over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ghrp-6 & Weight Gain.

hopper2k

Newbies
Hi All,

Posted on here recently saying i got a bottle of ghrp-6 to try, lasted me 10 days just as a little trail and i was happy with it, so i orderd 12 weeks worth of Ghrp-6 & CJC,

Just about to start tomorrow but have a quick Q. Got talking to someone at the gym and he said he was on GHRP-6 for about a month and he had to discontinue use as he was well basiclly getting fat off it, he said it was pileing on the weigh, and not good weight either.. Reading on here everyone is raving on about the fat loss of ghrp so im a little confused? Could it be he was just using ghrp and not cjc as well or ?

Any help most appreciated.. cheers.

Was Likely Diet Issue.... I've been on these for month and Love it... Does make me hungry as a Beast but also leaning me out.. Can't eat like a Hog and not train and expect miracles... You will get fat... Been there done that...

Any question you have on Ghrp and other peptide issues are found in Dat's Sticky.. Pull up a chair and start some coffee.. TON"S of info.. but if you really want to know about peptides.. that's the place to go..

Good luck!

JR

It wasnt from the peptides..

Ok cheers for your help, cant wait to get cracking :D

Yeah ive read some of Dat's sticky.. i find some of it a little hard to understand (new to all this stuff and some of the abreviations i dont get) but yes very very helpfull.

Cheers again everyone, this forum is very helpfull, ill stick a post up a month or so into my cycle and let youse know how its going, cheers.

I started last week and Im up 6lbs already in his case thats definately diet issue as long as you eat descent you can still eat alot and lean out at the same time.

I could see getting fat off it.It put weight on me, and not the good kind. I can't use it because it made me eat everything in site. The hunger was too crazy and I would eat bad.

Yo eric and everybody else...the best way to use this stuff is inject it in the middle of the night in a fasted state. Go back to sleep. Hunger is not an issue then if you can get to sleep quick enough for the hunger pains to start rumbling.

It wasnt from the peptides..

Bet you're right! Odds are he couldn't keep his appetite in check, to which after an inj., he stuffed his face. :) Hell in the beginning, I too felt the same way - though I was prepared and ready for those symptoms to occur.

Just be prepared and utilize some discipline and you'll obtain a workable, progressive transformation.

Hi All,

Posted on here recently saying i got a bottle of ghrp-6 to try, lasted me 10 days just as a little trail and i was happy with it, so i orderd 12 weeks worth of Ghrp-6 & CJC,

Just about to start tomorrow but have a quick Q. Got talking to someone at the gym and he said he was on GHRP-6 for about a month and he had to discontinue use as he was well basiclly getting fat off it, he said it was pileing on the weigh, and not good weight either.. Reading on here everyone is raving on about the fat loss of ghrp so im a little confused? Could it be he was just using ghrp and not cjc as well or ?

Any help most appreciated.. cheers.

Hopper-
GHRP-6 is a Gherlin agonist. Gherlin is the "hunger" hormone, and its increase can be associated with gh increase. Like the others say, a little willpower is in order when using this peptide. If your bulking, the hunger helps, just take in quality nutrients not garbage. If your trying to slim down and find the ghrp-6 difficult, try GHRP-2, its a little more effective at eliciting a gh pulse and wont make you so hungry.

I've been using ghrp 6 for 3 months and don't notice any
crazy fat loss. I have noticed I haven't put on much fat but I haventv
lost any either.

starting at a low dose and work your way up may help...as you get use to it the hunger issues may subside a bit.
I heard that if you back up the syringe with more bac water you create a type of "slow release" effect and the hunger doesnt hit as hard..no proof of that though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws