK to log here as well.

My main goal with this was to help increase my appetite. Coming towards the tail end of my offseason, my appetite stalled out, and it was making it damn near impossible to get over the plateau I was at simply because I wasn't giving my body enough extra nutrients to move forward.

I decided to use this at 100mcg at the times where my appetite is typically at its worst; first thing in the mornings and then again about an hour after my workout. Previously, I'd be lucky to have much more than a few bites of a protein bar in the morning while walking around work. And at night after working out, it would take me a good hour to get down a simple meal of 8oz of chicken and some rice with butter on it.

So far with about two weeks of using this product under my belt my appetite issues have definitely subsided. For the first time in my adult life, breakfast isn't an issue, and most mornings I find myself walking to Corner Bakery by my job site to grab a bacon and egg flat an hour after breakfast just to get some more food. Night time is no longer an issue either. I've been getting two whole food meals (as opposed to struggling through one) in after the gym, as well as a middle of the night weight gainer shake.

I started this experiment at a morning weight typically around 203, and I'm now waking up around 205-206 (depending on if I sleep in or not) with no noticeable loss of conditioning. If anything, I feel like I look leaner and fuller. I've noticed an extra bit of lethargy through the day, nothing too terrible, just a little outside the norm.

My plan is to bump the dosage up just a tiny bit, maybe to around 150-20mcg, I don't expect anymore appetite wise, but I'm hoping to get a little bit stronger GH pulse. As such, I'll be adding in a dose right before bed as well.

Thanks again to MA Research for the chance to log this product, been loving it so far! :headbang:

Thanks for the log, brother. :)

following , interesting about GHRP-6 want to add it in my next cycle

What are your goals? My big one was just being able to eat a decent amount of food again, it definitely works in that regard. I felt like I have a little extra roundness going as well. I've transitioned to prep so I'll be altering how I use it now, thinking a heavier dose pre-bed so I can sleep through the hunger pangs, but we'll see how that goes, lol

following , interesting about GHRP-6 want to add it in my next cycle

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner