over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ghrp-6 only 4 weight gain

Thanks saps and rock, i shall start reading...

Its a gold mine of knowledge. Apparently some of the finer points have been augmented by its a great start

the hunger i get from it is out of control. i usually end up eating a big meal then all kinds of junk after that... maybe you have better self control.

Same here. I am only 2 day's in 150mcg x 3 daily and I want to eat everything. I took it last night before bed and had to wake up to eat 40min later. Not sure I want to keep taking it. Afraid I won't be able to control my eating.

Need to gain weight

I was going to order some Dbol and Tbol to gain some weight but after reading
this thread I decided to give ghrb-6 a try. I tried Igfl lr3 at a very high dose
but it let me down. not only I didn't gain a pound but I lost few pounds and
it made me very tired. and I think the gain will be more permanent compered to
Dbol or Tbol (Turinabol). what do you guys think?

this thread I decided to give ghrb-6 a try. I tried Igfl lr3 at a very high dose

Bro they are all weapons in the arsenal :D

saps what are the extra benefits of pairing the 6 with MOD 1-29 or GHRP2??

I hope you don't mind me butting in,

However I have used peptides for ~10 years now.... To loose fat, gain muscle and heal injuries post-operation, not to mention the feeling of wellbeing I get from them.

Combining the GHRP-2, and GHRP-6 together will not produce an additive effect, 100mcg of both together wont be much different than 200mcg of each one on it's own.

However....

When you use ghrelin-like secretogogues such as GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 (and ipamorelin) with a GHRH drug like CJC-1295 and or GRF 1-29 (non dac CJC 1295) you get a huge synergy.

Synergy is best described as 1 + 1 no longer = 2.
With synergy, 1 + 1 = 4. The two drugs help eachother to be more efficient.

If I remember correctly, the GRF/GHRH activates more of the receptor sites to be able to produce more GH and the GHRP tells all of those same receptors to actually release more. Basically, they both work by using different methods, however mainly on the same receptors, together to release a bunch of GH. I forgot the technical names, however they are talked about in depth if you read DAT's articles.

I have personally experienced the power of GHRP-6 combined with GRF 1-29, I was the strongest and leanest I have ever been after a few months. My waist size has been 36-38 for the past 10-15 years however, it dropped down to a loose 32 on the combo, with no changes in my shitty diet or extra exercise, and almost zero cardio, not to mention that my arms were bigger than ever at the same time. :D I was pleased, to say the least. Although, the last 2 times I bought peps they were definitly no good. This time I am conduting my rat research with a good sponsor of the board! :)

Last edited:

First and foremost, what does your diet and exercise program look like?

My favorite oral is absolutely T-bol hands down. Very lean-striated gains and minimal water gain. Strength gains noticable at 20-30mg, even taking 10mg before working out, I felt much more pumped and ready to go.

The peptides are awesome, and can actually help you be healthier!

I took IGF-1 LR3 that I know was good, and you could certainly feel it. I gained 1" on my freaking arms off 1mg! I have read that lower doses are very important, otherwise your wasting IGF. I liked 10-20mcg split into each bicep.

Last edited:
First and foremost, what does your diet and exercise program look like?

My favorite oral is absolutely T-bol hands down. Very lean-striated gains and minimal water gain. Strength gains noticable at 20-30mg, even taking 10mg before working out, I felt much more pumped and ready to go.

The peptides are awesome, and can actually help you be healthier!

I took IGF-1 LR3 that I know was good, and you could certainly feel it. I gained 1" on my freaking arms off 1mg! I have read that lower doses are very important, otherwise your wasting IGF. I liked 10-20mcg split into each bicep.
I've come to the point to not believe any peptides, I don' know whose Pep are u using? I hear a lots of complains. however I ordered some Ghrp6. I think this
would be mine last try

my monkey has been running ghrp 6 only, at 150mcg 3 times a day for quite a while now. the monkey is very pleased. he always had a problem with eating enough, but not anymore. i would definitely recommend trying it. the scale is moving up!

I am very happy to hear that she is going up on scale. I hope my donkey will
react the same, how long did u put her on ghrp-6 for? lol

im using some ghrp6 as a standalone right now just because i'm on superdrol and its effecting my appetite a bit.

im using some ghrp6 as a standalone right now just because i'm on superdrol and its effecting my appetite a bit.

You should be running CJC1295 w/o DAC with your ghrp6 for the best results!

yup ive got some. Im only using the 6 at times when im not feeling hungry. Going to impliment the typical protocol soon and run it through pct as well.

see in the future il use mod grf but im afraid it will take away the weight gain effect of ghrp-6 all i want is to pack on the pounds right now so ghrp-6 is prob da best for the price and mabye in future add mod grf

That makes no sense at all. The more GH your body is producing the better. Yes it may make "weight gain" less overall but it will be more muscle/less fat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131